• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Town street / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / / Mood: Skeptical

Inner Jameson rolled his eyes while outer Jameson smiled cool and calm without a care in the world. "Alright then, it seems we have an adventure ahead of us." He winked at Charlie before picking up the pot of coffee and pouring himself a cup with a flourish. Despite his usual choice in employment Jameson had worked at a Denny's while in high school. His foster parents at the time didn't care to pay for his gymnastics or martial arts fees and uniforms so he payed for them himself. Half with money he had earned legally and half with money he earned less legally.
He set the pot down again and took a sip from his cup, enjoying the moment. Two people who actually thought he was a good person, a horribly decision really, were sitting with him at a real table with a homemade breakfast including bacon and not too bad coffee. Plus he had gotten a real shower with hot water where no one rushed him. Two weeks without those kinds of amenities may not seem like long, but it was. While Jameson was built to withstand most anything, he was a man of taste. Taste that made him want an island in the tropics where he could escape to alone and tan on the beach to his hearts content sipping rum from a coconut.
Bringing his mind back to the moment at hand he asked a follow up question, "When do we plan to leave?" before grabbing some toast and slathering butter and jam on it.

charming flynn.jpg

Last edited:
Laurel ABRAMS
tumblr_p6sz78DZZU1x041rwo1_250.png

Location: Laurel's Place / / With: Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes / / Mood: curious

Laurel ordered full continental breakfast for both of them and made sure they were getting the best service. Once delivered, Laurel reached for one of those perfect toasts and spread butter all over it while listening to Basil. She had to honestly laugh hearing about Shasta's trouble and she intended to find out even more about that once they got covered the more important stuff. Basil seemed to do a lot of work after he left her restaurant last night and Laurel was very much interested in their further steps in taking down the Mayor.

"I'll be there. Most definitely. But are you sure it's safe? Because I heard about Charlie getting in trouble with Shasta last night. I wouldn't appreciate sharing her fate. Since I don't think there are more strangers on motorbikes in this town to save me." she chuckled and munched on her toast. But the idea was great and theirplan was coming together quite niely. "Also, I'm expecting those three witches for lunch today so I'm planning to eavesdrop a little. Maybe I will have something more to share. I placed a reservation close to the bar so I can pretend to work while listening to their machinations." Laurel said and grinned widely.

231-2316181_tiana-princess-princesa-princessandthefrog-princesaeosapo-princesa-tiana-png.png

Dante.jpg
Dante//Location: Rose House//With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro //Mood: Pleased.
"Oh, thank you, Charlie. Thor loves bacon, but the Court can almost never get their hands on any." Dante smiled as Thor wagged his tail, jumping up to lick Charlie's cheek. "Thor, God dammit, no! You're not a lap dog!" he shouts, tugging him down. "I'm sorry about him, he's really very sweet." he adds, taking a drink of coffee.

"As for when we'll be leaving, I'm thinking we finish eating and go. The longer we hang around here, the sooner those jackass cronies come looking for us." he adds, eyeing Jameson up and down. Something about him seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

images.jpg

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With Mikey and Delphina Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: nervous
Upon hearing that Delphina's grandmother was starting to fall ill, the laughter in Jay's voice immediately died as she stood up. "Damn..." she mutters pursing her lips, kneeling down to console a panicked Delphina. "Don't you worry, Delphina, I'm going to do my very best to try and help her, alright? You've got my word." she stands up, starting to think. She sent someone to the pharmacy when she woke up this morning to gather supplies for a first aid kit, so at the very least she'll have something to go on. But if it was worse than a simple cold or flu...she absolutely hated calling in favors, but this time, she really had no choice.

"We're going to help her, Mikey," she adds to the kid, watching intently as Dory observed Sunny and Loki eating. She stood, starting to get to a bowl and some cereal for the kid. "There's cereal. What's your poison? Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Nesquik, Sugar Crisp, Honey Nut Cheerios?" she gestures to the boxes she may or may not have stolen from the food bank collection. "But if we can't, I may know someone who can. I'll be damned if that Klaus Schwarzemann creep gets his hands on her." she hums for a moment, giving a sigh. She may just need Basil's help again.

