• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Court of Miracles / / With: Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie (Also Dante & Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Salma Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose ) / / Mood: entranced

Jameson's heart was pounding into his ears as the girl's gaze met his own. It was one thing when he was just looking at her, but completely something else when she started looking back. His ever present mask of charm fell as he took in every detail about her he could. The way her eyes sparkled in the dim light, how her long blonde hair tumbled around her shoulders, the sprinkle of freckles that graced her flawless skin. His stomach started to feel like there was an entire heard of horses running around, butterflies would have been an understatement. He had never felt this way before about any woman and he had been around the block a few times in that respect, but her... she made him feel more than he ever had before with just a glance. She gave him a timid smile and waved in his direction and his heart melted into his feet. He had heard of love at first sight and laughed at it, saying it was a fools dream to believe in such a thing, but now it seemed he was the fool. While their eyes were locked, nothing else seemed to matter. His aching side and head seemed to completely disappear like magic. Well this is new. Jameson thought as he tried to bring himself back to reality. He probably should have felt more of a fool than he did, but there was nothing he wanted more than to walk confidently across the room and brush a rouge strand of hair from her face while wrapping his arm around her delicate figure and pulling her close to his chest.
My chest. Never in Jameson's life had he felt embarrassed or exposed without a shirt on, it was rather pleasant to look at, but in his moment he felt like crossing his arms and running to find a shirt or a sheet or really anything to cover up his bare skin. He almost didn't notice that the other girl in the room was also staring at him, jaw dropped as the knife she held slipped out of her hand. It took every ounce of his self-control to rip his eyes away from the blonde and focus them on the other people in the room. He had to keep telling himself to keep his eyes off of her while simultaneously pulling his ever charming front back up. "Well," he squeaked out before clearing his throat and trying again, "Well, yes, it's me. Were you expecting someone else?" He smiled and chuckled slightly before letting his eyes dart back towards the blonde again. Was he seeing things or was she even more beautiful now? His gaze lingered probably a few moments longer than it should have before he made his eyes train back on the girl in black. She seemed like she knew him, but Jameson had no recollection of their ever meeting. Though his feelings were all out of sorts thanks to Blondie over there, so there was a possibility he did know her but just couldn't remember.

Last edited:
Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles ---> The Web//With: No one//Mood: Overwhelmed
The room seemed to be closing in more and more the longer she stood with mistakes. She worried her lip between her teeth, tasting the metallic taste of her own blood. "I..." she starts, glancing back and forth before taking a breath, turning to the Courtyard leading to the underground paths that Gypsies called The Web. Was everything so easy to find that an Unknown could waltz her way back here. She needed to think.

"I need some air." she whispers, scooping up her blade and running for the Courtyard, deciding to take the time to find a place to get some fresh air, maybe find the connection leading to the National Park for the meet up later tonight.

She'd never regret the ambush of the Mercier place, but being told to keep herself hidden in the Court couldn't do for her. Gypsies didn't do well inside stone walls. All it was doing was bringing thoughts of being trapped with no way out just brought her flashbacks of being surrounded by fire, people calling for her blood...

God, I hate fire...she thinks giving a violent shudder, eyes wandering the dimly lit tunnel as she continued at a sprint, stumbling a little in her stuffed combat boots as she finally found light. She peeked up the hollow stone, hoping it wasn't the connection leading to the most populated part of Hermosa before sighing in relief. It seemed to be empty, bar a house that didn't seem familiar to her at all. She hadn't been out here, nor had she been chased here by the Sheriff. Maybe she'd be safe, leaning on a tree, taking in the sun on her pale skin. She'd return to Court and apologize once she had cooled down some.

She jammed her hands into her jacket pockets and found the crumpled up piece of paper that had held Basil's note. A smile touched her face. So far, news on the incident with Shasta had definitely been the highlight of her day.

