• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: His dreams / / With: No one/ / Mood: Confused

"Wow, I could get use to a view like this," Jameson heard his own voice saying as he gaped out at the glorious view of a kingdom clothed in yellows and purples with a bridge leading towards a thick forest, his moment was interrupted by a brutish voice calling out behind him like he was a dog, "Ryder, come on", he didn't turn just simply held his hand up saying "hold on," and moving from his perch of the edge of what seemed to be a rather tall roof, "yep, I'm use to it. Guys, I want a castle" The voice from behind him came again in response, "we do this job, you can buy your own castle" and then he felt the back of his collar get grabbed the sensation of yanking him back flooded over his body.
Next thing he knew he was getting tied up in a halter and lowered through a panel in the roof towards a glorious and somewhat familiar looking crown. Before he knew it he had the crown shoved carefully into his bag and one arm resting on the pedestal the crown had been on just moments before. While soaking in his victory one of the oblivious guards sneezed prompting a response from Jameson "Ugh, hay-fever?" without even turning around the guard wiped his nose saying, "yeah," but before Jameson could react he was being pulling back up through the ceiling panel. Once his boots were securely back on the roof his dream changed again. Now he was dashing across the bridge into the forest he had seen earlier from the castle and his dream cut out again.
From then on out his dream became increasingly more blurry. There was a chase and he left his companions to get caught by the guards and he fought over the bag with a white horse and he ended up in a clearing of sorts with a big tower. He climbed up it, but as soon as he made it inside he blacked out again and the dream did not continue from there save a quick glace at a pale girl with green eyes and very very long blonde hair.

Last edited:
Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: Hermosa Elementary School // With: Rose Costa Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Happy

Lynette began the art lesson, letting her students create and draw whatever they wished with colored pencils, crayons and washable paints that could be cleaned off easily. She went to take out her small tape player that she hid in her desk, and she very quietly began to play some classical music for the children to listen to. She then spoke softly to her students, "When you're all finished, please bring your artworks to the front of the class, and then I will show them off to everyone. Make sure to put your names on your works so that you can take credit for them. After I show off your artworks, we'll start our core lessons."

1585372223037.png

Peter Jones - Location: The Shark's Reef - Mood: Regular

Peter had made his way to The Shark's Reef, his nautical themed restaurant, ready to start another day of business. Naturally the first one of her employees to arrive was Rachel, the waitress. "Good morning Mr. Jones!" Rachel said cheerfully as she arrived in her pirate uniform. "Good morning. Go ahead and clean the tables. Hopefully Simon and Robert won't be coming late again." Peter said as he made his way into his office. Rachel giggled as her boss mentioned those two. She really enjoyed spending the day with them. Something about them was just so cheerful and friendly. Rachel started cleaning the tables, while Peter sat down in his office, and began his day getting himself updated with the news of what had been going on lately in town.

Alan Jefferson (Mushu) - Location: Town street, heading out of his apartment - Mood: Lazy

Alan had overslept... again. He was running late for his job at The Dragon Palace, a chinese restaurant in town, the most well-known one for that matter. He was coming out of his apartment, and made a quick stop by Starbucks to get some cofee as he made his way to his job. "I'm starting to think my alarm clock isn't doing it's job." Alan thought to himself as he came out of Starbucks with a coffee. He apparently wasn't paying much attention to what was ahead of him, as he accidentally ended up crashing right into someone, causing Alan to drop his coffee all over the ground. "What in the world?" Alan said, before realizing who he had crashed into. It was Shasta. "Uh oh..." Alan thought to himself. As if running late to his job wasn't bad enough, now this happened. "I hate my luck." Alan thought to himself.