Profile_-_Esmeralda.png

Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: at home / / With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / / Mood: uncertain yet relieved

Charlie laughed and scratched Thor behind his ears. "No worries, he just wants to thank me, am I right, sweetheart?" she chuckled and petted Thor some more before joining the table. She had more things t think about now, more pressing matters than dog jumping at her.

Charlie Rose was not the type to get lured easily. She might have been a bookworm but she was pretty outspoken and opinionated. She had to think hard about the situation she has found herself in and used breakfast as an excuse, inviting Dante to have something as well. She silently chewed her toast and eggs and her head was full of thoughts. Just yesterday she was an ordinary bookstore clerk and today she was about to become a refugee. Finally!!! Things were getting exciting and that's all she has ever wanted. "Absolutely. I agree. I think by this time, Shasta already knows where I live and is on her way here. We should finish the breakfast and go. I can call my dad on our way." she concluded and smiled at both men at her table.

3a21c882f04eaa98c2135d787d1f6140.jpg

Dante.jpg
Dante//Location: The Rose House//With Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro //Mood: Serious
"Excellent, I'll let Jayde know...though I'm afraid that for safety's sake, I gotta blindfold the both of you, or you'll at least have to cover your eyes until we get into the tunnels. We can't let the public learning our secrets, right?" he asks with a small grin. "And if I didn't, Jay'd have my ass on a platter." he chuckled, glancing to the window and seeing one of his spies, giving a subtle nod and mouthing one word. "Report." signalling the gopher to head back to base to let them know he was coming with the pair.

images.jpg

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Charlie's house, the edge of town / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / / Mood: unamused and determined
No no, no no no no no, no. This is bad. What did I get myself into?! Jameson you idiot! Think fast. You have to get out of here. Jameson eyed Dante as he mouthed something to no one before continuing with his breakfast. So, the place is surrounded hu? No problem. Jameson smirked slightly "Blindfolds hu? You all must take this whole thing pretty seriously. I guess I can't blame you with enforcement like Shasta around." He finished his plate and his coffee wiping his mouth with a napkin before pushing out his chair and standing. "Well, let me grab my bag and change from my pajamas and then we can be on our way." Jameson then turned to face Charlie, "it was a lovely breakfast, thank you Charlie." He smiled and strode off to the guest room, giving Thor a scratch between the ears before disappearing in the hallway.
He needed to move fast, so as soon as he closed the door he stripped from his plain white cotton shirt and threw on his dark blue shirt which was less easily spotted. Quickly he shoved everything into his bag and silently opened the window and slipped outside. He landed on the ground with ease and hopped the short fence so as to avoid and creaking when he opened it. He didn't see anyone else outside and so he moved over to his bike; taking the handles he pushed it down to the end of the street before seating himself before kicking on the engine and flying off into the distance. He knew the street he had originally stopped on was north of where he had ended up, so that's the direction we went. Being extra careful to pay attention to traffic laws since he didn't need any more trouble before he got out of town.
The closer he got to the edge of town the more the thoughts of staying came creeping in. Well, maybe I could have stayed one more night. It's not like I haven't been blindfolded before. Then the other side of him would combat, NO! stop that. You're leaving at that's final. He finally ended up back on the street he had started on, with the empty lot and the giant tree and he paused for a moment, looking up at the blue of the sky and the fluffy white clouds that looked painted. Maybe it isn't all bad here. I could stick around, see some of the town... wait, no! leaving remember Jameson! This town is nothing but trouble you have to keep pushing forward. And he did exactly that. He started up his motorcycle again, checked the gas gauge which had 3/4 of a tank still, and once again zipped off down the road. As soon as he passed the last house on the street his stomach jumped into his throat and his head started to spin. Instead of stopping like a sane person, he kept pushing through. What was in that coffee. Pretty soon he felt like his head was being ripped off of his body and like he wanted to throw up all at the same time, but before he had the chance to do any of that his vision went blurry and he blacked out. Not even a minutes walk from the last house on the lane Jameson crashed, leaving his bike in a crumpled mess and his body not much better. His clothes were torn and his right side was covered in road rash, save his head and face which had a helmet for protection.
Look who was the damsel in distress waiting for a princess to rescue him now.

