• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: the street // With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Shasta L Larstral // Mood: Frightened

Charlie was about to take a seat on his motorcycle when a nasty voice sounded on the street. Damn, I knew it. she thought and bit her lower lip hard. She knew Shasta was not going to let them go so easily. There was the curfew plus if she saw their hands...and there it came, she DID notice. Charlie was frightened out of her mind. She has heard stories of people who were caught after curfew and none of them were good. She wanted to say something but the man, who apparently ran by name Jameson, was faster. He actually provided quite a nice explanation and if they were anywhere else, it would be simply enough. And he was even chivalrous enough to try and protect her from the nasty police officer. But Charlie knew it was not going to be enough.

"Look, officer, I had an accident and we are on our way home. There is really no case here. Could you be so kind and overlook this just this once?" Charlie asked, her voice sounding kind and sweet and most of all, very polite. She was trying to cover how afraid she was. Subconsciously, she squeezed Jameson's hand hard, hoping they could get out of the street as soon as possible. But from the way Shasta was leering at them, her hopes were not very high.

3a21c882f04eaa98c2135d787d1f6140.jpg

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Town street / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Shasta L Larstral / / Mood: Surprised

Jameson was not about to let this go down quietly. If there was one thing he disliked more than law enforcement, it was bullies and this person just so happened to be both. "Now, how do you know she wasn't sitting down on the road since before curfew? Helpless and hurt. I personally don't even know that much." He let go of Charlies hands at this point and crossed his own arms. "So if anyone needs to come with you to this mysterious place, I think it would be me wouldn't it? So, counter offer, you let me take her come and i'll come find you tomorrow and we can handle it the easy way or the hard way. Your choice."
Jameson let waves of confidence waft off of him as he maintained steady eye contact with his new acquaintance.​

Last edited:
Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With: Mikey Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Dory L Larstral //Mood: Calm, hidden melancholy
Jayde flashed a small smile at Mikey's optimism. She just wished she could share it to his extent. "I really hope you're right, kid." she says watching as he gets up. "Hey, Mikey...don't lose that optimism, savvy?" she asks, giving his cheek an affectionate stroke before finishing her dinner and starting to her spies, readying themselves for their night of hunting for information.

"Remember, anything you hear regarding the Court is all I want to hear. Any talk regarding any of us comes to me first, savvy?" she tells them before sending them through varying tunnels leading through the town. Thankfully, no one knew where these entrances were, which is how her spies came and went without a trace. Glancing to the varying paths, she pondered whether one would lead to Olympic Forest for her rendezvous with Hawkins and Abrams the next night.

"Night, you two." she says to Mikey and Dory, turning back to lay back her makeshift bed, several padded rags and blankets. There were cots for the others, some had actually stolen decent mattresses, but Jayde refused to take one away from someone else who needed places to stay. She took her jacket off to make a pass at a pillow and laid down, slowly attempting to push back the past to drift into an uneasy sleep.

Profile_-_Esmeralda.png

Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: the street // With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Shasta L Larstral // Mood: getting more and more scared

Charlie's heart was beating like crazy. Shasta was not the one to defy but Jameson wouldn't know it since he only arrived. But when he let go of her hand and hid her behind his build, Charlie tried to stop her body from trembling. She completely forgot about her knees, they didn't even hurt that bad. What they were facing was much worse. They disobeyed the rules set by the Mayor herself and it could cost them dearly. "Don't provoke her." she whispered from behind him. "She is not the one to get into a fight."

But seeing his confidence, Charlie got inspired. She walked to stand next to Jameson and looked at Shasta. The news have spread fast and even the bookworm heard about the little prank Basil played on her. "Come on, Shasta, let's forget it. We go home and you go home as well. You must be tired after that long walk with Basil today." she said, mustering all her courage to do so.

Sheriff Peter Yu/ Location: Police Station/ Mood: Annoyed/ Interacting with: Noah Wolfe L Larstral
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/studio-shot-of-male-police-officer-picture-id72006900?s=612x612
Yu glared at Wolf when He made the joke about his name. His glare intesified when he brought up the urchins, no doubt at his expense. He then snarled slightly and said to him in a obviously angry voice,
"You think you're funny, eh wiseguy? Well, I've got a joke for you. Not only is Howard riding with you Tomorrow, you will also be on ticket duty as well. I expect your entire ticket book to be empty by the end of the day. And if not, you will be training the new bunch of recruits all by yourself!"
Yu then stomped out of the office before Wolfe could respond.

