• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Simon Dawson and Jonathan Parrish/ Annoyed/ City Hall/ Interacting With: Lena Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_1I03Wd3CkLbVOAXU7LDQPGAFBj9F0uJ8PL95IG8b4DpP5jQH
https://cdn3.volusion.com/lyrqc.tqqtn/v/vspfiles/photos/KHWHS01-2.jpg?v-cache=1534829772

Dawson was surprisingly caught off guard by the woman's request. The Mayor had given them the right to build on that land, now here comes someone trying to deny them this opportunity. Before he can respond, The woman was interrupted by what appeared to be a "Suitor" of some sort. While she was busy getting rid of him, Parrish grabbed his shoulder gently and winked, grabbing the map out of the nearby golf-bag. Dawson smiled and turned his back on the woman, continuing his game of golf.

When Lena turned around, she would see that Mr.Dawson had turned his back on her and now the bearded man was looking at her with a big grin. His smile seems to grow bigger as he says,

"Madame, i am Jonathan Parrish. I will be speaking for Mr.Dawson for a bit. Let me assure you the Mayor made no mistake, here is the map she drew to prove it."

He then handed the Mayor's map to Lena.

Peter Howard/ Police Station/ Casual/ Interacting with: Deputy Wolfe L Larstral

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20101127140402

Howard shrugged and said to Wolfe,
"I am thinking the Sheriff will split the department, half of us doin the hunt, the others doing their normal duties. Let's just hope the Sheriif ain't to sore about last night. We should be headin down to the meetin room, I think the Sheriff is about to start."

ccdaf1f27f93c39f2ec52df3c649eda5.jpg
Lucy Burns//Location: Devil Boutique//With: Jane Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Focused
Lucy had just finished ironing the freshly tailored outfit for Jane when she entered the shop, prompting the dark haired woman to stand and dust the tailor's chalk from her hands to come up and embrace her. "Jane, darling, lovely to see you dear." she smiled as Lucky raced over to say his own hello as well, wagging his tail and giving a bark. "Oh, Lucky's been waiting there for ages waiting for you, dear. I've just finished ironing your new blazer, do come try it on!" she smiled, pulling Jane out to the back room and revealing the freshly pressed outfit, wrinkle free and perfect.

"Eye catching and absolutely perfect to bring out those baby blues, darling!" she smiles, gesturing to it to insist Jane try it on.

4352298-cruella_de_vil.jpg

georgette icon rpnation hermosa.jpg
Yvette Lapointe // Location: In town // With: Walking her dog but about to come across Callum EddieTeddie EddieTeddie // Mood: Imperious

Yvette kept her poodle on her diamond studded leash as she made her way down main street, she of course got a lot of looks the moment she arrived and it made her feel amazing as usual~. She knew she looked like a Goddess and relished in it, there was a reason why the mayor allowed her to be the only supermodel in town. And anyone else who even dared to have dreams of being equal or, Heaven forbid, superior to her had best rethink their life choices and goals quickly, because their dreams would be heavily crushed underfoot by her own high heel.

She spotted Callum also walking his dog, and a wide grin split her red lips. Oooh, one of the town hotties~, plus he was pretty well off to boot, being the brother of the Pride Lands hotel owner. She gave him a wave with her well-manicured fingers, pausing for a moment. "Callum~! It's been a while hon, how are ya?" Her poodle's attention went to Pea, curious about the other dog but not hostile, as she loved other dogs but not cats. A very light and haughty bark came from Georgette as she sat down on the ground with perfect posture.

1585518744586.png

Julie Christie as Perdita icon rpnation.jpg
Jane Rodgers // Location: Devil Boutique // With: Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Very happy!

Jane spotted Lucy almost immediately and her smile widened, "Hi, Lucy! How are you today? I'm happy to see you as well." She returned the embrace to her new friend, and when Lucky came up to her she knelt down for a moment to pet him, "Hey, Lucky! I'm happy to see you as well, little dear! I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long." She ruffled his ears a bit and pet his head softly, before rising and looking to Lucy once more. "Oh, wonderful! I'm ready to put on the ensemble, I'm sure to turn heads at work for sure!" She followed Lucy to one of the dressing rooms in the back, and she gasped in delight at how pressed and beautiful it looked. "Oh, Lucy, it's perfection! Thank you so much, you're like a fairy godmother!"