Doug.png

Name: Doug Carlson // Location: on the street near his shop // With: not really anyone // Mood: Happy and Helpful

Doug woke up with the sunrise, he always kept the window to his east open so he could feel the night breeze while he slept. Well really he kept all of his windows open at night, but the east facing one was his favorite. He got up and stretched out before closing all the windows so as not to bother anyone with any noise. Then he headed into kitchen to make himself some breakfast which included eggs and sausage with a side of orange slices and a mug of milk. After enjoying his meal while he listened to whatever was on the radio he headed into the bathroom to take a shower. He got all showered and then brushed his teeth and picked out his outfit for the day. He was feeling rather adventurous so he went with his one flannel that wasn't blue, it was green and yellow. He thought. Doug was colorblind and so usually he wasn't ever actually wearing the colors he though he was. Besides blue which he could see. Well, after he got dressed he looked himself over in the mirror and smiled giving a slight nod to his appearance before closing all the blinds and heading out the door. He patted down his pockets to be sure he had everything he needed and then headed out of his room into the day with a skip in his step.
Doug didn't have any appointments till the afternoon so he decided to take a stroll in the park before going to work. It was such a lovely day out after all, it would be a waste not to enjoy it! So there he went off gallivanting through the park greeting everyone he passed by name and taking little breaks to sit in a nice looking patch of grass or enjoy the tweeting of a bird or glare at a squirrel till it disappeared up a tree. Finally he reached the other side of the park and headed back around toward his shop. He was walking without a care in the world when he saw Alan ( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 ) and Shasta ( L Larstral ) have a short altercation involving spilled coffee and some rather harsh looking words. Both of them came out looking less than pleased. He quickly jumped into action popping into a nearby coffee shop he ordered Alan a new coffee, and started running to catch up with him, "Alan! Hey Alan! I saw you spilled your coffee so I bought you this new one!" Doug handed the man the new cup and smiled his big cheesy grin, "I hope it is right with your tastes, but I have got another important mission to go on! I am wishing you to have a great day!" and Doug turned on his heels and started jogging away so he could catch up to Shasta before it was too late.
He made a quick stop at his shop to grab a shout wipe before picking up a light jog down the street. Even though he was chubby, Doug had always been a great runner. Long distance, sprinting, hurdles, you name it, he could do it. A dream of his had been to run a marathon like the ones he read about, but nothing like that had ever happened in Hermosa so he was content not having run one. Finally he got into sight range, picking up the pace he called out, "Shasta! Hey! Shasta! I have a gift for you!" He caught up and held out the shout wipe to her with his ever present smile beaming, "I saw you ran into Alan and got coffee spilled on you which is a not good thing and I don't want to hold you up from your very important duties to the towns safety, but I thought you could might use this," Doug didn't wait for her to take the wipe before placing it in her hand. "I now have got to go open my shop so I can start my business for today, but I hope you are able to enjoying the rest of this beautiful day!" Then he turned around his ever smiling face and started to have himself a jaunty saunter back to his business to open it up for walk-ins.

Happy Dug.png

Alan Jefferson (Mushu) - Location: Town street - With: Shasta L Larstral & Doug Combatmebro Combatmebro - Mood: Troubled

Alan was now just really shocked about the whole incident. He felt so bad right now, his distraction had just led him straight into a situation he really didn't want to be in. He made a nervous smile as he saw Shasta clearly annoyed. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Alan said, visually frightened at the way Shasta was smiling. That was not a normal smile. Not at all.

Once Shasta had walked away on her way to the bookstore, Alan tried to take his mind off that unfortunate incident that just happened, and he was then surprised when he saw someone running towards him to offer him another coffee. He was actually pretty surprised by this, as it wasn't common for someone to be nice enough to go out of their way to offer someone a coffee after an unfortunate incident like this one. Alan smiled as he was offered the coffee. "Thanks a lot." Alan said as he began feeling better. "It's really nice of you." He added, before seeing his run off to somewhere else. With this new coffee in his hand, Alan continued his walk to his job, this time making sure to pay more attention to where he was going to make sure he didn't end up crashing into someone else.

A few steps later, and he saw two guys running like crazy pass right in front of him. "Hey, can you guys watch where you're going!? You're gonna run over someone!" Alan yelled at them as they ran away. He just realized the irony of the situation, laughed a bit and then went on his way.