Profile_-_Esmeralda.png

duchess carter garden.jpg
Delphina Mercier // Location: The Court of Miracles // With: Jayde and Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Salma Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie and Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro // Mood: Awkward, depressed

Delphina was startled by Jayde suddenly coming in with a stranger, a girl of blonde hair that Delphina had never seen before. She sat by her grandmother and watched the situation unfold quietly, and seeing Jameson and Addy look at each other in such a way...it made her own soul hurt and ache, remembering falling in love with her now dead husband. It made her think of what her grandmother said, that she needed to find a husband that would not only love her, but the children as well. But what sort of man would be so kind, not many men were inclined to date a woman that already had three children. To her, it was hopeless and unrealistic to find a husband at this point in her life.

Her eyes welled with tears, and she rose to walk out of the room, softly excusing herself and getting back to lessons with her children and Mikey.

1585446188153.png

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Olympic National Forest // With: Spotted some strange men Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Surprised, caught off guard

Lena was just coming down the winding trail after spending some time with the wildlife in the forest, when down the hill she spotted some men surveying the land, and a guy in a business suit. "What the Hell?" she murmured, her brows furrowing as she looked down at them from above on the hill. She made her way down the trail and approached the man in the suit. "Hey! You there!" She called to him, she knew this land wasn't quite part of the National Park but it was pretty close to it, and was still home to some animals here. "Who are you, and what's going on? You're very close to the border of our town's National Forest, do you know that?" She looked up at the man in the suit with narrowed eyes.

1585447148767.png

The Harris Employees/ Surprised and Slightly Smug/ Olympic National Forest/ With: Lena Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

The man in the suit turned around at the same time as the construction workers. The man, who was Greek in origin smiled somewhat smugly at the park ranger and said,

"Ah, you must be a park ranger. My name is Dmitri Kostas. I am a representative of the Harris Conglomerate. You've heard of us no? Anyway, we are surveying the land for a new resort. Now, please leave this area, you are disrupting out work.

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Olympic National Forest // With: Stupid Corporate Men Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: PISSED

"Excuse me?" Lena was indignant, and in shock. A resort was being built here, so close to the National Forest?! Her eyes widened in confusion and surprise, "Harris what? Nevermind! I'm not leaving, YOU are." She got up in the man's face, her Austrian accent becoming more heavy with her anger. "There is protected wildlife that still walk on this land you're standing on, not to mention this could negatively affect the National Forest since you're building way too close to it. Find another spot to build on, or so help me you're going to regret everything you've done in your miserable life." She hissed out, clearly angry. "Who is your boss? What is their name? I want to speak to them immediately as a representative of both the Olympic National Forest and the Hermosa Wildlife Conservation Team."

1585448232266.png

The Harris Employees/ Angry/ Olympic National Forest/ With: Lena Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

Kostas's face went from smug to slightly surprised when Lena got in his face. Suddenly, his face contorted to one of rage. He then glared at the woman and said quite roughly,
"Get out of my face! We aren't going anywhere lady. Your Mayor, Leblanc, gave us explicit permission to build on this ten acres of land. If you want to b... to someone about it, talk to Simon Dawson, our CEO. He is at the golf course right now. Now scram!"

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Olympic National Forest // With: Stupid Corporate Men Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Not taking this bullshit

Lena grabbed the man by the collar and roughly pulled him down to her level, baring her teeth at him, she was surprisingly strong for a woman of her stature but she did work out quite often. "You do not tell someone who works for the STATE to SCRAM, you miserable little worm, first of all. Second of all, you have NO authority over me, you are not my employer, and if you speak to me that way again you're going to lose a few teeth and then some!" She roughly pushed him back with all of her strength, "I'll go speak to your filthy CEO, I'll seek him out at the golf course. You get in my way again, and there WILL be trouble between us, rest assured."

She stormed off away from the site and back to base, taking off early that day and heading home first to shower and change into her casual attire of a tan long-sleeved blouse, a knee-length denim skirt, and her brown knee-high leather boots. She left her hair down and made sure she looked presentable before heading back out. She drove to the golf course, parking at the public entrance after a short ride there, and she got out of her car to track down this CEO Simon Dawson. Thankfully it didn't take long to spot some important looking men playing golf, and she headed over in that direction.

"Mr. Dawson?" She called out, approaching them, "I'm looking for a Mr. Simon Dawson, I want to speak to him immediately, it's urgent!"