She gave Lucy a hug, "I am so extremely grateful for this, I promise I will repay you! You're a wonderful friend!" She pulled back and went into the dressing room to try on her new outfit, "Give me just a couple of minutes! Oh, this is so exciting!"

1585521875233.png

Lucy Burns//Location: Devil Boutique//With Jane Rodgers Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Pleased
"Oh, hush, now, Darling, think nothing of it." Lucy laughed as Lucky licked at Jane's fingers wagging his tail happily as he followed Lucy to the back, sitting at his owner's feet as Jane gawped at the outfit. "Oh, darling, I'm beyond pleased you approve, I figured a darker shade was a nice starting spot, but perhaps in time we can start experimenting with pastels once the warmer weather comes." she smiled, taking a seat at her desk and scooping the pup into her arms, patting him gently.

Last edited:
Jane Rodgers // Location: Devil Boutique // With: Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: In awe

After a few moments, Jane walked out of the dressing room with her new outfit on, the teal short sleeved blouse, black pencil skirt and black blazer with black heels to match. She walked out to Lucy and showed off her new attire, "Lucy, it's a perfect fit! I've never felt so lovely in my whole life! This is absolutely amazing!" She did a little spin for Lucy to show it off from all angles, before turning to face her once more. "What do you think?" She almost wanted to cry from how touched she felt, honestly she didn't give much thought to her appearance beyond looking okay on camera, but now she suddenly had a taste to look absolutely stunning. It was both frightening and exciting, but oh she welcomed it! She wondered if she could get a boyfriend looking like this?

1585528346196.png

Lucy Burns//Location: Devil Boutique//With Jane Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Delighted
"Oh, darling you look wonderful!" Lucy smiled brightly at the new look, glancing to her hairbrush and makeup sitting at her desk. "I think you're almost ready to face that camera after...but first..." she gestures to her seat, starting to take her supplies out. "Let's try something with that hair." she smiles, plugging her curling iron in and getting primer ready. "Have a seat, darling, I'll make sure you turn heads tonight." she promised.

Jane Rodgers // Location: Devil Boutique // With: Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Nervous but excited

The channel 10 news reporter looked to the seat Lucy gestured at, and she sat down happily to get her makeover started. "I'm very excited to see what you'll transform me into, Lucy, I really do feel like I'll be the belle of the ball at work tonight." She chuckled sheepishly, "I know that sounds a bit overly romantic of me to say, but...I suppose you can call me a hopeless romantic at heart." She shrugged a bit, "As silly as that sounds." Truth be told, Jane was looking for a man to settle down with, but...she felt that she was looking for a very specific man to marry, a soulmate she supposed. But she didn't know WHO, at least, not yet.

1585531279255.png

Lucy Burns//Location: Devil Boutique//With Jane Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Focused
"Trust me, darling, that's all many women want, you aren't alone in that." Lucy laughed lightly as she started to run her brush though Jane's hair gently, adding various oils and product to bring it to a glowing life and to protect it from the heat her iron would produce as she started to curl it, examining Jane's face whenever she could. Of course, a pinup style wouldn't be feasible, not tonight at least. But at the very least she could use a neutral shade and line the eyes to bring them out, use a nice shade of wine colored stain and finish it off with a protector so it'll last until she washed her face next.

Lucy worked on both hair and makeup with delicate, but deliberate hands, experimenting here and there until she liked how Jane's curls were positioned, a simple downward look, heavy curls brushed off to look more like beach waves and framing pieces pinned back with a teal hair clip. Her face was neutral, buffed out any (though she couldn't find many admittedly) imperfections, eyebrows plucked and groomed, a simple smokey eye and a wine colored lip. "There...perfect." she smiled letting Jane look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Jane Rodgers // Location: Devil Boutique // With: Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Pleasantly surprised

Jane allowed Lucy to work her magic, anticipating to see what she looked like with this whole new look all put together. Goodness, the last time she had any sort of makeover was when she was a teenager! It really had been a long time since she treated herself to such things, getting glammed up and the like. She stayed still for the most part unless Lucy wanted her to tilt her head in certain directions, and before long it was all done. She looked in the mirror once prompted by Lucy, and Jane let out a light gasp of genuine surprise. Her smile was wide and she gave a happy, breathless laugh. She had to fight back her tears of joy, she didn't want to ruin her makeup, after all!