Simon Wright (Timon) & Robert Parker (Pumbaa) - Location: Town street - Mood: Hurried

They were running late yet again. Simon and Robert were both running as fast as their legs could carry them. They new Mr. Jones would get really upset if they weren't on time. He'd have a serious talk with them about their punctuality and how they needed to be at work at time. As they ran off, they heard someone they passed next too yell at them. "Hey, can you guys watch where you're going!? You're gonna run over someone!" They heard. However, they were too much in a hurry to stop and answer. "Why are we always running late?" Simon said as they ran to their job at The Shark's Reef. "Well, it might be a combination of pressing the snooze button too many times, having to look for the keys for twenty minutes before we found them, and not having a proper morning routine." Robert replied, to which Simon facepalmed. "It was a rhetoric question, Robert. I just hope Mr. Jones doesn't fire us." He added as they ran across the streets at their top speed.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With: No one at the moment//Mood, overwhelmed
Sewing her jacket sleeve with one of her strongest Lambert stitches to date, she bit down on the thread and rubbed the task off her wrist, sighing softly at the prospect of the next items on her list. On top of Salma needing to come down to the Court of Miracles with Dante to take a look at Madame Mercier, she also needed to find time to try and find a tunnel leading to Olympic Forest for her meeting with Basil and Laurel that night. God only knew what would happen if her disguise had been found by Shasta or worse.

But her pondering was interrupted at the sight of bright blonde hair coming into the main court. An unknown. An OUTSIDER! Unaccompanied and unblindfolded! Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! Jayde immediately drew her knife and grabbed the girl ( EddieTeddie EddieTeddie ), pressing her to the wall. "Who the hell are you and how in the actual tit grabbing blood curdling FUCK did you get down here!?" she demanded, fury and panic in her eyes. If this Unknown could get down here, that means just about ANYONE could.

Dante.jpg
Dante//Location: Outside Salma's practice ( Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose )//Mood: Urgent
Dante made quick work to the part of town holding Salma Fiddlestein's practice. She was easily one of the doctors that the Gypsies prefered, fewer ties to Mayor Shithead or her cronies there.

It wasn't a far excursion, slipping into the daylight within ten minutes at a jog, knocking on Salma's back door. "Dr F? It's Dante, Jayde needs you, we require your services in the Court. Please, it's urgent!"

images.jpg

Rosaria.jpg
Rose Costa//Location: Hermosa Elementary School//With: Lynette Darling Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Pleased
Rose smiled, still pacing around and making comments here and there, humming along happily with the music, standing on a chair to put the paintings up to dry, bringing more colour into the dreary schoolroom. "Oh, well done, everyone, these are all beautiful!" she praised each child, smiling as she hung them up out of street view, oh, Rachel, is this me?" she smiled, stroking hair from her face. "Oh, wonderful, wonderful!" she giggles.

a625a9f9d942dbfeba47ae8b78cd416f.jpg

Salma just finished up with a patient when Dante knocked on her back door explaining that Jayde needed her help in the court and urgently. Salma threw on her doctor coat, grabbed her medical supplies. She opened the door and told Dante to lead the way

Dante.jpg
Dante//Location: Salma's practice//With Salma Fiddlestein Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose //Mood: grave
"Thank you, Doctor, though I am afraid you'll need this," Dante holds up his blindfold. "Jayde will have my ass if someone finds their way to the Court." he reached over secure it to Salma's eyes, leading her down to the tunnels before removing it. "Security reasons, you know. I'm sure you no doubt know of the Mercier incident."

Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: Hermosa Elementary School // With: Rose Costa Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Very happy!

Lynette looked at the artworks on the wall and appraised each of them, smiling happily and pleased with each and every single one of them. "You all did such a fantastic job painting and creating something beautiful for us to look at. We'll leave these up for a little while, then take them down before lunch. We don't want anyone else outside of this class to see it." She then went back to her desk to take out a math textbook. "Alright, we need to start our math lesson. Take out your math textbooks and turn to page one hundred and five. We'll do some advanced division exercises today."

1585422260886.png

Dante.jpg
Dante//Location: The tunnels//With: Salma Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose //
"It's Madame Mercier. Delphina's said she fell ill. Jayde assumed it was a fever, but you'd have far more expertise on a diagnosis like this than us kids do." Dante explains, leading to the classroom and nodding to Delphina. "Beg your pardon, Madamoiselle, I fetched Doctor Fiddlestein to take a look at your grandmother."

duchess carter garden.jpg
Delphina Mercier // Location: The Court of Miracles // With: Her children, Mikey, Dante and Salma Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose // Mood: Worried

Delphina was giving her three children and Mikey their lessons, when Dante came in with Salma, the local doctor in town. She looked to the children, "Take a break, darlings, I'll be right back." She closed her book then rose from her chair, going to Dante and Salma. "Thank you both, my grandmother is still resting, let me take you to her."