1585449459719.png

Barry (Banzai) & Edward (Ed) - Location: Town Street - Mood: Very Hungry

So Barry and Edward finally decided to team up and search for another victim they could assault together. Now the main question was, who should they attack? The woman with the purse was gone, so they had to find someone else they could steal from. They kept walking around town, seeing if they could find a potential victim to steal from.

Then they saw some slender and shady looking guy entering the bookstore. "Huh? Who's that guy?" Barry wondered. Edward looked over at well. Neither of them knew who that was, but they did see something. They guy was carrying what seemed to be an old pocket watch. Barry felt as if his eyes had turned into dollar signs. "If we take that guy's watch away, we can sell it." Barry suggested to Edward. Edward laughed maniacally and nodded. He liked the idea. "Well, what are you wairing for? Follow me!" Barry said as he signaled Edward to follow him.

Little did these two know that the guy they were planning to steal from was none other than Wally Carter, a fellow who was an expert hypnotist. This watch he carried along with him was his main tool he used to hypnotize people. He was at the bookstore to get some books he needed. He planned to simply walk into the place, hypnotize the person in charge, and then take the books he wanted. Easy and simple.

Of course, he didn't realize that he had not one, but two guys following him, planning to steal the watch from him. Barry and Edward silently followed the guy, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. However, as they followed him into the bookstore, Edward began to feel a sneeze coming. Barry soon placed his finger below Edward's nose to stop him from sneezing, as that would alert the guy with the watch, making the whole stealth approach worthless. They then kept following him into the bookstore, until finally, Edward sneezed. This caused Wally to turn around, seeing the two men that had followed him.

Wally Carter (Kaa) - Location: The Bookstore - With: Barry and Edward - Mood: Calm

Wally looked at the two men that had followed him into the bookstore. "Good day gentleman." Wally said with his calm and soothing tone of voice. Barry decided it was enough of trying to ambush him. He'd go straight for the prize right now. He tried to quickly snatch the watch out of Wally's pocket, but Wally moved to the side, avoiding his watch from getting taken. "Very unwise, gentleman." Wally said as he pulled out his watch, and started working his magic, by holding it in front of the two men and starting to make it move like a pendulum.

"What the-" Barry said, before Wally interrupted. "Now, when I count to three, both of you will fall into a deep slumber." Wally said. Barry and Edward were both staring at the watch as it moved from side to side. "One, two, three." Wally said with his calm voice, immediately causing both Barry and Edward to fall asleep. Both men fell to the ground and began snoozing. Wally laughed to himself as he saw the result of his hypnotic trick. "Very well gentlemen, have a nice sleep." Wally said as he headed over to the counter. Unfortunately, the person in charge of the bookstore had seen his whole trick, so he no longer had the element of surprise on his side, so he decided to instead forget about stealing the books and just doing what any regular civilian would do. He could always disguise himself another day and try again.

d5f057fba2b2bcacb5b3398cae12828c.jpg

FRANK "THE TRAMP" TARANTINO
Mentions: Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes (Lynette Darling)

People never really thought about Hermosa’s train station - namely, the redundancy of it. No trains came through, and it wasn’t like anyone could leave anyway. It wasn’t near any popular spots or essential businesses - just the worse-off residences. The once-glimmering rails faded into obscurity and rust. The office hadn’t housed a conductor in many, many years.

Perfect for someone like Frank.

Especially since - little known fact - whoever constructed the train station in 190-whatever was apparently very paranoid. There were all sorts of sweet secret tunnels. It really did seem like nobody else knew about them, not even his vet “roommate”. Every time Frank made a quick escape into any of these tunnels, the cops would get incredibly confused.

Frank lived here now. No, not the actual building... he’d get caught way too easily. Frank's actual "apartment" was a panic room that led to a tunnel that led to a secondary panic room - it's a whole thing.

Frank drew his Swiss knife, staring at the piece of cardboard in front of him almost wistfully. With the dexterity of experience, he started gently carving into it. He carved into it, refining the existing stencil. He nodded with a satisfied grin. He knew JUST where to put this.