charming flynn.jpg

Last edited:
Robert Rubino/ Confident/ City Hall/ Interacting With: Mayor Leblanc

https://www.picclickimg.com/00/s/MT...ench-Coat-Suit-For-SUPERMAN-Clark-Kent-_1.jpg

Robert Rubino grinned as he saw the door opened and the familiar face of the mayor peered out of it, seemingly looking for him. Robert immediately stood up from the bench the secretary sent him to, the smell of rose cologne and cigar smoke covering him as he approached the mayor. He let out a slightly joyful chuckle as he said to the Mayor,
"Ahh Leblanc, just the girl I wanted to see today. I have a business proposition I want to talk to ya about."

Peter Howard/ Police Station/ Slightly Annoyed but hiding it/ Interacting with: Deputy Wolfe L Larstral

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20101127140402

Deputy Howard turned around in surprise when he heard the voice of Officer Wolfe. He internally sighed when he thought about having to work with Wolfe, partiularrly due to his laziness. He had beem paired with him before, and each time Howard did all the work while Wolfe lazied about, this time wouldn't be any different, he could tell. To hide his true feelings, Howard did one of his signature goofy smiles and said,
"Well hiya Wolfe. Ya hear about the staff meetin the Sheriff wants us all to attend?"

Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: at home / / With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / / Mood: disappointed, sad, frazzled

Charlie nodded and started to clean up the table. She didn't like the idea of being blindfolded but that was apparently the way it was supposed to be and after all, Dante was getting her help so she wouldn't say no. She was already dressed up and basically ready to leave any moment so she let Jameson do around his business and washed the dishes by that time.

A significant amount of time has passed and Jameson didn't return. Charlie started to think that she knew exactly what happened but decided to give him a benefit of the doubt and didn't say anything to Dante. There was no need to stress him out just yet. "I'll be right back." she said with a smile after the kitchen was spotless again and left. A slight knock on the door didn't receive any response so she opened the door of the guest room and what she thought became a reality. "He's gone." she whispered. "He's...gone...shit! He will try to leave the town." she said out loud.

For some reason, crossing the town line was impossible. Well, at least not without getting seriously injured. No one knew why that was happening but it was and the citizens were already used to that. But Jameson wouldn't know that and Charlie had to stop him before he got hurt.
"Dante!" she yelled. "Dante! We have to go. Jameson will try to cross the town line!" she yelled further and didn't even wait for Dante's answer. Charlie rarely drove but she owned an old beat-up Prius. She grabbed keys and jumped in the car, not caring who was going to chase after her. She needed to get to her savior as soon as possible. And this time, she was going to do the saving.

Charlie had no idea which direction he took so she drove instinctively. And her instinct has proven very good at this very moment. She saw it from distance. Smoke coming up from something that looked suspiciously lot like Jameson's bike and...god, her worst thoughts came true. Charlie stopped the car and jumped out, running to the body on the road. "Jameson!" she called out and fell on her knees, took his helmet off. "Come on, wake up." she whispered and gently patted his cheeks. "Come on, come on, please." she whispered further and laid his head in her lap. She had no idea if Dante followed but now she needed to wake Jameson up.

3a21c882f04eaa98c2135d787d1f6140.jpg

Dante.jpg
Dante//Location: Charlie's House//With Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro //Mood: amused
Almost as soon as Jameson left the room, Dante's sixth sense was picking up. "He's not seriously..." he shook his head again as he hurried after Charlie, falling behind as she sped off in her car. Luxurious bastard. He thought to the car.

Finally, he caught up with Charlie, seeing the smoke in the air. He sighed and shook his head. "What a moron." he said, crossing his arms as he glanced around, looking for the tunnel closest to get into hiding. "He'll be fine, he's Blanked himself. We'll take him back to Court and get him patched up and he'll be right as rain. Though I'm afraid you're not to see the way to the tunnel." he explained calmly, pulling a blindfold out to render Charlie's vision useless before slinging Jameson over one shoulder, leading the no doubt panicked girl to a tunnel in the shrubs, helping her in before removing the blindfold.