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Town street / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Shasta L Larstral / / Mood: Irritated

What was with this town! and who was Basil? Isn't that a spice! and why did him walking with this maniac have anything to do with the current situation!? Jameson's head rattled with unanswerable questions as he thought through the consequences of getting brought into any sort of government building. His usual trick of pretending his female companion was pregnant didn't see like it would work very well on this particular audience. What other options did he have? His brain was turning at a mile a minute when the woman's shock turned to anger, very visibly on her face, and she started advancing. He saw her lunge towards Charlie, going for the weaker first was a good tactic, but unfortunately for Shasta, Jameson knew it well. Growing up in the foster system had given him more than enough practice protecting those weaker than him. Before she had a chance to lay one metal encased finger on Charlie, he smoothly sidestepped and her outstretched hand, instead, collided with the side of his rib cage. Well, that's gonna leave a mark. Grinding his teeth against the pain he gave a smile to Shasta, he had two more tricks up his sleeve and it was time to try one.
"Oh, you're going to take us to the mayor?" he paused a moment, seeming reflective, "Now, puzzle me this, how do you think the mayor would react to you barging in at this horribly late hour of the night to bother her with a few nobody people trying to get home?" He hoped had her attention by now, "if I was the mayor and someone bothered me with something so trivial to the actual running of the town, especially at this hour I would probably punish the person who interrupted my slumber much harder than the two who had a minor infraction they were trying to correct when they were stopped for questioning." Jameson was standing tall despite the ache in his side and smiling down on Shasta with his bright eyes glinting in the light from the street lamp.

Last edited:
Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: the street // With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Shasta L Larstral // Mood: Terrified

Things started to happen too fast around them. Charlie knew she struck the sensitive chord mentioning Basil's joke. Sure, it happened basically a while ago but news travel fast and especially among the honest citizens who like to mess up with the police. There was really no harm in what Basil did and it was hilarious. But what Charlie should have foreseen Shasta's reaction. It wasn't wise to provoke a person with the personality of hyena but Charlie couldn't help it. And honestly, she thought that Shasta would be too stunned and they could escape. Somehow. Okay, she didn't really think the whole thing through very well.

Seeing that metal clad hand reaching for her, Charlie yelped but then Jameson got in front of her and started talking. Charlie knew immediately that it would make Shasta even more furious. Though he made a good point, if they were going to wake the Mayor up, there was going to be even more trouble. "We should disappear." she whispered so only Jameson could hear her. "This is not going to end well." she whispered some more and gripped his forearm gently.

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Town street / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Shasta L Larstral / / Mood: Irritated

Jameson felt like he had encountered someone like this before... someone cold and unrelenting, but he couldn't quite place who. However a trick popped into his mind that he hadn't ever used and he wasn't sure how it got there. Though if he played it right, they might both be able to get out of there with minimal damage. He sighed quite audibly trying to ignore the fact Shasta had gotten a hold on Charlie anyway and backed away looking as though he hadn't a care in the world. "It seems you have won. I give in. You truly out witted us. Now you can go ahead and take us to your dungeon and be on your way. Getting a pat on the head from the mayor for your efforts. I mean, I was going to offer you something even more precious and valuable than us simple towns folk, something worth thousands, but you don't seem interested in anything of real monetary value. So, lets go." Jameson offered out his hands in an act of surrender, "Do you have any handcuffs?" And there he stood in an incredibly compromising position, holding his breath that she would take the bait.​

Last edited:
Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: the street // With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Shasta L Larstral // Mood: on the verge of crying

Charlie yelped as Shasta grabbed her and started to twist her arms. It was no gentle way there and after a while, her whole arms, from shoulders to the finger tips started to be on fire from that strong grip Shasta had her in. Charlie flashed a look at Jameson. "Go." she mouthed, trying to get him out of this. She could deal with the Mayor on her own. It wouldn't be pleasant but she would survive. After all, it was her fault. If she didn't frolic in the middle of the road, they both would be safely home now, getting ready to sleep. Seeing Jameson retreat, she felt a bit relieved that he took her advice. "Let's get this over with, Shasta." she said and squirmed her arms to loosen her steel grip. "You have what you wanted, let's move this away from the street." she said but then Jameson started to talk again. Bargaining with hyena? She shook her head, trying to indicate him there was no way he could win that. Her eyes were wide open and her lower lip trembled because she knew how greedy Shasta could be. "Please, go." she mouthed again just for him to see.

Eugene.jpg

Jameson inhaled sharply bringing his hand to his chest in shock, "Bribery! You're accusing me of trying to bribe you! I am offended. Now really, that hurt my feelings." He knew this was his last shot before he got taken in, which he could not afford to do. Charlie kept mouthing at him to run, but this was just getting interesting! He would keep his distance from Shasta just to be sure however. "It's a real shame you don't have any handcuffs. I thought those were standard for law enforcement these days... unless, of course i'm just spit balling here, you don't get treated like a real officer around here. No handcuffs, no partner, no respect. A real shame honestly. They don't see who they are missing out on having working in full force!" Quickly Jameson shoved his hand in his bag feeling around, his fingers passed over a water bottle, his knife, and finally found the pouch containing the necklace and a few other things of value. Two pairs of earrings, a bracelet and a set of bangles to be precise. He quickly found the bracelet and pulled it out. "I was headed to give this to my grandmother. She always was one for loving precious jewels, rubies specifically," he held up the bracelet to the light so it's gold and red glinted against the black sky, "but now it seems she will never get to see it. My going to be put in jail and all. Ah well, I guess it will go to the mayor yes? Too bad, this could probably get you 100 pairs of handcuffs and hire a lackey for you, but since the mayor treats you so well with supplies and help I can't imagine you would be interested." He quickly put them gem back into his bag and got ready to follow, from a safe distance, to this dungeon Shasta spoke of with such enjoyment.

