• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh I don't know if we areeeeee, I think maybe we could if we all agree. But the acceptance process will be VERY selective. There's plenty of good guys. But maybe we can throw in some more bad guys, if that's the case. The mods never mentioned anything about that, so I hope not :(

I am so sorry that I didn't post again. It's been icy where I live a few days ago I slipped on the ice and gashed my ankle and several parts of my hand and arm open. It's been really hard to type anything. In hindsight, the fall was hilarious. So there's that. But I KOed and bonked my noggin and the entire right side of my body. I type like a weirdo and mainly use my right hand. But I am in the process of reading now, so I can post in the next hour or so.

My son is being watched on weekends now, so I have plenty more time for writing on the weekends and resting up so I can have more availability to write. I'll be back in business as soon as I can y'all. I appreciate your patience more than you know.
Omg not another injury! D: Take care of yourself Vil- I'm glad you're okay! Also I loved the post- especially that last line xD

Bahaha I am so glad you did.

So the mods asked if I wanted to tag all of you and I am going to because y'all are carrying this entire roleplay on y'alls backs and have done such a great job keeping it alive. I trust no one is opposed to me tagging you in my reply to the mod so you can be credited.

Bahaha I am so glad you did.

So the mods asked if I wanted to tag all of you and I am going to because y'all are carrying this entire roleplay on y'alls backs and have done such a great job keeping it alive. I trust no one is opposed to me tagging you in my reply to the mod so you can be credited.
Haha okay but if you tag us we have to tag you back ;P

Aww Caff that sounds rough- I know we're not there in person but we are here with you!
I know, and I really do appreciate it. I can't express how grateful I am to have found this forum when I did. It's good to have a place to express my creativity (which has always been therapy), goof off with everyone, or just vent my shit in a message to you or Vil. None of my friends live close to me anymore. sadly.

Anyway, I'm going to go remind myself of what's been written in the RP, and smash together an Antigone post.

I think I've waited a decent enough amount of time for another Kash post.

Ayama Ayama If EmeraldSplash wanted to hop in, perhaps they could take Agathon? I wouldn't mind giving him up if someone else wants to join.

So Agathon possibly, and then obviously we can make a Red Hand Captain possibly? Like a person that's constantly chasing the group when the False Sovereigns are busy?

Antigone is up, for what it's worth. It's not much, but it's something.

Lost Echo Lost Echo can you add a mobile friendly spoiler? I tried to read your post on my phone while on my way home from work and I can't. -insert sad face here-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back