• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I am such a slow person. I went out dancing at this country bar with my chosen family for my uncles birthday, it was the best. My Uncle Frank got kicked out, but it was still super fun!

Amaya Amaya sure I would love a code. I just need like directions on how to use it lol

I should be leaving my chosen fams house today and going back to my bio fams house, so I’ll be able to get on the laptop easier w/o my son trying to snatch it lol

I am such a slow person. I went out dancing at this country bar with my chosen family for my uncles birthday, it was the best. My Uncle Frank got kicked out, but it was still super fun!

Amaya Amaya sure I would love a code. I just need like directions on how to use it lol

I should be leaving my chosen fams house today and going back to my bio fams house, so I’ll be able to get on the laptop easier w/o my son trying to snatch it lol
-tosses- Have a code!
Code:
[border=0; margin: auto; height: 630px; width: 860px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; display: flex;][border=0; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background: url('https://i.postimg.cc/Pq60Lf01/Nimue.jpg'); background-position: 55% 30%][/border][border=0; margin-left: 10px; height: 600px; width: 400px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #ffffff; overflow: hidden;][border=0; height: 580px; width: 400px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 80px; color: #e5ac93; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Eczar';][border=0; height: 25px; line-height:25px; border: 3px solid #762604; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: #762604;]THE ORACLE[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; color: #537496;]Nimue[/border][border=0; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;]Female - 22 - Bisexual[/border]
text text text
[B][COLOR=#762604]talk talk talk[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#537496]think think think[/COLOR][/I]

[border=0; border: 2px solid #762604; text-align: center; color: #e5ac93;][B][COLOR=#537496]Location:[/COLOR][/B] there [B][COLOR=#762604]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#537496]With:[/COLOR][/B] them [B][COLOR=#762604]|[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#537496]Mood:[/COLOR][/B] this[/border]
[/border][/border][/border]

Basically you just replace 'text text text' with the body of your post, and then use the given tags for thoughts and speech- lemme know if you have any trouble with it~

saxon saxon Would you mind adding a mobile-friendly version too?

Ayama Ayama Is it possible to move the picture to the right? (Since when I'm on mobile, I can't scroll right, so all I see is the picture.) If that would change the code completely, please ignore me. I'm just curious what would be different since the code only makes a little sense to me.

Posted. Aenwyn has arrived at the stables, armed with a piece of bread.

Ayama Ayama Is it possible to move the picture to the right? (Since when I'm on mobile, I can't scroll right, so all I see is the picture.) If that would change the code completely, please ignore me. I'm just curious what would be different since the code only makes a little sense to me.

Loved the post!

For the code, moving it to the right is possible, but I'd prefer it if you didn't change my design- that's why we've all been adding the spoiler tags so everyone who's reading the posts on mobile has no issues with it ._.

Loved the post!

For the code, moving it to the right is possible, but I'd prefer it if you didn't change my design- that's why we've all been adding the spoiler tags so everyone who's reading the posts on mobile has no issues with it ._.
And I yours! Especially as Julian tries to decide if the bear/wolf/mouse combo is scarier than Antigone, and then (correctly) chooses Antigone.

I definitely wasn't planning on changing it myself. Sorry, I didn't mean to push. The spoilers are very helpful, though I'm bad at remembering them the first time and have to edit them in.

And I yours! Especially as Julian tries to decide if the bear/wolf/mouse combo is scarier than Antigone, and then (correctly) chooses Antigone.

I definitely wasn't planning on changing it myself. Sorry, I didn't mean to push. The spoilers are very helpful, though I'm bad at remembering them the first time and have to edit them in.
Yeah it occurred to me I probably should have them in the design by default- it's just that the idea of browsing pages of an RPing website on a phone is so weird to me ^^"

Last edited:
Yeah it occurred to me I probably should have them in the design by default, it's just that the idea of browsing pages of an RPing website on a phone is so weird to me ^^"
I don't mind reading on my phone. I'll usually do it late at night and not bother turning on my computer. It's only an issue when typing. Then my brain just can't make the words work.

Uhhh that’s what I was given no idea how to make it noble friendly tbh lol

Uhhh that’s what I was given no idea how to make it noble friendly tbh lol
The easiest way (for me to type it) is to place your text between these:
Code:
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

You'll get this:
Surprise?

If you want to do a custom spoiler tag you put your text between these:

Code:
[spoiler=Click for something wonderful][/spoiler]

And you get this:

It's YOU! You're wonderful! :grinningteeth:

Awww....gosh! 😊

blush blushing GIF

How that gon' happen if they're kept away from the other characters? ouo
I think we just need to be patient. Marnie's and Nimue's stories are a wee bit behind everyone else's, timewise.

I think we just need to be patient. Marnie's and Nimue's stories are a wee bit behind everyone else's, timewise.
I mean yeah that's true, but hence the reason for using this round of posting to catch them up xD
Still I know viloxii viloxii has specific things planned for Nimue, being the Oracle and all, so maybe she needs a minute alone with the Sorceress for plot reasons~

*Incoherent screaming* 2 More days of my work week left. I can do this without needing anyone to post bail.

o.o You okay?
I will be, thank you for asking. 🥰 The last 2 days at work have been stupid and last night my anxiety was stupid. Now it's a new day, I have coffee, and my favourite coworker is in to help today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back