• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was going to post but I don't think it's my turn yet. Also I am assuming from what I've read the stables are right outside the tavern, yes?

Ayama Ayama

Alright I added a post! I also included a suggestion of the stables, that way we can all meet there

Yep, the stables are right outside the tavern. It would make sense for people riding in from out of town to have a place to stable their horses. Or bears & wolves. Oh, and let's not forget the mouse. We don't want another Clover tantrum. ;)

It's no trouble. You did a great post.

I really want to post. This rp is awesome. But I figured it'd be best for either Julian or Antigone to reply before I did. So I've been waiting impatiently.

Just so you know I'm still here.

I really want to post. This rp is awesome. But I figured it'd be best for either Julian or Antigone to reply before I did. So I've been waiting impatiently.

Just so you know I'm still here.
It really is awsome isn't it??? I was going to do an Antigone post last night, but I was too tired to focus after hell week at work. I'm going to get one up today. But first, coffee!

It really is awsome isn't it??? I was going to do an Antigone post last night, but I was too tired to focus after hell week at work. I'm going to get one up today. But first, coffee!
Caffeine makes mornings happen.

Don't worry about putting it off! You take care of yourself first. I hope work eases up. 😦

Caffeine makes mornings happen.

Don't worry about putting it off! You take care of yourself first. I hope work eases up. 😦
Coffee = life.

I really want to say how amazing it is to rp with you all. EVeryone is a gifted writer, but my favourite thing is how we have a cast of well-thought out, multi-faceted characters, who are not simple, one-note archetypes. They are complex, nuanced, developed and can continue to develop. Applause to everyone! Thanks, again, for bringing us together viloxii viloxii !

Work is going to be like this for a while, I think. We're going through a big upheaval with my work bff going into semi-retirement, another taking necessary time off to recover from major back surgery, one of my amazingly incapable bosses trying to step in and "help", and, just as best coworker reduced her workload, both bosses decided now would be the BEST time to scrap the old software system we used and implement a brand new one.

I have good stress-management tools, thankfully. I write, I exercise, I put music on and dance with wild abandon (wild abandon is an AMAZING dance partner, btw), I have a great roommate (my mom), and a good night's sleep does wonders. I'm ready and raring to go!

Coffee = life.

I really want to say how amazing it is to rp with you all. EVeryone is a gifted writer, but my favourite thing is how we have a cast of well-thought out, multi-faceted characters, who are not simple, one-note archetypes. They are complex, nuanced, developed and can continue to develop. Applause to everyone! Thanks, again, for bringing us together viloxii viloxii !

Work is going to be like this for a while, I think. We're going through a big upheaval with my work bff going into semi-retirement, another taking necessary time off to recover from major back surgery, one of my amazingly incapable bosses trying to step in and "help", and, just as best coworker reduced her workload, both bosses decided now would be the BEST time to scrap the old software system we used and implement a brand new one.

I have good stress-management tools, thankfully. I write, I exercise, I put music on and dance with wild abandon (wild abandon is an AMAZING dance partner, btw), I have a great roommate (my mom), and a good night's sleep does wonders. I'm ready and raring to go!

Ah this makes me so happy. This is one of the best roleplay groups I have been in. I can’t wait to see how the story, and our characters develop!

I hope things improve for you soon Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy and I hope RP gives you a chance to kind of escape from reality 😊

I second what Caff said- this is a great group!
Lost Echo Lost Echo As soon as Caff's post goes up for Antigone, I'll have my response up for Julian, and the shenanigans can continue >]

Coffee = life.

I appreciate this a lot

Dang that all sounds super frustrating. I’m sorry. I’m not looking forward to stuff like that when I start working again soon

But I’m glad you have good stress management tools. That’s really great

"... its better than one of my friends who likes to boast about his looks. He tends to land himself into trouble..."
Julian: Why did I ever agree to help this guy?

I'll have a post for Antigone shortly. It would have been up sooner, but I remembered I had an appointment to get to in 15 minutes, and I wasn't even out of my pjs yet. XD. I made it in the knick of time.

What do y’all think if I make a slight tweak with the posting rule

What if separate groups can continue posting until they conjoin and then we all have to be in order?

Example

Group 1 (5 People By A Lake): They can all continuously post as long as they don’t post more than three times before everyone in the group gets to post

Group 2 (4 People who have followed down the river) Same as above

Group 1 & 2 Joins and they would have to follow the original posting rule.

Does this make sense?

That way, if someone goes out and does anything as a smaller group it doesn’t take days in real life.

Like a mission or gathering resources, so it doesn’t take days irl to do something in the roleplay that would take a few posts to complete

But obviously if there is a situation where groups are split like they are currently, we’ve all agreed to meet at the stables so once your characters get to the stables, all characters present in the stables would stay until the current objective is complete

What do y’all think if I make a slight tweak with the posting rule

What if separate groups can continue posting until they conjoin and then we all have to be in order?

Example

Group 1 (5 People By A Lake): They can all continuously post as long as they don’t post more than three times before everyone in the group gets to post

Group 2 (4 People who have followed down the river) Same as above

Group 1 & 2 Joins and they would have to follow the original posting rule.

Does this make sense?

That way, if someone goes out and does anything as a smaller group it doesn’t take days in real life.

Like a mission or gathering resources, so it doesn’t take days irl to do something in the roleplay that would take a few posts to complete

But obviously if there is a situation where groups are split like they are currently, we’ve all agreed to meet at the stables so once your characters get to the stables, all characters present in the stables would stay until the current objective is complete
I would say since our current goal is to get everyone together and presumably keep them together for a little while, we just keep going as we've been going. Then when the next split occurs, we take a look at the groups' composition and, if needed, adjust from there?

gonna have to hop on the hype train real quick, and add that this rp is also one of the best i've ever been in. like the way it has me thinking about it just randomly throughout the day??? the storyline and the characters and ofc all of you (as writers and people) are just, WOW

gonna have to hop on the hype train real quick, and add that this rp is also one of the best i've ever been in. like the way it has me thinking about it just randomly throughout the day??? the storyline and the characters and ofc all of you (as writers and people) are just, WOW
Omg you guys >w< (Julian post in progress, btw)

Voila! Have a Julian post- hope you enjoy~
(He's definitely smitten with her, but I think it's hilarious that he's disappointed she didn't beat him up. Although I suppose it makes sense if he's into someone who can't stand him- must be a bit of a masochist xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back