Outside of Hermosa Elementary, Frank was finishing up his act of vandalism. In broad daylight? DURING CLASSES? Damn right. He still had his hood up; he wasn't an idiot. And it wasn't like anyone could catch him even if he got caught. He was much too fast and this was the first time he was hitting the elementary school. Admittedly, not the noblest target for his vandalism - oof, committing a crime is probably not great for the impressionable kids - but the message was necessary. On a darker note, in this day and age, a full-grown man sneaking around an elementary school was... very bad. But he wasn't here for anything horrible, just to spread his message. And hopefully, his message would reach at least one of the teachers. That'd be a victory in itself in this horrible police state.

Then... Then he heard it. A ripple of an act of defiance. A deafening uproar hiding a little rebellion. A whisper of a lullaby.

It was beautiful.

Frank leaned against the scene of his crime for some minutes, just listening. It was... a hypnotizing voice, humming something. Somehow it cut through the chatter and screams of children. It wasn't even an active performance, more of a thoughtless, subconscious hum of happy distractions.

Frank peaked into the window, where the humming was coming from. A gaggle of children, all chattering happily - what an unusual sight for Hermosa. And even more unusual, incoherent paintings on each of their desk. This meant that whoever this teacher was... was teaching art. Even though it was forbidden. It brought a smile to Frank's face. But how did he hear the humm-

"OH SHIT" Frank hissed under his breath, recoiling from the window. The teacher was RIGHT. THERE. She was putting away the kids' drawings, a lot of which seemed to be of... pigeons. Hm. Frank couldn't help but notice the necklace she was wearing, which seemed a bit high-end for a schoolteacher like her. She seemed... sweet. Innocent, and kind.

...and quite attractive.

Focus, Frank, the Tramp told himself, You're on a mission. You finished it. You can track her down later. Let's GO.

"La la loo...."

Frank swallowed hard. Seriously, that voice.

"HEY!" Frank heard from a distance, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Ah. Yes, full-grown man, in a hood, creeping near an elementary school.

Frank broke into a full sprint, dashing across the pavement and slipping over a fence. He was constantly running, so he was always in good shape. The school guard whose job consisted of sitting around? Not so much. It was less than a minute before Frank realized he wasn't being chased anymore. Welp, he can't show up there anymore.

...who WAS that teacher?

The obese guard panted and groaned as he looked at the mess that the Tramp had left behind. Street art of a leash around the neck of a guitar. Underneath it, in jarring but stensiled letters, these words:

"There are no strings on me.

Courtesy of the Tramp."

latest

Simon Dawson and Jonathan Parrish/ Confused/ City Hall/ Interacting With: N/A
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_1I03Wd3CkLbVOAXU7LDQPGAFBj9F0uJ8PL95IG8b4DpP5jQH
https://cdn3.volusion.com/lyrqc.tqqtn/v/vspfiles/photos/KHWHS01-2.jpg?v-cache=1534829772

Mr Dawson was focusing on making this shot. It had been 2 hours since Mr.Rubino had dropped them off at the golf course, and it had been quite a decent course so far. Of course, while focusing on his shot, he was making yet another golfing analogy to Jonathan, who standing right next to him, waiting for his turn,

"You see Johnny my boy," Dawson said with a big smile as he grabbed his club and started to examine it," A good business deal is a like a perfect game of golf. When you get all your factors in just right, and the winds of chance are good, you almost always get a hole-in-one."

Simon was about to swing his golf club, when a Woman's called out for him. Simon, being surprised by this voice, ended up completely missing his swing and turned around to see a young woman looking for him. Simon sighed and put away his club and cleared his throat, a look of confusion on his face as he said,

"Yes Mam, i am Simon Dawson. Who are you and what is so urgent that you interrupt me during a perfect game of golf with my associate Mr.Parrish."

Last edited:
Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: Hermosa Elementary School // With: Rose Costa Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Mentioned: Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: Startled

It was now time for the children's Science test, and Lynette worked on her lesson plan for tomorrow as the children took their short test, bringing her the papers one by one to turn in. She had the music on low still, and she herself hummed a foreign lullaby she only heard in her dreams. But, she rather loved the song, it had a deep resonance in her soul that she couldn't quite explain. She had no idea there was someone outside looking into her open class windows, but a shout in the distance made Lynette raise her head suddenly, confused. "What on Earth?"

