• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I've actually been semi plottng this out. Antigone turns and grabs Julian's arm near the elbow, making sure to dig her thumb in the pressure point there. Hurts like a bitch, but does no damage if she doesn't hold it for too long. just enough to convince him to come with her. If he fights it, she can jab a spot just about his collarbone near the shoulder. There's another pressure point there that, not only hurts like a bitch, but will temporarily make his arm numb.

Then she tells him to follow her and stalks out, whether he agres or not, dragging him with her out to the stables, where she meets Barrow and Luna (and maybe Clover, who would not like being left out and is not to be underestimated) ~insert petulant, tantrumy, tiny little mouse foot stomp here ~

And I can SO picture Julian, when all is done, rubbing his arm and staring at Antigone afterward thinking, "Holy shit, she's strong. That's hot."

I'm interested in your idea.
Hm, well entertaining as having her fling Julian across the room would be, I'd imagine the last thing she'd want would be to make a scene, so it makes sense for her to take a more discreet approach.
I just worry that the discreet approach won't warrant enough of Aenwyn's attention to move her to the stables :/

Last edited:
Hm, well entertaining as having her fling Julian across the room would be, I'd imagine the last thing she'd want would be to make a scene, so it makes sense for her to take a more discreet approach. I just worry that the discreet approach won't warrant enough of Aenwyn's attention to move her to the stables.
That makes sense. OK, how about this. Antigone gently puts her arm on Julian's elbow, and asks him to go with her, because she needs to tell him something very important. Once they are out of the tavern and near the stables, she grabs his arm forcefully and drags him into the stables to meet Barrow and Luna. One of the 2 stablehands panics, runs into the tavern and shrieks, "HOLY SHIT THE DRUID WOMAN IS GOING TO KILL THAT GUY!"

That would get everyone's attention. Aevar would notice Julian is missing and know exactly who "that guy" is.

That makes sense. OK, how about this. Antigone gently puts her arm on Julian's elbow, and asks him to go with her, because she needs to tell him something very important. Once they are out of the tavern and near the stables, she grabs his arm forcefully and drags him into the stables to meet Barrow and Luna. One of the 2 stablehands panics, runs into the tavern and shrieks, "HOLY SHIT THE DRUID WOMAN IS GOING TO KILL THAT GUY!"

That would get everyone's attention. Aevar would notice Julian is missing and know exactly who "that guy" is.
xD I love that! It definitely works for me if everyone else is on board~

The fantasy version of the odd couple XD She's going to lose it one day and tell him in a quiet, dangerous voice to shut up.
(#VailSoTalkative)
I was just re-reading this and thinking once the party is formed they could set off into the woods together with Vail just keeping up a non-stop stream of chatter as they go. Then suddenly Myara stops in the middle of the road and goes "Vail, shut up", just before bandits jump out and attack them ;P
(Because all the cliches, amirite? xD )

I was just re-reading this and thinking once the party is formed they could set off into the woods together with Vail just keeping up a non-stop stream of chatter as they go. Then suddenly Myara stops in the middle of the road and goes "Vail, shut up", just before bandits jump out and attack them ;P
(Because all the cliches, amirite? xD )
Ha ha, right! Alllll the cliches. Or they could be goblins, or kobolds, or any other creatures viloxii wants to chuck at us. Poor Vail. He just wants someone to talk to. He loves people.

Also, is Vail the only one with a horse here? Poor elf would be heartbroken if he had to leave behind/sell his beloved Whisper.

Ha ha, right! Alllll the cliches. Or they could be goblins, or kobolds, or any other creatures viloxii wants to chuck at us. Poor Vail. He just wants someone to talk to. He loves people.

Also, is Vail the only one with a horse here? Poor elf would be heartbroken if he had to leave behind/sell his beloved Whisper.
Myara could probably buy a horse now that she's flush, but tbh I just prefer party adventures on foot, writing/logistics-wise ._.

Alright everyone, full disclosure, I went on my first emotionally fueled bender last night. Do not recommend! :D It was awful.

Amaya Amaya , yes having everyone drawn to the stables is okay! I just have to figure out how and when Nimue is going to inform Vail of his destiny.

Alright everyone, full disclosure, I went on my first emotionally fueled bender last night. Do not recommend! :D It was awful.

Amaya Amaya , yes having everyone drawn to the stables is okay! I just have to figure out how and when Nimue is going to inform Vail of his destiny.
Ooof. Emotionally feuled benders don't tend to end well.

And, wee! Antigone gets to emotionally scar instill the fear of wolf and bear (and mouse ~petulant rodent foot stomp~) into Julian.

Last edited:
Hi All, working on my response now. For some reason I haven’t been getting notifications for the OOC or main thread and my “can’t see it, so it doesn’t exist” ADHD brain kicked in 🤦‍♀️ Anyways, will have a post up soon 😂

And will remember to check the threads even if I don’t get notification from now on! 😅

I love how Marnie and Nimue are empathetic sweeties while Aenwyn and Myara are like "People are the worst x.x " xD

I love the characterizations we have going in this RP.

Oh, HumbugPie HumbugPie , the village Marnie and Vail come from has a name now (viloxii and I have been busy hatching plots). It is Selone, in Alchiba. Or was Selone. :xFoops:

*hugs viloxii viloxii *

Yeah, if someone yelled that, Aenwyn would sigh and say, "Someone, stop her, I'll put him back together."

Antigone post is up. That was a lot of emotion to get out all at once. Oh, and Julian has a new nickname via the nameless young human stablehand. Girl Guy. XD

Aaaaand posted!
Julian's sense of self-preservation is whacked.
Normal person: This druid is going to kill me- run away!
Julian: This druid is going to kill me, but she's too pretty so I need to keep her mad at me, that way I can continue seeing her up close! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back