• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I will be, thank you for asking. 🥰 The last 2 days at work have been stupid and last night my anxiety was stupid. Now it's a new day, I have coffee, and my favourite coworker is in to help today.
Ahaha niiiice~
And I relate- my people keep quitting on me and I've been so close to just losing it on them so many times already this semester x.x

Ahaha niiiice~
And I relate- my people keep quitting on me and I've been so close to just losing it on them so many times already this semester x.x
It really sucks when you don't have people you can rely on. Work bff semi-retired, and I don't blame her. I get it. I have a physically demanding and mentailly taxing job, and she has pre-existing health issues that make impossible to full time anymore. But uuuuugh I miss her Sunday and Monday. Two of the 3 remaining coworkers are, quite frankly, professional slackers quite competent in weaponized incompetence. To add to it, one of my bosses has decided, after being open for 9 years, to learn how it operates now - and she is the Grand Master of weaponized incompetance. She sweeps in to "help" and, suddenly, a task normally taking me an hour to do is suddenly taking me 4 hours to do.

It really sucks when you don't have people you can rely on. Work bff semi-retired, and I don't blame her. I get it. I have a physically demanding and mentailly taxing job, and she has pre-existing health issues that make impossible to full time anymore. But uuuuugh I miss her Sunday and Monday. Two of the 3 remaining coworkers are, quite frankly, professional slackers quite competent in weaponized incompetence. To add to it, one of my bosses has decided, after being open for 9 years, to learn how it operates now - and she is the Grand Master of weaponized incompetance. She sweeps in to "help" and, suddenly, a task normally taking me an hour to do is suddenly taking me 4 hours to do.
Ugh that is the WORST, and so true. The difficulty in finding people you can rely on is absurd. It was bad before, but since Covid people just don't care. It's like they all realized there were no consequences for slacking off so they all decided to stop giving a shit about anything- it's awlful x.x Three people have quit on me since the start of the semester -.-
And incompetent bosses who make things harder than they need to be are also the WORST. On my side it's a lot of dealing with administrative, bureaucratic nonsense, and I cannot BELIEVE how much worse all that stuff has gotten since Covid as well. Hang in there Caff! >.<

Ugh that is the WORST, and so true. The difficulty in finding people you can rely on is absurd. It was bad before, but since Covid people just don't care. It's like they all realized there were no consequences for slacking off so they all decided to stop giving a shit about anything- it's awlful x.x Three people have quit on me since the start of the semester -.-
And incompetent bosses who make things harder than they need to be are also the WORST. On my side it's a lot of dealing with administrative, bureaucratic nonsense, and I cannot BELIEVE how much worse all that stuff has gotten since Covid as well. Hang in there Caff! >.<
Hangin' in there! Thanks, Ayama. You hang in there too. ❤

This crew is awesome, but that's the second time in two days y'all getting my name wrong ._.
It could possibly be spell check If people are using the phone! If I type in Ayama it wants me to put in Amaya and I don’t realize it sometimes. I don’t know if I’ve done it. If anyone else does it I’m sure it’s an accident

Also, does anyone know how to do the mobile friendly version? I noticed the post didn’t pop up on my post when I used the code. I don’t know if anyones explained how to do the mobile friendly version already, I’ve got a lot of catching up to do

Also, does anyone know how to do the mobile friendly version? I noticed the post didn’t pop up on my post when I used the code. I don’t know if anyones explained how to do the mobile friendly version already, I’ve got a lot of catching up to do
So at the bottom of your post, use the tags [spoiler][/spoiler], and put the body of your post in there.
(Also damn you autocorrect -shakes fist- xD )

So at the bottom of your post, use the tags [spoiler][/spoiler], and put the body of your post in there.
(Also damn you autocorrect -shakes fist- xD )
I am the dumb, but I will try to see if I can figure it out! Thank you so much

Yes, I hate autocorrect lol

I am the dumb, but I will try to see if I can figure it out! Thank you so much

Yes, I hate autocorrect lol
I believe in you- also I'm here if you need any help.

And yeah it's the worst- just another reason laptops are superior xD

HumbugPie HumbugPie I'm reaaaallly looking forward to Marnie's & Vail's reunion! If he hadn't been so distracted with other stuff going on, he would have noticed her by now, but, true to character, he's been: Oooh, new person! Chat! Oooh, look at the magic people! Shiney! Oooh, look at the food in front of me! Eat!

HumbugPie HumbugPie I'm reaaaallly looking forward to Marnie's & Vail's reunion! If he hadn't been so distracted with other stuff going on, he would have noticed her by now, but, true to character, he's been: Oooh, new person! Chat! Oooh, look at the magic people! Shiney! Oooh, look at the food in front of me! Eat!
xD -insert Doug from 'Up' gif here- ;P

Last edited:
xD -insert Doug from Up gif here- ;P
Happy Dog GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back