She spotted a man in a hoodie running from the window and she gasped in alarm, which got the students' attention. She looked to Rose, "Rose, take the artworks down from the wall, quickly please!" She urged softly, then went over to the window to look outside. The school security officer did not catch the trespasser, and when Lynette turned her head her eyes widened at the sight of graffiti on the outside wall of the school building adjacent to the one she and her class were in. "Oh, goodness!" She gasped, reading the message. No strings...what did that mean?

She walked over to Rose and whispered to her, "Rose, someone just vandalized school property. Put all of the children's artworks in my briefcase and stay here with the class, please. Make sure they finish their test and then have lunch in here. I must report this, I'll be right back." She headed out of her class and down the path, the school was open so there were no hallways, and the courtyard was just outside of her classroom. She headed straight for the principal's office to report the message on the outside wall. That hooded man...who WAS he? The second half of that message said 'courtesy of The Tramp,' and she assumed that man who ran off went by that nickname. And what a strange alias to have! Perhaps...she could seek him out after work? The thought was surely tempting.

1585453285916.png

Last edited:
Rosaria.jpg
Rose Costa//Location: Hermosa Elementary school//With Miss Darling Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Mentioned: Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment //Mood: Frightened
Rose was on it before Lynette could finish the instruction, gathering the pictures and tucking them into the desk, assuring the children who brought up the noise that everything was fine, to go back to their test.

"Do what you must do, Miss Darling, I'll handle the children for now." Rose agreed, watching Lynette go before taking a seat, quickly taking a moment to assure the children that everything would be fine before starting to collect their papers as they began to finish their tests, telling each child to gather their lunch and return back to class.

a625a9f9d942dbfeba47ae8b78cd416f.jpg

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Hermosa Golf Course // With: Dawson and Parrish Killerclown Killerclown // Mood: Stern

Lena kept her head held high as she stood before the old man, so this dumpy old coot was a CEO? He looked more like one of those cliche grandfathers one always saw in a doctor's commercial. This man wasn't threatening at all, but the man with the beard next to him...Lena got weird vibes from him, almost to the point of making her feel uncomfortable. She looked Dawson in the eyes, her voice firm but polite, for now. "Mr. Dawson, my name is Lena Reed, I am a representative of the Olympic National Forest and the Hermosa Wildlife Conservation Team. I am told that you are looking to build a resort, but the mayor has given you the wrong space of land. It's too close to a state protected forest and there are many animals that live on that land, and many of them will die if it's developed. I came here to urge you, move your spot somewhere far from the National Forest, or I may have to get the state government involved."

1585454651238.png

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: Leaving Town Hall --> Heading to Laurel's Place // With: Meeting with Tamara _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Meridyth Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Smug

After Rubino, Dawson and Parrish left her office, Sybille got up and put on her coat, ready to meet with Tamara and Meridyth to have lunch at Laurel's Place to check it out as well as study Laurel herself. She shot a text to both Tamara and Meridyth at once which read:

[Leaving now to Laurel's Place, see you both there~.]

She had sent a text to Meridyth the day before to tell her of the reservation she made and what the plan was, and with the lawyer accompanying them, Tamara would be reassured they could find a legal loophole to get ownership of the land Laurel's Place stood on to change from Laurel herself over to Tamara. And if Sybille had to get the health inspector involved and sabotage the restaurant from the inside so be it. Sybille didn't like to play fair, especially with those outside of her circle.

She left Town Hall and told her secretary to reroute all calls to her voicemail, then headed to Laurel's Place.​

Julie Christie as Perdita icon rpnation.jpg
Jane Rodgers // Location: Her Home --> Devil Boutique // With: No one --> Going to see Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Excited!

After a couple of hours, Jane was ready to head over to see Lucy for her new outfit fitting, which honestly the news reporter was very excited about! She grabbed her purse and walked out of her home after locking the front door, feeding her dalmation dog Patch before leaving and giving him a fond farewell. Perhaps Lucky and Patch should meet sometime, she thought about bringing that up to Lucy when she saw her today, perhaps a puppy friend date was in order. She walked through town with a smile on her face and practically a skip in her step despite wearing heels. Today was going to be a very good day, she could feel it!