She motioned for both of them to follow her, taking them to the bed on the floor with her sick grandmother resting on it. Her grandmother's face look flushed and a bit sweaty from her fever, and she did have a cough and a sore throat. She sat beside her grandmother, "Here she is, Salma. I'm afraid she might have the flu, but can you please check and see if it is the flu or something else?"

1585422886868.png

Salma tool a look at her and based on her symptoms reached a diagnosis. "As you said she has the flu" Salma handed them some medicine "Here Are some antibiotics for her to take, make sure she gets plenty of rest and fluids and she should be better in a week" said Salma

Simon Wright (Timon) and Robert Parker (Pumbaa) - Location: Outside of The Shark's Reef - Mood: Worried

Both guys kept running, until they finally found themselves right at the door of The Shark's Reef. Rachel saw them from inside, and opened the door so that they could enter. "Hey guys! What took you so long?" Rachel asked them, as both Simon and Robert were trying to catch their breath. "Well, it might be a combination of..." Robert started, before Simon interrupted. "We don't need the full story." Simon told his pal. "Are we late again?" Simon asked Rachel. "I think so. But right now Mr. Jones is in his office. Maybe he won't notice you came two minutes late." Rachel said. "Why don't you guys hurry over to your places? We're about to open." Rachel told them. Simon and Robert nodded, and headed towards their places.

Barry (Banzai) & Edward (Ed) - Location: Town street - Mood: Hungry

Meanwhile, in the middle of the street, Barry walked around, searching for something to eat. He was already hungry, but luckily he'd find a way to steal something so that he could buy some food. However, right on the other side of the street was someone else who had the exact same idea that he had. It was Edward, who was also looking to steal something. Both of them at the same time, saw someone coming their way. A woman that appeared to be in her mid to late twenties, was rushing along the sidewalk. She was wearing a purple blouse, black pants, and had a black purse with her. Both Barry and Edward saw this as a perfect opportunity to snatch the woman's purse and get away with all the money.

Sarah Miller was rushing on her way to work. She had stopped by Starbucks to get a coffee, which she pretty much required to get through her busy and highly active days. She was drinking her coffee on her way to work, when suddenly, she was ambushed from both sides by Barry and Edward respectively. Sarah let out a high-pitched scream as Barry snatched her purse. However, this is the catch: Barry had no idea Edward was here, and Edward didn't know Barry was here either. It was until both of them tried to steal the purse that they saw each other. "What the- who are you?" Barry asked Edward, who just laughed maniacally and snatched the purse out of Barry's hands. "Hey, give it back!" Barry yelled at him, as both guys began fighting each other for the purse. Sarah was still screaming as both of them started fighting each other, but as she realized they were still fighting each other, she stopped yelling, and put on an annoyed expression.

As Barry and Edward kept fighting, both of them had beaten each other up pretty badly, to the point that both of them were exhausted, while also having several bruises all over their bodies. Both of them were now panting as they tried to gather strength to take the other down. The purse was now on the ground, as neither of the two was able to keep the purse in their hands. Sarah got tired of them, and decided to make a quick move. She splashed her coffee at them, burning them since the coffee was hot. "Aah! That burns!" Barry yelled. Then Sarah rushed to pick up her purse, and run away from the two thieves.

Barry stared angrily at Edward. "Look at what you've done! My ticket for a good breakfast meal is gone!" Barry yelled at Edward. Edward shrugged, not sure of what to do about it. Barry facepalmed, and then had an idea. "Look, if we keep getting in each other's way, neither of us will achieve anything. What do you say if we team up instead of fighting?" Barry suggested to Edward. Edward nodded, he agreed that this would be a good idea.

duchess carter garden.jpg
Delphina Mercier // Location: The Court of Miracles // With: Dante and Salma Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose // Mood: Relieved

Delphina watched Salma examine her grandmother, and just as she feared her grandmother was sick with flu. And her grandmother was pretty old, already in her 80s, her getting sick could be pretty bad if not treated right away. Thankfully, Salma had antibiotics to give, and Delphina took them with a relieved smile, tears in her eyes. "Oh, Salma, thank you! Thank you so much!" She looked to the doctor, "I promise I will repay you for this! I will be sure to give these to my grandmother so that she may recover and be back to full health again. I left my money at home and I cannot go back there because Sheriff Yu is after us, but I promise to pay you as soon as I am able to go back home."