"There, now we need to get going. Jayde's not one that likes to wait." Dante warns, starting forward with Jameson on his back. "Coming? I'm sure there's a crap ton of books over there."

images.jpg

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: At town hall in her office // With: Rubino Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Down to Business

Sybille gave a genial smile to Rubino and allowed him entry into her office, "Good morning, Mr. Rubino. I trust you're doing well today, have a seat." She closed the door once Rubino was inside her office, and she headed over to sit behind her desk. Her phone began to ring, it was Shasta. She frowned and picked up the phone, "Shasta~, I'm in the middle of meeting with a dear friend right now, call me back in twenty minutes, could you? Thanks~." There was an irritable sweetness in her tone, and she hung up the phone before Shasta could say anything ( L Larstral ). She turned her attention back to Rubino, "Sorry about that, Mr. Rubino, seems I've been swamped as of late. What sort of business proposition do you have to tell me about, hm~?"​

Adelaide "Addy" Bloom
828eea851334ef96754f36a950926466.jpg

Adelaide had woken up at 6 as usual and after making a fresh breakfast for herself and her mother she had started on her chores. Her mother had gone off to work, leaving Adelaide alone to do her morning routine. With music playing in the background, she mopped the floors and swept dust of the surfaces.
By the time she was finished cleaning, it was only 8 and the day was still long. Addy hadn't heard from what was her only friend, Patrick. She feared the day would be long and boring without him. As usual she did whatever she could to keep herself busy, in the next few hours she baked some hazelnut cupcakes for lunch, and started a new painting in her room.
By the time her cupcakes were on the living room table cooling of, Adelaide had grown impatient inside the confides of her house and decided to bring the book she was currently reading outside into their back garden where she lay in grass.

If Patrick had been there, they might have gone into town to do something there, but he was currently busy as he said in his texts. And there was no way Adelaide would dare to visit the town alone; she didn't know where to go to avoid running into her mom or getting into a dangerous situation. She realized to herself that she was probably too much a coward to ever go very far from the house by herself.
"No wonder mother is so strict, I'm not even capable of going outside myself..." She muttered to herself. Talking to herself was a habit that had come after years of being at home, with no other company than her mother in the mornings and the evenings.

Adelaide's train of though was suddenly interrupted by a loud sound coming from the direction of the road. She sat up quickly, thinking it might have been her mother, but it would be far too early in the morning for that. "Patty?" She asked into the forest between her house and the road. Maybe he was just joking around with her... But what if it wasn't. Her curiosity lead her climbing over the mossy stone fence surrounding her house and towards where she knew the road into town was located. Around the house there was only woods, there was no path or road to her house, and the house could only be located by those who knew where it was, or by accident as was the case with Patrick.

Barefoot she walked through the trees until she arrived at the edge of the woods where she quickly spotted three people and a broken motorcycle. It was a strange scene and from what Adelaide could gather, one of them had crashed their bike leaving town. Which made her think of the story Patrick had told her, about how hard, nearly impossible, it was to leave the city.

One of the people there, Adelaide recognized as the owner of a bookshop she had wanted to enter so many times, but had never dared to. The two other men were strangers to her. When the bookshop woman put on blindfolds, Adelaide was baffled and she felt her heart thumping with excitement from the spot she had found hiding behind a tree. All her life she had dreamed of exploring and adventure, and maybe this was the time for her. Besides mother wouldn't come home until late in the evening.

At a safe distance Adelaide followed the strangers through the woods and to a tunnel. Outside she remained for a bit, unsure of whether to enter or not. It could be an adventure, but it was most likely dangerous, and mother would be furious if she found out. But what was going on? Adelaide had to find out. She could just leave as soon as any danger arrived.
After a while she entered the tunnel, stepping carefully on her bare feet, while her heart beat furiously from the adrenaline.