She stopped in front of Lucy's boutique, then took a deep breath before heading inside for her fitting. Part of her was scared of change, but like Lucy said last night, change was a good thing. And Jane would welcome it with open arms.

1585459048290.png

simba.jpg
((Please note that this image is not entirely accurate - the way I imagine human Simba, he has darker skin and auburn rather than red hair))

Simba || Location: Charlie Rose's bookstore || With: Shasta || Mood: creeped out

It felt strange, not being at school anymore. Simba had finished school the previous year and was still getting used to the freedom of not having to be in class all day. Of course, he wasn't really supposed to be free - he was supposed to be spending today going over his father's company's account books to get a feel for the business. But he just felt too restless to be doing that, so he was roaming about town.

He'd been having weird dreams lately, about running through the savannah, the sun on his back and the wind in his hair. He wondered if it were some sort of racial memory, inherited from his African mother. He headed to the local bookstore, hoping to find a book on interpreting dreams.

But as he walked through the store's front entrance he came face to face with a punk-styled girl with a monohawk and piercings. He'd seen her about town before but never met her. A strange shiver went down his spine and Simba had an instant suspicion that this girl was dangerous. Creeped out, Simba flashed her an awkward smile and moved past her into the store.

ronno.jpg
((Note: Ronald doesn't quite look like this - he has bright green eyes, and no scars))

Ronald || Location: golf course || With: Lena, Dawson and Parrish || Mood: flirtatious

Ronald had been moody lately. His stupid job, which he had only taken on because it meant he got to work with Lena, kept stationing him in parts of the forest far away from where Lena was stationed, so his boring duties didn't even get him close to the girl he liked. As a result, he'd been skipping work for a couple of weeks in a row, paying no attention to what was going on in the forest. He'd show up at the office in the morning, get his assignment for the day, and then instead of patrolling the forest would head back home and drink and laze around all day long. But after two weeks of being an at-home alcoholic, he was painfully bored, so today he'd decided to play a round of golf. He'd already had a few drinks that morning and was stumbling slightly as he wandered across the golf course. A sweet, familiar voice caught his ears, and he shaded his eyes with one hand, squinting to try and bring his swimming vision into focus. Was that Lena? What was she doing in the golf course? Oh it didn't matter, it was fate! Destiny had brought him and his crush close together!

Ronald chucked his golf club behind a bush so that Lena wouldn't know he'd been goofing off instead of working, and then he sauntered across the golf course towards her and the two men she was with. He didn't know either of them, but he knew they weren't competition - judging by her expression, Lena didn't have much of a liking for the two.
"Hey there darl," he said as he reached the trio, going up to Lena and putting an arm about her shoulders. "These two bothering you?"

ronno_deer.jpg

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Hermosa Golf Course // With: Dawson and Parrish Killerclown Killerclown and Ronald KingOfGrief KingOfGrief // Mood: Annoyed

As Lena waited for a response from the old man CEO, she suddenly felt an arm wrap around her shoulders which made her jump a bit, startled. She stiffened and looked to see that it was...Ronald?! Oh, God, of ALL the times for him to bother her, it had to be right this moment when she was trying to take a stand for the forest! Man, she was having all sorts of bad luck today, wasn't she? First these assholes want to build some stupid resort just on the border of the National Forest, and now Ronald of all people had to show up and make a fool of himself, and make her feel embarrassed with the way he was touching her as if they were dating. He wished!

She frowned in irritation and took Ronald's hand to lower his arm away from her shoulders, her eyes narrowed at him sternly, "Ronald?! What are you doing here? Aren't you on patrol today? Look, I'm in the middle of a very urgent and important conversation, go wait over there and let me finish with this! I'll talk to you when I'm done!" She waved her hand for Ronald to stand a ways back so she could continue the conversation with Dawson. She had no time for Ronald's foolish behavior, not to mention she knew he liked her in that way, but she did not reciprocate those feelings. If anything, he annoyed the Hell out of her and even frightened her a little sometimes with how aggressive he could be, especially in trying to woo her.