"Oh, Lucy, this is...I...I look absolutely beautiful!" She rose from the chair and hugged Lucy with a huge grin, "I can't thank you enough, dear friend! I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when I head over to the news building. Even my cameraman might do a double take!"

1585535562119.png

Lucy Burns//Location: Devil Boutique//With Jane Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Satisfied
"Another satisfied project." Lucy smiled as she hugged Jane back, quickly spraying her face with her best setting spray. "My pleasure, darling, I'm sure you'll wow them. Just be sure to let people know who did it." she teased, giving Jane a playful elbow.

Of course, part of this was in no way teasing. If Jane got in trouble for this new look for whatever reason, at least Lucy could claim the responsibility for it with Mayor LeBlanc. There wasn't a need for her to needlessly get in trouble. "Of course, if you ever need a new look, you come straight to me, I'll make some time for you, darling." she adds with a genuine smile.

Last edited:
Meridyth.jpg
Meridyth Divine//Location: Headed to Laurel's place//Meeting with Mayor LeBlanc and Tamara Applebaum Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes _amaranth_ _amaranth_ //Mood: Sour
Of course word had gotten out about the Mercier incident with Sheriff Yu and the Shasta incident. Meridyth stewed on both of those instances as she made her way to Laurel's Place to meet with two of her friends for lunch. Of course, Basil had done nothing wrong that Meridyth could detect in any law book, but Jayde had. And both had a penchant for causing trouble for many other people in Hermosa.

"God forbid if those two ever join forces." she muttered, glancing through a window of the restaurant before stepping in. Of course that mouseling was there, talking to the bane of Tamara's existence. Though, once Meridyth's had her say, Laurel's Place will be nothing more than a distant, unpleasant memory.

"Hawkins..." she greeted, giving Laurel a brief nod. "I heard about that little joke last night. Quite the stir..."

-Ursula-.jpg

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Hermosa Golf Course // With: Dawson and Parrish Killerclown Killerclown and Ronald KingOfGrief KingOfGrief // Mood: Aggravated

When Lena turned her attention away from Ronald, she was now met with the taller, younger-looking man with the goatee, who had an uncomfortable smile on his face that screamed corporate pride. The look in his eyes made Lena feel very uneasy, she could see cunning behind them, very much like a fox. She frowned as he addressed her with honeyed words, but it made her feel more sick to her stomach than anything else. She looked at the map Parrish presented to her, and she took it to give it a look over. Sure enough there was the circled patch of land, with the Mayor's signature beside it. "Of course that witch had something to do with this." Lena muttered out loud before looking at Parrish.

"Look, Mr. Fox-Eyed Silver Tongue," she stated bluntly, "Your honeyed words aren't enough to assuage me, and the mayor knows full well this is dangerously close to the border of state protected property. Let me ask you this: if I were to go to her, and convinced her to make you and your company move your resort construction elsewhere, would that be enough to let your employer move far away from the National Forest?" She had a feeling the mayor picked that spot for a reason, to mess with her and the other rangers who cared deeply for that land in and even around the forest. The mayor was truly sadistic!

1585538846809.png

ronno.jpg
((Note: Ronald doesn't quite look like this - he has bright green eyes, and no scars))

Ronald || Location: golf course || With: Lena, Dawson and Parrish || Mood: flirtatious

Ronald gritted his teeth as Lena removed his arm and tried to dismiss him, but he held his temper in check. She just didn't appreciate him because she didn't know him very well yet. He stayed standing close beside her, and folded his arms and glared at the two men she was arguing with.

"Let me ask you this: if I were to go to her, and convinced her to make you and your company move your resort construction elsewhere, would that be enough to let your employer move far away from the National Forest?" Lena asked.

Ronald grinned as an idea bloomed in his mind. He had a better relationship with the mayor than Lena did. She sometimes bribed him to allow her friends to hunt in his areas of the forest. (( Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes let me know if you want me to change this part of my post, if you'd prefer that Ronald and the Mayor have not interacted before)). Maybe he could do something for her or owe her a favour in exchange for her moving the resort? If he got that resort moved, Lena would love him!