Dante.jpg
Dante Groffson//Location: The tunnels leading to the Court of Miracles//With: an unconscious Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro and Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ //mood: mildly irked
As soon as the tunnel entrance was sealed off, Dante turned and removed Charlie's blindfold. "There. You don't know where the tunnel is. We're headed to the Court right now, you'll be safe down there." he assures the girl, giving a soft grunt as he continued on. "So will he...once Jay uses that pharmacy gift card Basil gave her." he chuckles, leading off into the colourful lights and laughter of the Court.

"And here we are. What few have ever seen...well we may need a new motto, but the important people haven't seen it. Welcome to the Court of Miracles."

images.jpg

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With Delphina and Mikey Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Anxious and annoyed
Jayde sighed as she wrote symptoms down. Of course she'd need a doctor down here for Delphina's grandmother. More people in here were starting to overwhelm her. She turned to try and get an agent to get to her doctor contact upstairs when she caught Dante out of the corner of her eye with Charlie and the unconscious stranger.

"Oh for the love of Christ!" she sighs. "Dante, I wanted him alive, numb nuts!"

"Dude Blanked himself, J-J, what do you want!?" Dante snapped.

"I got enough of my plate without taking care of a Blanked moron who didn't know he can't leave town!" Jayde groaned, running a hand down her face. "Alright, alright, just put him in my quarters, I'll get to him when I can." her eyes turn to Charlie. "Oh, sorry, forgot about you." Jayde's eyes move to Charlie's hand and sees the bruise. "Let's get you some ice for that, huh?" she asks, turning to Mikey. "Can you go grab an ice pack for Miss Rose for me, please?" she asked, taking a seat.

Profile_-_Esmeralda.png

duchess carter garden.jpg
Delphina Mercier // Location: The Court of Miracles // With: Jayde and the Court, Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Scared

Delphina smiled softly at Jayde's reassurance, and she nodded to her. "I believe you, I trust you that it will be alright. My grandmother is a very strong and stubborn woman, she will not go out so easily. I'm going to go back and check on her, she has a fever but we're trying to keep it down with a cold cloth. The children and I are going to have lessons near her," she then looked to Mikey, "Mikey dear, you can come and join us so that you can get an education as well." She then looked to Jayde, tears still in her eyes but feeling relieved that Jayde can help with her grandmother being ill. "I must go back to be near her, Mikey when you are ready you can come join us for lessons, we will start in ten minutes." She excused herself and left to be with her grandmother, to make sure she was okay. She saw Dante coming in with others, and she didn't want to intrude.

1585349466058.png

human oliver icon rpnation.jpg
Michael "Mikey" Owens // Location: The Court of Miracles // With: Jayde and Dante, Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro // Mood: Overwhelmed

Mikey nodded to Miss Delphine, "Okay, sure! I'll be there in just a bit!" He watched her go, then turned to Jayde, "Sugar Crisp sounds awesome, thanks Jayde!" He put a hand on her arm, "Yeah! I'll fight that boogeyman guy away from Miss Delphina's grandma! He won't touch her at all!" He was ready for breakfast, then Dante came in with some people: Charlie who Mikey only saw from a distance, and a glimpse of a stranger he'd never seen before who seemed to have passed out. He nodded to Jayde, "I'm on it!" He went to get an ice pack, wrapped it in a cloth and then brought it over to rest it on the bruise Charlie had on her hand. "Here you go, Miss Rose, are you okay?" He looked to Charlie in worry. Wow, why was Charlie here and who was that passed out guy that was with her and Dante?

1585349883880.png

Last edited:
Robert Rubino/ Excited/ City Hall/ Interacting With: Mayor Leblanc Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

https://www.picclickimg.com/00/s/MT...ench-Coat-Suit-For-SUPERMAN-Clark-Kent-_1.jpg

Robert Rubino strolled into the Mayor's office, a big, confident grin on his face as he sat down on one of the mayor's chairs. He had been planning this business proposition for months, and it was all starting to fall together today. Suddenly, his cell-phoned beeped, one of his associates had texted him. Robert looked down at his phone and grinned. The Mayor's "surprise" was in the lobby, waiting for his signal. With a excited chuckle, he turned to the Mayor in said in his deep, slightly husky voice,

"My dear, you know I am always looking for a way to make a profit, and increase the town's economy as well. Recently, i stumbled upon something you would be interested in. One of my friends in Wall Street, a Mr.Dixon met someone looking for a site for something big. But, rather then introduce it myself, i figured it would be best for them to explain to you themselves."