1585477736641.png

Barry (Banzai) & Edward (Ed) - Location: Bookstore - With: Simba KingOfGrief KingOfGrief Shasta L Larstral - Mood: Confused

Finally, Barry and Edward both woke up, visibly confused. As Barry stood up, he looked around him. What had just happened? Last thing he could remember, he and Edward had tried to steal the wtach from a strange man, and suddenly he was waking up on the floor of the bookstore? What had just happened?

Edward woke up right after Barry did, and stood up as well, just as confused as Barry was. Both of them looked around. Barry looked back at Edward. "Do you know what happened?" Barry asked Edward, to which Edward just shook his head.

Barry then looked upwards and saw Shasta. He had heard of her, sure, but this was the first time he actually saw her. Something strange happened though, he seemed to have the feeling he knew her from somewhere else. But how? He was certain this was his first time seeing her, but he had a weird sense that he knew her from somewhere... it was really strange. Once Barry and Edward were both awake and alert again, they began to assess what to do next.

Then Barry and Edward both noticed Simba too. Both of them felt something similar to what Shasta had felt, some sort of hatred towards him for no apparent reason. What was going on here? Did they know them from some past life or something?

Adelaide "Addy" Bloom
828eea851334ef96754f36a950926466.jpg

Location: The Court of Miracles With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro , Dory L Larstral // Mood: Puzzled
Around her there was a lot of things going on. The fierce woman left, and though a part of Adelaide was worried; she had seemed really bothered, she was too much in her own world. The biker seemed like the type of boy her mother had warned her about, cocky and to confident. Despite the way he tried to present himself, he seemed just as confused as Addy herself was. His eyes darted back and forth, and Adelaide couldn't help but blush up when his eyes time after time met her eyes. Unlike him, she was a little less discreet in the way she looked at him, her eyes were completely focused on him.
It wasn't until a blue haired girl talked that she managed to focus on something else. She put her hands down from her hair, which she had unconsciously fiddled with.
"Yeah, everything is fine," she answered with a nervous smile. "So I know I kinda snuck in here, but is it alright if I leave? I won't tell anyone about this place," Despite the fact that she loved being in the little bubble that had been around her and the injured stranger, now that the bubble was popped she felt suffocated. She needed to get some air, let herself breath and maybe rant about it to Patrick. A part of her also worried about what time it was, would her mother be home soon? What would her mother do if she found out? Worry rushed over Adelaide as the possible consequences of her actions rushed over her. She let herself look back at the strangely-familiar man, and a bigger part of her worried if she would ever see him again.

tenor.gif

Callum Severin Howard
8be384c8dac1b5e585ffc16875db4306.jpg

Location: At home/In town With: Pea the dog Mood: Annoyed // Indifferent
Callum had spent the morning as always. He had woken up at 8, gone on a jog with an energetic Pea, made breakfast and worked from his home office. To his great displeasure Marcus called him and he reluctantly picked up the phone.
"Hello brother!" He said, trying to sound sincere. "How can I help you?" The hand that was not holding his phone was wrapped around a pen, and with every word coming from his brother he clutched the pen tighter. By the end end of the conversation the pen had snapped, the plastic case shattered into pieces and ink stuck to his hands and onto the table when he put the destroyed pen down.
He despised every bone in his brother's body, every word coming out of his mouth was pushing every button Callum had. Angrily he stomped to the bathroom and washed his hands, using every ounce of strength he had to scrub away the ink. Pea stood in the opening to the bathroom and watched curiously at her owner's actions.
Deciding that the inside environment would drive him insane if he remained, he changed his clothes for another jog. Pea was happy to know they would be going out. In his rush to leave, Callum forgot to groom his hair and the ink stain on his hand was still faintly visible. He looked like shit, and he felt like shit.
He took his usual path through the forest and going in a half circle before ending at the other end of town, and by the time he entered the streets of Hermosa again he was much more collected and calm. All good thing comes to those who wait. All good things come to those who wait.

tenor.gif

Peter Jones - Location: The Shark's Reef - With: Simon Wright (Timon), Robert Parker (Pumbaa), Rachel Green - Mood: Indifferent

The day of work had officially started now at The Shark's Reef, people began coming in, and were quickly and efficiently attended by the cheerful waitress, Rachel. Meanwhile, Peter had been getting updates of the current events in town by checking the news and social media. Once he was done with that, he looked outside and saw his restaurant was running smoothly. Rachel was great at customer service with her cheerful and bubbly personality, and although Simon and Robert weren't always the most punctual, at least they were here, doing their jobs, Simon as the cash register, and Robert as the cook.