1585425581318.png

View attachment 700396
Dante//Location: The tunnels//With: Salma Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose and Delphina Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Relieved
"Don't you worry any, Madamoiselle." Dante waved it off. "I've already got a guy on it. Us Gypsies are pretty good at slipping in and out of places undetected." his eyes turn to Salma's. "Thank you, Doctor, I can't thank you enough for the help. You'll be paid and I'll see you back to your practice. Though again, I'm afraid you'll need the -" his voice is cut off by the angry shout of the First Gypsy.

"DANTE!"

images.jpg

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Court of Miracles//With Dante, Delphina Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie //Mood: Infuriated
Dragging the stranger from where she was seen by the front of the shirt, Jayde was quick to find Dante, shaking with panic induced rage as she tucked her knife back into her boot. "You idiot!" she screamed at him.

"How'd she -?" Dante started.

"You had to have been seen! She didn't have a blindfold and no one was accompanying her! Do you realize what this means? We can't let her leave! People are going to get suspicious and start looking for her! You dumbass did you even look bringing Rose and that Blanked dumbass back here!?"

She was usually never this angrily vocal, but her panic was reaching uncontrollable levels.

Profile_-_Esmeralda.png

Adelaide "Addy" Bloom // Rapunzel
828eea851334ef96754f36a950926466.jpg

Location: Court of Miracles With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Frightened
Whilst walking through the underground tunnels, Adelaide found herself spaced out thinking of all the things that could have created this place. It amazed her, though the darkness and atmosphere gave her the creeps.But she was just following a person helping someone hurt and a book person, how dangerous could they be?
Lost in her mind, she barely realized she had reached the end of the tunnel and arrived in what appeared as a main room. Before she could even retreat to hiding herself, a fierce looking woman was in her face pointing a sharp blade at her. Adelaide let out a small shriek at the sudden action and soon found the rocky walls scraping into her back. The woman in front of her looked young, but the way she showed herself made Adelaide think she must be a woman of responsibility and hard work. What made Adelaide feel taken back was the amount of cussing in her snarl, a part of her looked around desperately to see if she could see a friendly face; which was hopeless since she barely knew two people.
"I, I didn't, I mean, I just got curious," she muttered out, almost immediately regretting it; it would be bad for her if the dangerous woman hated muttering even half as much as her mother did.
Before she could do or say much more, Adelaide was dragged further by the stranger. She struggled along, trying her best to step carefully, avoiding whatever debris was found around. When the dangerous woman started shouting at her friend who had carried the biker, Adelaide couldn't do much more than watch helplessly. It worried her that her just sneaking in here brought this much panic to the people, and it started to become clear that she had gotten into something much more dangerous than she had thought when curiously following the strangers. Patrick would have loved it.
One thing that become clear when being strung along was that these people were most likely more careful than dangerous. In the room there was everything from children to adult, some looking finely dressed and some looking scrappy and poor.

"I'm sorry!" She said loudly when she felt there was an opening in the brutal scolding. "I really didn't mean anything bad! Don't blame him, it was my fault for trespassing,"

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With Dante and Adelaide EddieTeddie EddieTeddie //Mood: "My God what have I done?"
At the frantic apology, Jayde looked to the girl, eyes widening when she could see a flashback of her younger self, crying and screaming to be let go. she immediately let go, eyes wide as she bit down on her lip, running a hand through her hair. "No, no..." she muttered softly, finally calming a bit as she paced back and forth for a moment. Why did she go that far? To become the thing she hated most? She turned to who she could only assume was a terrified girl, pointing at her with her knife, not threateningly, but more as a teacher would point a ruler at a student in lessons.