Rubino let out a delighted laugh when the door to the office suddenly swung open and two men walked in. The first one was a elderly gentleman of about 74 years of age wearing what appeared to be golfing clothes. Right next to him was a smiling man of about 35 years with brown hair and a small goatee-beard combo. The smiling man was wearing a very expensive looking suit and appeared to be clutching what appeared to be a graph and a notebook underneath his arms. Rubino then turns to the Mayor and says,

"Madame Mayor, allow me to introduce you to Jonathan Parrish, and his employer, the CEO and Chairman of the world-renowned Harris Conglomerate, Simon Dawson."
The two men nodded politely at the mayor.

Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: At town hall in her office // With: Rubino, Mr. Parrish and Mr. Dawson Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Down to Business

The mayor tilted her head a bit and leaned back in her chair to hear out Rubino, quirking a brow in curiosity at his mention of boosting the town's economy. "Really, now?" She sat up straight and looked to her door when two men came in, one older gentleman and one who was much younger with a goatee. She stood up immediately and assessed the two men for a moment, before giving them a gracious smile and walking around her desk to shake both of their hands, "Mr. Dawson, Mr. Parrish, welcome to Hermosa. As you may know, I am Mayor Leblanc. I didn't know Rubino brought some friends into town, this is quite a surprise." After shaking their hands, she sat down and gestured for them to sit in the other two open chairs next to Rubino. "Take a seat if you'd like. Now, what's this idea you wanted to present to me, good sirs?" Her eyes went to Jonathan Parrish, looking straight into his eyes as if to stare into his very soul.

Oh, yes. She knew who Mr. Parrish once was, she could sense it. Magic was practically extinct in this mundane world, but she could still sense things to a very small degree. And she sensed Jonathan Parrish truly belonged here with her other friends and allies. But she did not discredit Mr. Dawson, she sensed something about him too but could not put her finger on what that could be. This old man was born here in this world, not like Jonathan, so he wasn't one of the great villains from that world. She wondered what the feeling was that she got from Mr. Dawson...but oh well, business first and conspiracies later.​

Simon Dawson and Jonathan Parrish/ Confident/ City Hall/ Interacting With: Mayor Leblanc Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
Simon and Jonathan both smiled as they shook the Mayor's hand. Simon let out a surprsingly joyful chuckle and said in a Montanan accent,
"It's a pleasure to meet you too as well Miss Leblanc, i am sure you will love what we have in mind for your lovely town. I will let Mr. Parrish explain."

As Mr. Dawson sat down, Mr. Parrish stood up very suddenly and grinned broadly. He bowed towards the mayor and said in a surprisingly cultured voice,
"Miss Mayor, I am sure you know about The Harris Conglomerate and their world-wide presence in the resort industry. It is quite an honor for your town to be chosen for consideration for one of our quality resorts. But, i am sure you want to know what we are building, so let me show you."

With a wide grin, Parrish dropped the notebook onto the mayor's desk and opened it to the first page. In the book was a beautiful drawing of what appeared to be a resort with a rustic, log-cabin like feel surrounded by woods, and what appeared to be happy, smiling animals.

"This," Parrish said with a wave of his hand, "Is the Harris Wilderness Retreat. It would be the latest line in our resort brand. Our mutual friend Mr.Rubino told us about the rustic wilderness surrounding your town. We were convinced after getting a glimpse of your beautiful that this would be the perfect spot for our new resort. Of course, you are wondering how this would benefit you. Well, let me show you."

Parrish then grabbed a thumb-tack from the mayor's desk and hung up the graph onto her wall.

"As you can see from this graph, we project that upon completion of this resort, and after a very exhaustive advertisement campaign, your town will receive more traffic, and more revenue from tourists purchasing from your town. A win-win for everyone eh?"

Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: At town hall in her office // With: Rubino, Mr. Parrish and Mr. Dawson Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Curious

Ah, Honest John, you still retained your silver tongue coming to this world...wonderful~.