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Ronald breathed in Lena's ear. "I've got your back. I'll talk to the mayor about getting the resort moved."

ronno_deer.jpg

Jane Rodgers // Location: Devil Boutique // With: Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Ready to turn heads!

Jane nodded happily, "Oh, I absolutely will! I'm actually going to credit you at the end of my news report tonight and give you some free advertisement, and help you get even more business! You certainly deserve it for being the best when it comes to fashion design, but above all, you've been such a good and generous friend to me and I very deeply appreciate it, Lucy!" She gave her new friend a hug with a big smile on her lips, "And for sure, I'll definitely come to you for new looks, you deserve the business and I'll send more your way after giving you free advertisement tonight on the air!"

She pulled back from Lucy and smiled to her, "I better be heading there now to prepare, my cameraman will be waiting for me. Won't he and the rest of the team be surprised to see me!" She chuckled, beaming at Lucy in joy and gratitude. "How about I stop by tomorrow? We could go to lunch if you're not busy, and it'll be my treat! I'll bring some treats for dear Lucky as well!"

1585546045507.png

5ca116e14797fdd823bbe969d946bc53.jpgvlad.jpg

Klaus Schwarzemann & Vladimir Rasputin | Pulling up to Devil's Boutique | Meeting with Ms. Burns | Time for the fun to begin

"Right here, Vlad, thank you."

The black car pulled up outside the boutique before the engine cut off, and the softened opening and closing of a vehicle door sounded off.

"Just wait here for the moment, would you kindly?"

Klaus was more often the type to use people's last names, but in the case of his close associates, a bit more warmth of tone was always nice. The man checked his watch, and approached the boutique, checking the door before entering the shop. Well, it certainly smelled like high society. He thought he may as well look around for the moment being. Admittedly, he was fond of mere black and white, but he thought he might as well try other colours in fashion. Red certainly seemed the most appropriate of candidates, he thought to himself as he perused the clothing. It was funny to him, really, how little variations there were to the scents of those that passed through here. Mostly lavenders and fruits. A shame more people didn't utilize the smells of chocolate and vanilla and the like.

oogieboogie.jpgflat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

simba.jpg
((Please note that this image is not entirely accurate - the way I imagine human Simba, he has darker skin and auburn rather than red hair))

Simba || Location: Charlie Rose's bookstore || With: Shasta, Barry, Edward || Mood: frightened and angry

"The hell are you grinning at?" The punk girl snapped, and Simba flinched at the venom in her voice. She then tried to compose herself and smooth things over, but he had already bristled - the two men who were, inexplicably, sleeping on the floor, had given him the same creeped out feeling as they woke up and he was now feeling very on edge.

"Just a woman who looks like she'd be more suited to a drug den than a book store." He snarled at her as she started to leave.

Then he realised that perhaps he shouldn't insult a woman who looked like she could eat him for breakfast. He backed away from the three creepy people, heart thudding. They hadn't made any aggressive moves, but all the same, he felt very strongly like he was in danger. They made him want to run home to his parents.

Art-portrait-of-beautiful-lonely-girl.-Pretty-woman-with-long-dark-hair-and-red-lips-posing-in...jpg
marley stoneheart| location: doug's pet groomer| with: no one yet| mood: anxious​
Marley slowly walked into doug's pet grooming shop, unsure and looking around. she kinda felt like she would be unwelcome there, given her reputation. she held the dog she had just picked up closer to her, walking in shyly.
images (5).jpeg

Simon Dawson and Jonathan Parrish/ Calm/ City Hall/ Interacting With: Lena Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_1I03Wd3CkLbVOAXU7LDQPGAFBj9F0uJ8PL95IG8b4DpP5jQH
https://cdn3.volusion.com/lyrqc.tqqtn/v/vspfiles/photos/KHWHS01-2.jpg?v-cache=1534829772

Parrish's smile dropped when Lena seemingly insulted him. Dawson suddenly tunred around in surprise when She offered to talk to the Mayor about it. Parrish turned and whispered to Dawson, who nodded as he whispered to him. Dawson turned to her and said,
"Very well. Talk to the mayor and if she say no way, we will move."