"I apologize, but I still want answers. Let's start easy. Who are you and are you affiliated with the Mayor?" she asks, urging the girl to sit as Dante led Salma away back to her practice.

Profile_-_Esmeralda.png

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Court of Miracles / / With: Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie Dante & Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Salma Amaris Echo Primrose Amaris Echo Primrose / / Mood: Confused

Jameson awoke with a pounding headache and stinging that went from the top of his left shoulder all the way down to his ankle a quiet groan escaped his lips as he tried to open his heavy eyes which were very resistant. Finally he pried them open and blinked a few times in the dim light. "Where the..." his own words where cut off by screaming coming from somewhere outside of the little room he was laying in. His thoughts were too foggy to place anything that had happened or really care about much besides the pain coursing through his body. Taking a deep breath he pushed himself into an upright position and took survey of his battered body. His left side was covered in cuts and road rash with dirt covered pebbles lodged here and there. Instinctively his hand went to his face, which he found was perfectly intact thanks to his helmet. He let out an exaggerated breath of relief before continuing to assess the damage. What was left of his shirt hung loosely around his neck and right side, with a swift motion from his right arm he pulled it off letting it fall into his lap.
Jameson was about to start caring for his wounds when his heart leapt into his throat,
Where is my satchel. He started looking around too panicked to care about the throbbing his movements were causing. Then he spotted it by his feet next to his half tattered jacket. He quickly leaned forward, grimacing at the pain, grabbing the strap and pulling it back towards himself. To his relief the bag had been on his left side and aside from the strap. which was snapped in half, the bag and all of its contents were in tact. After taking a moment to recover, Jameson took out a small first-aid kit and started pulling the pebbles he could see out of what was left of his sensitive to the touch skin. Once every pebble was delicately removed from his arm he started working on one big chunk that had lodged itself quite nicely in the muscle of his upper arm. Once he got it out blood started seeping from the wound and he slapped an alcohol wipe on there, trying to disinfect what he could before placing on some gauze to protect it and then using the reminiscence of his t-shirt to tie it all together. He winced as he tightened the cloth with his good arm and his teeth before tying a knot.
He let his body go limp against the hard wall he was leaning up against and just was breathing, trying to recall the events leading up to when he blacked out. All he could remember was the sky that looked painted and bits and pieces of a dream. A dream that felt almost even more real than his memories previous the crash. The most vivid part, however, was him looking up into the green eyes of a curious girl with lots of blonde hair tumbling down past her shoulders. That vision stuck in his head like a bad pop song that played every 20 minutes on the radio. Whoever she was he couldn't shake the feeling that she meant something more to him than a face from a dream. Something much more.
While he wracked his brain trying to remember anything else about her or his dream, Jameson was slowly trying to stand; Using the wall as a support and ignoring the pounding in his head the further he stood up, he finally managed to get to a fully standing position. With a deep breath he tried to push himself off the wall and towards the small opening on the other side of the room, he failed and ended up almost falling again. After two more unsuccessful attempts, Jameson finally managed to stumble his way across the room, catching himself on the opposite side of the wall he gingerly stepped out and took a look around and boy was it a scene to behold. Even more so than his half clothed, very beat up body stumbling through a doorway. There was a person in a doctors coat with a bag, Dante stood near them looking like a kicked puppy as a girl dressed in mostly all black stood yelling at him about something she seemed very heated about. The girl was holding another girl by the shirt... a girl with big green eyes and long blonde hair. His breath caught in his throat and he almost fell over at the sight of her. She looked almost exactly like the girl from his dream. Something bubbled up in his chest at seeing the angry one hanging onto her shirt, almost like a need to protect her? No, it couldn't be. He had never met the girl and she wasn't his responsibility. Still, as he heard her light voice call out trying to plead her case he couldn't help but feel like he should do something. There was no way he could win in a physical altercation right now seeing as he could barely even stand without the support of a wall. The angry girl finally let go of Blondie's shirt and backed up a little. Maybe he could help her talk her way out of it, but for the moment the most he could get his fragile body to do at the moment was try and catch the blonde's eye and give a reassuring smile.