Sybille mused to herself as she watched Mr. Parrish with a small smirk, watching him give the presentation in such a well-spoken manner with a bit of a flourish. She looked at the design of the log-cabin resort, tilting her head a bit at the idea. The cursed energy field around the town birthed from the very spell that backfired on her kept those she brought into this world trapped, villains and heroes alike, even their friends. Humans born of this world, on the other hand, could come and go past the barrier but their memories would be a bit of a blur what happened here. More like a happy distant memory that they could fondly think back on. Humans from this world luckily didn't suffer adverse effects, not like those from the other world do. That energy field could read the signatures on every soul that approached it and from there either let them pass or suffer greatly to force them to stay; really the way it worked seemed more like a scientifically natural phenomena than magic itself, even though magic did play a part in its creation.

She discovered this back when the town was first created from her spell backfiring, and even she herself could not leave this town, perhaps because the forces that be had saw fit to punish her for being so selfish.

But she didn't regret it, even to this day. She'd do it again given the chance.

But due to this, people naturally born of this mundane Earth have passed through this town before, even stayed at Callum's Pride Lands hotel and still do to this day. It wasn't unusual for the mundane humans of this world to stop by for a visit or for business, and lucky for that, it made it easier to get supplies and the like for the town. And the idea of tourists coming in to stay at a wildlife resort could give this town even more of a boost as far as money was concerned.

She grinned at the idea, and her eyes went to Jonathan, "Well, well...I didn't expect this today, to be offered something so tantalizing. A lot of the forest is a National Park and in some places you couldn't build this property, however...I can show you a piece of forest land where it would be perfectly legal to develop on. I rather like this idea and want to pursue it." She then looked to Rubino, "If only you told me you had friends in such high places, Mr. Rubino~. I would have met with them sooner."​

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With: Mikey Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes , Dante, Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro and Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ //Mood: Irked but managing
"No problem, kid." Jayde smiled at Mikey as she got him a bowl, handing it to him and letting him eat. "As for Captain Moron over here, I suppose he can rest where I sleep until he comes around long enough to be interrogated." Jayde explains. If this guy couldn't leave Hermosa, he may as well have information.

But Jayde couldn't help but find something familiar about him. As if something in her past triggered in him. She shook the thought from her head and led to her little hidey hole, giving Dante an opportunity to set the strange - possibly-not-stranger down to rest. "Go get Salma ( Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose ), maybe she'll help treat this damned road rash." she tells Dante. "It'll do until we can get the first aid kit in here. While we're at it, maybe she can take a look at Madame Mercier."

Profile_-_Esmeralda.png

Robert Rubino/ Happy/ City Hall/ Interacting With: Mayor Leblanc Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

Rubino's grin grew wider as he heard the mayor praising the resort idea. He just knew she was gonna love it. Upon hearing the Mayor's statement, Rubino shrugged and said,
"You never asked mam. If you ever need any favors from outside town again, come and ask me. I can hook ya up."

Simon Dawson and Jonathan Parrish/ Excited/ City Hall/ Interacting With: Mayor Leblanc Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...3Wd3CkLbVOAXU7LDQPGAFBj9F0uJ8PL95IG8b4DpP5jQH
https://cdn3.volusion.com/lyrqc.tqqtn/v/vspfiles/photos/KHWHS01-2.jpg?v-cache=1534829772

As Jonathan sat back down after yet another successful pitch, he felt Dawson's patting him on the shoulder, telling him that his boss was pleased. He grinned as he thought about the bonus his boss would give him after this. Dawson then cleared his throat and said,
"We thank you for your generous offer Miss Mayor. Just tell us where this site is, and i will send in surveyors this very day to document the site and bring the results back to me. I promise you won't regret this."

As Dawson leaned in for another handshake, you could've sworn you saw what appeared to be a sparkle in his eyes for a brief second. He then says," I am in the mood for a lovely game of golf, anyone care to join me?"

human oliver icon rpnation.jpg
Michael "Mikey" Owens // Location: The Court of Miracles // With: Jayde and Dante, Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and a passed out Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro // Mood: Yay cereal!