Nat (Olaf) - Location: Town street - Mood: Cheerful

Another beautiful and sunny day, thought Nat to himself as he walked his way over to work. The ice cream parlor would open soon. It wasn't the fanciest job, sure, but he really enjoyed it. Specially when the kids came and were so happy to get some ice cream. Nat was a cheerful guy, and hummed as he walked over to the ice cream parlor to start another day of work. As he did he also daydreamed. He still didn't understand what kind of mysterious force was keeping him trapped in this city, but he still daydreamed of what it would be like to visit that tropical paradise he's always dreamed of. While this place was definitely a lot better than the north pole, it wasn't Hawaii either.

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Court of Miracles / / With: Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Salma Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose and Dory L Larstral / / Mood: Confused

After the moody one, named Jayde apparently, had completely ignored him and then ran off into the distance somewhere, and an eerie silence fell over the room. Jameson didn't really care since his mind was mainly focused on the girl. Unfortunately for him a little blue haired woman decided to pipe up and break the trance he and the girl were in. The pain came flooding back into his body and his vision went black again momentarily. Fighting the urge to give in and fall over, Jameson gripped the wall even harder and forced his eyes to focus again. He heard Blondie's voice asking if she could leave and he couldn't help but feeling the same, not that he had anywhere to go so he didn't make a move to say anything back. Though part of him worried that if she left he would never see her again, which was not an option. He knew, however, that the second he tried to actually say something to her he bore the real possibility of his knees giving out. The blue hair woman broke the silence again with a question directed toward him to which he answered, "Um, I suppose I did. Though I can't say I remember much of it. Glad to know it looks as bad as it feels." He chuckled slightly, and looked down at his arm and side again. In the light here it looked much much worse. The outside of his entire left arm from shoulder to pinky was practically skinned, as was his side starting and the end of his ribs to the edge of his pants. He hadn't tried to take any of his clothes besides his shirt off so he had no idea what his hip and leg looked like, but they felt pretty bruised at the very least. Around the red and brown of the scrapes he could see purple and black bruises where starting to develop. Also his ribs from top to bottom from where his arm had been shoved into his side were starting to bruise as well and it felt like a few might even be fractured. His right side, however, was perfectly fine. It seemed he fell and slid completely on his left. Jameson really felt like crap but there was no way he was going to let it keep him down. Especially in a new place with new people. I guess Dante didn't really count as new, but he had just kinda of shut up and sunk into himself after Jayde had yelled at him. He couldn't see Charlie ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ) anywhere, but he assumed she was fine. They hadn't killed him while he was down anyway and he posed much more of a threat than she did. Bringing his mind back to the topic at present he asked a question of the blue haired woman, "So, what's your name?"

p-tangled-zachary-levi.jpg

Doug.png
Name: Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's Pet Grooming Shop / / With: No one / / Mood: Happy

Doug sat contentedly in his shop, staring out the window. The sky was blue and the clouds fluffy as ever, he even saw a few birds float by. He had done a good thing for some people he knew today and, well, what could be better than that! He also had gotten one new walk-in customer come in after he opened and they had the most beautiful Great Dane he had ever seen. It slobbered everywhere and hated baths, but Doug had been up for the challenge and despite ending the appointment soaked from head to toe and tiered out from having to wrestle the dog to get his nails cut he had offered to take them on once a month. The owner had enthusiastically agreed and made an appointment for four weeks from today.
Doug smiled out the window watching people pass and waving at the few who glanced his way. He still had about an hour before his next appointment, but he didn't mind waiting. Though he could have got out to grab some lunch, pretty much all of the restaurant owners in town didn't really like it when he came in smelling like wet dog, which he definitely smelled like today. It didn't bother him though, he had a small fridge with some hot dogs and muffins in it in his office that he could always heat up when he got hungry. As Doug watched the people of Hermosa pass his shop he couldn't help but wonder how Shasta and Alan were doing. He hoped they were both having better days now.

Happy Dug.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back