• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here

viloxii

Vis Per Mare
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Main: Here
Characters: Here

This is the OOC thread for "The Kingsword Will Stand". Please keep all out of character conversation here!

Note: If you need to post OOC Notes in the roleplay, please use 12 Font Size!

Howdy! Very interested in this rp! Just wondering if you had any age requirements or anything more specific on the plot?

Howdy! Very interested in this rp! Just wondering if you had any age requirements or anything more specific on the plot?
Hey there! Eh I would say the oldest age for the Kingsword group would be 50! Is that okay with you?

Oh, also, are these all humans or are magical races involved?

Oh, also, are these all humans or are magical races involved?
Ah yes my bad, I meant the characters! The characters mercenary group is called Kingsword!

Yes! Magical races can be included as well! The only restriction, is that the True Sovereign and especially the Fallen Heir must be either human or elf, or it won't make sense otherwise lol but the other characters can be absolutely anything you'd like!

Alrighty then, I’ll get a character up and running then
Do you prefer art for character refs or can we do whatever?

Greetings, this is a lovely premise and feels quite up my alley.
Are we restricted to one character per player?

Greetings, this is a lovely premise and feels quite up my alley.
Are we restricted to one character per player?
No, you can play more than one character. But I do want to say that if someone is playing one of the MANDATORY ⭐ Characters, they can’t play a second one. Just because if someone goes offline the RP isn't massively clogged

No, you can play more than one character. But I do want to say that if someone is playing one of the MANDATORY ⭐ Characters, they can’t play a second one. Just because if someone goes offline the RP isn't massively clogged
Awesome. The Sellsword and the Thief are most up my alley, so I'll start working on those profiles.

In the character thread, for the character information you have "Weapon: (Note: If you play the" and nothing further. Playing the harp? Playing the....room? Playing the hurdy gurdy? I'm VERY curious to know.

My guess on this would be "If you play the main character, your weapon will be this mystical sword." ;P
But maybe the big picture of the sword and the name of the RP are just red herrings designed to lead us astray xD

In the character thread, for the character information you have "Weapon: (Note: If you play the" and nothing further. Playing the harp? Playing the....room? Playing the hurdy gurdy? I'm VERY curious to know.
My guess on this would be "If you play the main character, your weapon will be this mystical sword." ;P
But maybe the big picture of the sword and the name of the RP are just red herrings designed to lead us astray xD
Ayama is correct. I’m sorry I got a little flustered today and was so worried I’d mess up, that I messed up lmao

Quick update: profiles are basically done. I'm waiting to see the profile for the True Sovereign to complete Bio #1, as presumablty they're the ones who recruited my sellsword to the group. And I'm trying to convince a friend to play the Fallen Heir, which ties into Bio #2~

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Due to the complications with the whole 24 HR Reservation, other than The True Sovereign & Ayama’s reservation, characters are first come, first serve, and can only be claimed if you make and send in/post a character sheet.

I apologize sincerely. I am very swamped and keeping up with all the applications is very difficult and creating me anxiety. I’d push through it, but I have to watch my stress or it’ll effect my health.

This is the first roleplay I’ve made and once again I apologize. I’m still learning which methods work best

My guys are ready to go soon as I get those plots done, so I appreciate you keeping my reserves in! And yeah definitely don't stress~

So quick question as I'm doing my sheet by "fallen" are we talking like fallen to the dark side fallen or fallen as they were removed from their seat?

So quick question as I'm doing my sheet by "fallen" are we talking like fallen to the dark side fallen or fallen as they were removed from their seat?
So they were removed from their seat! But they battle some demons. I had a few ideas for the Fallen, if you'd like me to PM them to you? I know I have some idea of the backstory, and his present, and his future. But it's absolutely up to you because he's your character :closed eyes open smile:

So they were removed from their seat! But they battle some demons. I had a few ideas for the Fallen, if you'd like me to PM them to you? I know I have some idea of the backstory, and his present, and his future. But it's absolutely up to you because he's your character :closed eyes open smile:
Uh I mean i'll take some suggestions if you have them. I really just needed to know what Fallen meant in this case XD.

Uh I mean i'll take some suggestions if you have them. I really just needed to know what Fallen meant in this case XD.
Oh no, the ideas were just to share! This was originally a plot for a book I was GOING to write lol but made an RP anyways. I wanted to share some info on your character for when they were going to be in the story, but I am totally open to them being in the rp as well :closed eyes open smile:

I am about to head to bed everyone, my eyes burn to high hell
My Eyes Spongebob GIF

Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy saxon saxon I like your peeps~ Funny how I had plots lined up for FH and somehow the Druid ended up matching them xD (Also the sovereign of Morava is a queen, not a king ;P ). Anyway, can we plots now? Wanna get my profiles finished and posted ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back