• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright, so...I can't write anything for Agathon. I do have something for Kash, but I just can't write anything for Agathon that I don't immediately delete after. Could anyone tell me how who used to play him wrote for him? I go through the messages but I just can't get the mindset of him down...
If you want to just post for Kash, I can post for Agathon? If that'd be easier.

I'm so very, very sorry for not notifying you all of my absence. I've been having to deal with some legal stuff concerning my family that has eaten most of my time, and to top it all off one of my siblings and their fiancee broke up just a little bit before their wedding, so we've had to pick up the pieces where we can. I will try my absolute hardest to give you at least a Kash post by the end of today.

I'm so very, very sorry for not notifying you all of my absence. I've been having to deal with some legal stuff concerning my family that has eaten most of my time, and to top it all off one of my siblings and their fiancee broke up just a little bit before their wedding, so we've had to pick up the pieces where we can. I will try my absolute hardest to give you at least a Kash post by the end of today.
I'm so sorry you had to deal with all of that. I hope stuff has calmed by now. At least enough for you to have an outlet: you'll burn out if you don't. ((Not that you have to choose rping as an outlet, we're just offering.♡♡♡))

That sounds rough! Hope things get better soon. If you couldn't make the Kash post, I could help finish it with what you have so far.

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon Ooof that sounds rough- hang in there! But hey that Kash reply was positively glorious- nice job~!
Lost Echo Lost Echo DeepBlue DeepBlue I have a Myara reply chambered and basically ready to go but, before it's up, any chance you two can collab' on a quick Agathon post? That way he will have joined the group and this next round can start off properly :3 That work?

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon Ooof that sounds rough- hang in there! But hey that Kash reply was positively glorious- nice job~!
Lost Echo Lost Echo DeepBlue DeepBlue I have a Myara reply chambered and basically ready to go but, before it's up, any chance you two can collab' on a quick Agathon post? That way he will have joined the group and this next round can start off properly :3 That work?
Sure, but I won't be able to get around to it today. But will read through Agathon's stuff and cobble something up.

I can definitely post for him today. I just didn't want to step on any toes. Let me finish a post for another rp and then I'll get his done. As long as that's okay with you DeepBlue DeepBlue if you want to collab tomorrow or something, that's fine too.

Okay, finally finished that post. Let me reread from Agathon's last post and then I'll reply. It'll take a bit to get into his mindset.

viloxii viloxii Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy Lost Echo Lost Echo Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon DeepBlue DeepBlue Soviet Panda Soviet Panda I know some people's posts didn't explicitly say the characters made it into the room, but for simplicity's sake I assumed everyone did- hope that's okay. And someone needs to tell Myara that Kash is part of the prophecy before she loses it and guts him out of pure frustration xD

(Also I feel like Myara is gonna end up Kash's reluctant friend; like another elf with endless questions and chatter (and this one a bard no less x.x )- the interactions should be hella entertaining ;P )

viloxii viloxii Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy Lost Echo Lost Echo Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon DeepBlue DeepBlue Soviet Panda Soviet Panda I know some people's posts didn't explicitly say the characters made it into the room, but for simplicity's sake I assumed everyone did- hope that's okay. And someone needs to tell Myara that Kash is part of the prophecy before she loses it and guts him out of pure frustration xD

(Also I feel like Myara is gonna end up Kash's reluctant friend; like another elf with endless questions and chatter (and this one a bard no less x.x )- the interactions should be hella entertaining ;P )
On it!!

Done! Sorry it's so short. I'm tired. Been traveling all day and ready to just stare vacantly at the TV now. LOL.

I keep picture Myara stuck between Vail and Kash as they talk and talk and TALK to each other. xD

Done! Sorry it's so short. I'm tired. Been traveling all day and ready to just stare vacantly at the TV now. LOL.

I keep picture Myara stuck between Vail and Kash as they talk and talk and TALK to each other. xD
Oof, I know what that's like ^^"

And omg that sounds like Myara's personal nightmare xD

Sorry I had just finished a CS for another RP, then got sick. Feeling better today, will be able to write something.

As you know, I've had a rough week, and I spent all the creative energy I had on another RP yesterday. Sometimes, mental health issues are two steps forward, 1 back. I'm not feeling as good as I was yesterday, but not nearly as bad I was 2 days ago when getting out of bed and moving to my couch was the best I could do. I have a few thoughts for Antigone, and I'll try to get them down.

Sorry I had just finished a CS for another RP, then got sick. Feeling better today, will be able to write something.

Glad you're feeling better!

As you know, I've had a rough week, and I spent all the creative energy I had on another RP yesterday. Sometimes, mental health issues are two steps forward, 1 back. I'm not feeling as good as I was yesterday, but not nearly as bad I was 2 days ago when getting out of bed and moving to my couch was the best I could do. I have a few thoughts for Antigone, and I'll try to get them down.
Honestly no rush and take your time~ ^^

I'm glad you're feeling better! *hugs*
That is such a good way to put it. Take care of yourself. I'm glad you've gotten a few better days. We'll be here when you're ready. Take your time. You're more important. *sending soft hugs*

...I can probably post for Aenwyn, can't I? I just hadn't realized it. I'll post in a bit.

I'm glad you're feeling better! *hugs*

That is such a good way to put it. Take care of yourself. I'm glad you've gotten a few better days. We'll be here when you're ready. Take your time. You're more important. *sending soft hugs*

...I can probably post for Aenwyn, can't I? I just hadn't realized it. I'll post in a bit.
Thank you. I have been taking care of myself. I've learned the hard way that, most of the time, the only way you can get yourself through whatever trauma you're experiencing is to go through it and feel it. It hurts like hell, but it's quicker, and better for you, than trying to "be strong" by muscling around it. I'll be OK.

Thank you. I have been taking care of myself. I've learned the hard way that, most of the time, the only way you can get yourself through whatever trauma you're experiencing is to go through it and feel it. It hurts like hell, but it's quicker, and better for you, than trying to "be strong" by muscling around it. I'll be OK.
Yeah, just take it a day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow, when you just have to handle today. I'm glad for that.

I posted. If the quotes are hard to read tell me? Idk the post seemed to work better with them, but then I wasn't sure if they'd work with the code...Also, is it okay that Aenwyn pricks Kash? I don't want to overstep.

Yeah, just take it a day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow, when you just have to handle today. I'm glad for that.

I posted. If the quotes are hard to read tell me? Idk the post seemed to work better with them, but then I wasn't sure if they'd work with the code...Also, is it okay that Aenwyn pricks Kash? I don't want to overstep.
I love your post, but Kash didn't take the mushrooms. He fetched them for a wizard, who swallowed them, and then proceeded to tell Kash to go to Tiamat and meet the True Sovereign.

I love your post, but Kash didn't take the mushrooms. He fetched them for a wizard, who swallowed them, and then proceeded to tell Kash to go to Tiamat and meet the True Sovereign.
That's why she doesn't find anything. She just assumes he must be on mushrooms to be that crazy. x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back