Of course, Dawson had a dirty trick up his sleeve. He was not going to let this deal go easy. Once this meddling ranger and her boyfriend were gone, he might send a "generous" donation to the town's treasury, just as a show of faith for a continuing partnership.

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Hermosa Golf Course-->Leaving the Golf Course // With: Dawson and Parrish Killerclown Killerclown and Ronald KingOfGrief KingOfGrief // Mood: Surprised, a little relieved

Lena stiffened when Ronald whispered in her ear, but the words gave her pause. Would he really do that for her, would the mayor even listen to him? Suppose she could take that chance, she really wanted these weirdos away from her forest...okay, she didn't OWN the woods, sure, but she certainly felt like the Forest's big protector or guardian over the wildlife there. No one else in this town had done it, so she had to take up that mantle and stand up for the land and its creatures. She looked to the two men as Dawson addressed her, and she nodded to him in determination. "Alright, I'll speak to her right away, I know that when it comes to state laws she must comply. Good day, gentlemen."

She firmly grabbed Ronald by the arm and pulled him along with her, her eyes alight with fiery determination. She looked to him as they left the golf course. "Were you serious, Ronald? When you said you would help me convince the mayor to have them move their resort elsewhere?" She stopped on the sidewalk outside of the building of the golf and country club close to the manors of the rich on the East Side of town, letting go of Ronald's arm finally.

1585553313331.png

Barry (Banzai) & Edward (Ed) - Location: Bookstore - With: Simba KingOfGrief KingOfGrief Shasta L Larstral - Mood: Confused

Barry and Edward were now up and standing again, as they watched the interaction between Simba and Shasta. 'Ugh... those spoiled kids are the worst.' Barry thought to himself before looking at Edward. "Look, I've got no idea what happened, but I do know one thing, and it's that we probably didn't get that watch." Barry told Edward, who just nodded to what he said. "Hm... something all too familiar about all of this, though." Barry said as he looked at Simba move away, and at Shasta who was irritated at the kid. Edward nodded again.

"Well, it's no use to stick around here. Let's get going. Maybe we'll have better luck next time." Barry said as Edward followed him out of the bookstore. This was strange though. He still had the feeling of familiarity with all of this. Both with this guy Edward he had just ran into when trying to steal the purse, and with Shasta, who he had only seen for the first time now. There was an odd feeling that he knew both of them from somewhere. And same for that kid Simba, though in his case he felt a wave of hatred towards him, no idea why. "Today's been a weird day." Barry said to himself as he and Edward left the bookstore, to go look out for someone else they could steal from. They still hadn't had their breakfast, and the day was advancing quickly.

Sherman Miller - Location: Town street, outside his house - Mood: Energetic

Sherman's older sister Sarah had already gone off to work. To Sherman, that meant two things: First, he had the house for himself until she returned in the evening. But second, it also meant that it was time to open his workshop for the day. Sherman worked in his garage, where he would work as a mechanic repairing vehicles, and would use his spare time to make some inventions of his own. However, before he could begin the day officially, he had to go over to the store a buy a few metallic parts he needed, both for his work as a mechanic as well as for his hobby as an inventor. Luckily the store he went to for that wasn't too far away from his house, so he could walk there no problem.

Adelaide "Addy" Bloom
828eea851334ef96754f36a950926466.jpg

Location: The Court of Miracles With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro , Dory L Larstral + the others in the court // Mood: Worried
So Adelaide's previous suspicions were correct; they were hiding from something. Thought they didn't seem at all like bad people (despite the one who had pointed her knife, but she had seemed regretful afterwards). It seemed like a nice place anyways, despite being located in underground tunnels. They seemed to take care of those who need it, and provide a home for them, creating a big family.
When the attention once again was brought back to the man who had brought forth so many confusing feeling in Adelaide, she noticed how battered he really was. Earlier she had mostly looked at his face and the nice jawline, the brown, messy hair and his piercing eyes. Now she took in the view of bruises, scrapes and a well trained body. Though he made a joke of the situation, Adelaide felt horrible for not noticing sooner. Despite seeing him in pain, it was clear that he pretended to ignore it.
The blue haired girl introduced herself as Dory, and Addy found that to be an adorably fitting name for her, despite worrying over what must have happened for her to end up here all alone. But this was not the time to ask.
It was impossible for her to stand still any longer, doing nothing, just looking at the biker. The gashes and scrapes would only get worse the longer it remained untreated. "Shouldn't we get some one to check on this? Has it been Sterilized? Should you even be standing up?" She asked him as she got closer, while being to nervous to actually touch him. Dory had asked for their names, but Adelaide felt it wasn't the right time to answer.