Mikey grinned when Jayde handed him his bowl of cereal and he immediately went to the table to scarf it down practically, man how long had it been since he had just a bowl of cereal?! It felt like years...probably cause, yeah, it had been literally years since he tasted cereal in a bowl. It almost brought him back to better times before his house caught fire and burned down with his parents inside of it. To this day, the fire seemed suspicious to him, and he kept thinking some criminal did it...but Mayor Leblanc said she couldn't be bothered to investigate it further. That made him furious, and to think that lady wanted to adopt him?! No way! He was safer here with Jayde, if anything he saw Jayde as his new big sister. And he would do anything to protect her.

When he was finished with his cereal, he put his bowl and spoon in the sink after a good rinse, then he looked to Jayde. "I'm gonna go see Miss Delphina and her kids for those lessons. I'll check on her grandma too and make sure she's okay." He smiled then ran off to see Delphina and the kids.

1585362165993.png

basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: Laurel's Place // With: Laurel _amaranth_ _amaranth_ // Mood: Planning this carefully

"It will be safe as long as we get up that hill before Shasta comes out to play. I say perhaps we should be there just after eight o'clock, that way we can already be there when Jayde arrives and we can avoid Shasta at the same time." Basil looked down, "I heard passers by mention something about Charlie and a stranger arriving her on a motorbike. But don't worry, as long as we're careful and get up to that clearing before Shasta comes out, we'll be alright. Jayde will meet us there at nine, and then we can plan from there."

He grinned upon hearing that Laurel would be eavesdropping on Leblanc and her friends' conversations. "That's perfect, Laurel! You can share with Jayde and I what you've learned from them. We can plan a course of action from there. I'm going to snoop around town as well, see what I can find, then I'll meet you up on the clearing around eight. Don't worry, we'll be safe. You may not have a man on a motorbike to protect you, but I'm willing to protect both you and Jayde should it come down to that. I'm not afraid of the mayor or her people. There's only one man that truly has ever frightened me, but thank God he's not here to hinder me." He took another sip of his coffee and smiled to Laurel. "All will be well, I assure you."

1585363307296.png

(Do I wait for Dante to come to me? Also sorry if my replies are late or slow, my phone is a pain in the but and likes to tease me by not loading the text box fast enough)

(Do I wait for Dante to come to me? Also sorry if my replies are late or slow, my phone is a pain in the but and likes to tease me by not loading the text box fast enough)

(Please make sure you post all OOC chat/questions in the OOC thread. And yes please wait for Dante to come see Salma at her doctor's office. And take your time replying it's okay!)

Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: At town hall in her office // With: Rubino, Mr. Parrish and Mr. Dawson Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Pleased

Sybille smiled to Rubino and nodded to him, "Oh, but of course. You know, you might just be able to help me find a specific man to take care of someone here in town for me. But, we can talk about that later, I want to make our special guests here feel warm and welcome~." She looked to Dawon and Parrish with a pretty sort of grin. "You both can stay in the nicest suite at the Pride Lands luxury hotel here in Hermosa, I will arrange for it. I'm sure Callum and his brother Marcus won't mind." She then took out a map of the Olympic National Forest, then used a permanent marker to circle the site of where the men would legally be able to develop the new resort in. She pointed at it.

"This should be enough to build your resort, it's about seven to ten acres, should be plenty of room to build what you need." She handed the map to the CEO, then reached her hand out to shake Dawson's. She saw the gleam in his eye and noted it, there was truly something odd about this man, the feeling she got...but he was just another mundane human from Earth, it was impossible to feel this strange around him. Still, he was making her money and she didn't complain, and Honest John was with him, so she would let that go for now.

"You gentleman are welcome to use our town golf course, it's near the rich side of town by the Pride Lands Luxury hotel. Mr. Rubino, would you be so kind as to take them there? I'm afraid I cannot join you today gentleman, as I have a busy day ahead of me and more meetings, but tomorrow afternoon I could look into a game of golf, certainly." She sat back in her chair and crossed one leg over the other. "Mr. Parrish, I'd love to see you again one on one, if you're free tomorrow night perhaps you and I could do dinner?"​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back