Last edited:
Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie and Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro //Mood: Ashamed and triggered
The sound of footsteps breaks Jay's focus on the Unknown before her as her gaze turned to the dummy who Blanked himself. Jay's eyes widen when their eyes meet. He was familiar. God, it had been eons ago that they had seen each other.

She couldn't remember his name, but she could remember that he was at one of the first foster homes she was taken to. She had spent so long at the first orphanage that she had gotten angry, watching other kids be taken into loving homes and leaving her to rot that she had just lashed out, her temper having snapped. She had tried to shove this guy over. Obviously he had been older than her so she didn't do much aside from make him stumble at the most, but she remembered that look in his face...the disappointment.

"You..." she muttered in shock, the knife falling from her hand.

Profile_-_Esmeralda.png

Last edited:

Adelaide "Addy" Bloom
828eea851334ef96754f36a950926466.jpg

Location: The Court of Miracles With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Mood: Relived and mildly confused
Adelaide let herself take a deep breath as the dark haired woman let her go, somehow seeming ashamed of her own actions. Addy took a small step back, just to put a little distance between the two of them.
"The mayor?" She asked confused, wondering why that was a relevant question. Surely enough Addy had met Mayor Sybille a couple of times through her mother, but she was not affiliated with her in any way. The Mayor reminded Addy about her mother, fierce, a bit scary but only doing her best for her people, that was her impression at least.
"I've barely met her," she answered. The more she thought about why these people wanted to know about her connection to the mayor, the more it made sense. A place carefully hidden from the outside world, kinda like her own house. Maybe they were all criminals?
"My name is Adelaide, you can call me Addy if you'd like," she introduced herself. There wasn't much else to say, she didn't work and was barely considering to get an education online. She was about to talk about her home life when she noticed a battered stranger wobbling into the room. It was quick to see it was the one who had crashed on his motorbike earlier, but he no longer wore a helmet and she could see his face clearly as their eyes met.
There was something familiar about him, and Adelaide felt her heart skip so many beats she felt like she would collapse. She finally understood what the squeamish teenage girls in her books felt like. But she wasn't a teenage girl and he was a complete stranger. Her lack of interactions with the opposite sex did definitely not make her prone to falling along with the first pretty face she saw, she definitely did not feel like this with Patrick. The amounts of feelings flushing over her worsened as he flashed his white teeth at her. Everything else around her was completely erased from her mind, and all she could do was give an unsure smile and a short wave to the man looking at her the way she looked at him.
It felt like a part of her that had always been missing was suddenly there. It was so confusing and her mind worked at max speed.

H6OK.gif

Robert Rubino/ Happy/ City Hall/ Interacting With: N/A

https://www.picclickimg.com/00/s/MT...ench-Coat-Suit-For-SUPERMAN-Clark-Kent-_1.jpg

Simon Dawson and Jonathan Parrish/ Happy/ City Hall/ Interacting With: N/A

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_1I03Wd3CkLbVOAXU7LDQPGAFBj9F0uJ8PL95IG8b4DpP5jQH
https://cdn3.volusion.com/lyrqc.tqqtn/v/vspfiles/photos/KHWHS01-2.jpg?v-cache=1534829772

Rubino nodded and beckoned they two to follow him to the exit. The three walked out out of city hall, with Mr.Parrish giving the Mayor a thumbs up, accepting her invitation for dinner and climbed into a waiting cab, which Rubino had the initiative to call before leaving. As they drove down the street, Mr.Dawson pulled out a cell phone and said into it,
"Alright boys, we got the green-light, start surveying the site at the exact coordinates I give you."

Meanwhile, at the site the Mayor cordoned off for the future resort, three men were standing with survey equipment. Two of them were dressed up as typical construction workers, but the third was wearing a suit. The men were Harris Employees, and they appeared to be looking around their current environment, seemingly admiring the wooded surroundings.

Peter Howard/ Police Station/ Confident/ Interacting with: Deputy Wolfe L Larstral

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20101127140402

Peter Howard nodded and said to Wolfe,
"Yeah, dat's right, a staff meetin. Last night, those darn Gypsies clonked out the Sheriff on the outskirts of town and ran off with Miss Delphina. Now, the mayor wants a manhunt. The meeting should be ready soon. So make sure to pay attention now, ya hear?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back