Callum Severin Howard
8be384c8dac1b5e585ffc16875db4306.jpg

Location: The streets With: Yvette Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Mood: Pleased
Callum stopped in his tracks when he saw one of his favorite ladies walking with her own little poodle. She apparently noticed him as well.
"Yvette! What a pleasing sight," he answered with a big grin. Subtly he put his hands behind his backs, to hide the leftovers of the ink stain. He didn't worry too much about his hair, it could after all give him a more wild look.
"It's been a busy day, but at the sight of your beauty I already feel more relieved," In a way it wasn't a lie. Yvette had the kind of aura that made him feel great. Her beauty worthy of taking a spot besides him, and her vindictive soul pleasing his own viciousness. Though he would never say it out loud, she would make the perfect trophy wife.
Next to them, Pea curiously walked up to the poodle. A rather predatory sight, seeing a big Husky towering over a small dog. She wanted nothing bad however, only to say hello to the little one.

tenor.gif

Doug.png
Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's Pet Grooming Service / / With: Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud / / Mood: Excitied

Doug had been lost in thought absentmindedly waving at people and thinking about how lucky he was. He had a good business where he got to work with animals, he had a good house with food and a tv and a radio, he had great friend, and lived in the best city ever! Everyone here was so unique and fun. He had been so lost in thought that he almost didn't notice the woman walking up to his shop. As soon as Doug did notice the woman at his door he shot to his feet and tried to fix his hair that the Great Dane had left in disaster. She was a delicate looking woman with a small dog, a cute small dog.
"Good Morning! and welcome to Doug's pet grooming service, where we will put a smile on you face and also clean your pet!" Doug exclaimed loudly as soon as she was through the threshold, "how can I being of a service to you today? Ms..." His big dopey grin gleamed and then faultered, "Ah, Ms. I am not sure I am knowing your name," Doug looked bashful as he waited for her response. He thought he knew everyone in town, but he didn't think he had ever had the pleasure of making this lady's acquaintance.

Happy Dug.png

Eugene.jpg
Jameson Bond / / Location: Court of Miracles / / With: Addy ( EddieTeddie EddieTeddie ), Dory ( L Larstral ) and the others in the Court / / Mood: Ever changing

Jameson was about to answer Dory's question when Blondie actually started moving toward to him. She asked a barrage of questions about his wounds that he didn't answer right away because he was too caught up in his own head thinking, Wait is she coming over here? What? Why? I don't think I can handle this. If she touches me I will have a much MUCH harder time with self-control than I am right now. Which is saying something. She is getting closer. Closer... Wow this feels so out of my character, but somehow also still in character? Right, questions. His brain was finally able to catch up and process the questions that had been asked to him in the past minute, "Ah, I checked on it and it's definitely a wound thought I did get all of the pebbles and the one rock out, does an alcohol wipe count, and probably not, but I'm fine really." He tried to smile but he was so nervous it probably came out more as a awkward grin.
The closer she got the more details Jameson was able to capture about her, her eyes big were a mix of worried and confused and were not just any green, but rather a light emerald color which, to Jameson, was the most beautiful color that existed. Her hair was very thick and looked like gold, it was long enough that it tips brushed lightly against her hips, from which he averted his gaze very quickly. She had a very petite frame and stood at probably a little over a foot shorter than him. As she kept walking in his direction Jameson could almost feel the energy crackle around them and his knees threaten to give out even though she was still a good distance away. He couldn't imagine what he would feel like if her delicate fingers actually graced his skin, even a light touch would probably do him in, and yet something about her presence made him feel warm and calm inside. Like she would take care of him in his time of greatest need. He didn't even know her name and yet if this were the last time he saw her, Jameson knew he would gladly spend the rest of his life trying to find her again.

p-tangled-zachary-levi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back