• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey all, MP hasn't posted OOC in two weeks and IC in a month- should we reassign Kash and Agathon so as not to stall the RP?

My apologies, whenever I try to get back into rp's I always seem to get unexpectedly sick, busy, or both this time. I will try my utmost to muster a post for you today or the next if you're willing to wait.

My apologies, whenever I try to get back into rp's I always seem to get unexpectedly sick, busy, or both this time. I will try my utmost to muster a post for you today or the next if you're willing to wait.
Quite all right! Thanks for touching base and letting us know you're alive.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask if you had something in particular in mind with the seal Kash wants Vail to ID? Feel free to send me a message if you want to do secret plotsy stuff. (Cue Myara grousing about elves and their secrets). Also, given Kash's upbringing, does he speak Elvish at all?

I totally understand. I hope you're feeling better.

Oof- getting sick while being busy is the worst- take care of yourself!

Kash doesn't know any Elvish, I'm afraid. The image of a seal he has is the only thing he can recall about his life before the circus, but who it belongs to and what it means will have to be found out.

Kash doesn't know any Elvish, I'm afraid. The image of a seal he has is the only thing he can recall about his life before the circus, but who it belongs to and what it means will have to be found out.
Do you mind if I build an idea and run with it?

If you'd like to, certainly. I already have something in mind, but it was to take quite a backseat to the main story.

Alright, so...I can't write anything for Agathon. I do have something for Kash, but I just can't write anything for Agathon that I don't immediately delete after. Could anyone tell me how who used to play him wrote for him? I go through the messages but I just can't get the mindset of him down...

Alright, so...I can't write anything for Agathon. I do have something for Kash, but I just can't write anything for Agathon that I don't immediately delete after. Could anyone tell me how who used to play him wrote for him? I go through the messages but I just can't get the mindset of him down...
I completely understand. The couple of times I wrote for him, I had his entire sense of self built around supporting his sister. He has a massive amount of self doubt and I liked luxnoctis luxnoctis 's use of the elements to describe his emotions...I don't know if any of that helped though...

Antigone and Agathon have pretty much relied on each other while growing up. Their parents are completely rotten people. Period. Aggie's life seems to revolve around keeping his older sister safe, and he really suffers from self doubt. He's been told by their old Grove chief that he's got a lot of power buried beneath all that doubt, but has a hard time believing it, and his own self doubt works to his disadvantage. So far, any time he has experienced anything beyond minor elemental power, fear of it and what it would change in his life quash it. He concentrates, instead, on making sure Antigone is able to follow the words of Mother Earth. He's a man of wit, with a glib tongue, and can be a lot more impulsive than his sister, who keeps him in check.

I completely understand. The couple of times I wrote for him, I had his entire sense of self built around supporting his sister. He has a massive amount of self doubt and I liked luxnoctis luxnoctis 's use of the elements to describe his emotions...I don't know if any of that helped though...
You did a great job with Aggie's posts! And yep, that approach worked (his entire sense of self built around supporting Antigone).

WOOOOOO! NO ALERTS! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

*ahem*, What did I miss?

Damn alerts screw things up for everyone.

So far, everyone's made it upstairs.

So far, everyone's made it upstairs.
Well, everyone except Agathon, that is ;P And while Kash was technically the first to get dragged up there, he has yet to reply xD

Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon

For Agathon, I would add that a few of the posts between him and Julian might be helpful to get some extra background: They were also childhood friends, and Julian always did a good job of boosting Agathon's non-existent confidence and getting him into shenanigans with him, much to Antigone's disapproval (she's quite as protective of him as he is of her).

Hope that helps- feel free to loop us in on the writing process if you're struggling; we're a pretty collaborative bunch :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back