Last edited:
Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: the street // With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Shasta L Larstral // Mood: courageous

Charlie watched the situation attentively and her head was reeling. There had to be some way how to get from this situation. And it had to be something else than buying their way out of it. And certainly not with the gift for Jameson's grandmother. The worst part was that Shasta didn't even fall for it. Charlie could almost hear her snarling and calculating in that brutish head of hers. She must have realized that holding onto a bookworm was not going to get her anything. Or certainly less than someone holding the jewels. When Shasta let go of her with one hand, Charlie turned to Jameson and looked straight in his eyes. Here was their chance, Shasta was occupied and there were two of them, they could easily put her down and make a run for it. Sure, she would be back the next day but that was a problem for another time. All Charlie needed was a hint from Jameson that they were doing this and they didn't have much time. Once Shasta got hold of him, their chances would disappear. Bookstore owner was nothing against a police officer with metal encrusted fingers and Martens boots. If they wanted to go for the force, they had to do it now. And they had to do it together. Charlie felt the wave of courage flooding her body and for the first time she felt she could resist.

Eugene.jpg

"I struck a chord there didn't I" Jameson said as Shasta lunged for him, thankfully he had stayed out of reach and sidestepped again, catching her foot while it was still in the air with his and shoving it backwards. Doc Martins where not a good choice in footwear if you intended to win a fight against someone faster than you. Years of hand to hand combat and too many hours practicing gymnastics in high school served him well. "Too bad. I offered a good deal. Should have taken it." He didn't wait to see if she had fallen or not before bolting to his bike and slamming the gas on. "Charlie either get on or run, this is no time for games." He knew he was safe from Shasta's grip and would hate to ruin his new and shiny reputation in town already by leaving a damsel in distress... well, in distress. So he hoped she chose to hop on, and quickly.​

Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: the street // With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Shasta L Larstral // Mood: pumped up

There was no time to hesitate. Before Charlie could do anything, she saw Shasta flying through the air. That law enforcer really didn't have her best day. But Charlie didn't stop to ponder whether she was okay or count the time how long it would take her to recollect herself. She made the run for the motorcycle and hopped on. Her hands snaked around Jameson's waist and she had to say that there was a shred of fear in her since she has never ridden such vehicle. But seeing how the evening was, she trusted this stranger and held onto him really tight. Shasta was groaning and Charlie would bet that they made her even more furious than Basil with his little prank. "GO!!!" Charlie yelled at Jameson and off they were. When Charlie looked back, she could see Shasta disappearing in the distance and that was the first time the girl actually took a real nice deep breath of relief.

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Town street / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ / / Mood: Relieved

That was close. Not even two hours here and I'm already in trouble. Jameson drove fast, being sure to make a lot of random turns so Shasta couldn't follow them. Why did I have to drive north. I was going to go east, back out into the middle where they couldn't corner me. But noooo, I felt like I needed to go north! Stupid. He almost completely forgot about his second rider until he felt her arms adjust a little tighter around his core. Right. Her.
He knew he couldn't skip town just yet, but tomorrow was another day. After he felt as though they were sufficiently far away from their accuser he slowed down and pulled off to the side. Turning around so he could see her messy brown hair he asked, "how are you doing back there?" taking quick breath he started again, "we should probably get off the streets. Could I get some directions back to your place?" He didn't know if Shasta knew where Charlie lived, but inside anywhere was better than outside at this point. Plus he could see the bruising already forming on Charlie's forearm, she needed to get some ice on it.

charming flynn.jpg

Last edited:
Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: the street // With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro // Mood: relieved

This whole time sitting behing the stranger on a motorbike, Charlie was trying to calm her breathing and heartbeat while holding onto him as tight as she could. She really realized the situation only when the vehicle stopped and she finally got off. "I'm fine, I'm fine...no worries." she said and flashed him a smile. Her knees became sore and the scratches became dry. Her wrists hurt too but she could worry about it some other time. "Actually, we're good, I live nearby. If we just drive...or walk...a bit further, that's my house." she said and motioned her hand in the direction. "I can still give you the room for the night if you want to. I cannot guarantee that Shasta won't appear but we can worry about that tomorrow. Or ...anything...I caused you enough trouble for the night." she said and blushed heavily, looking down. This was certainly not the first impression she wanted to make on a handsome stranger.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Court of Miracles//With: No one yet//Mood: Just waking up
Jayde gave a soft groan as she sat up, stretching out and cracking her back once bells signaled that morning had broken at eight AM. First thing, Jayde shrugged her jacket back on, swearing to herself at the rip she had found at her sleeve, reminding herself to sew it as she took a pen to write her to-do list down on her wrist.

1. Nightly intel
  2. Sew jacket sleeve
  3. Feed Loki and Sunny
  4. Meeting with Basil and Laurel
As soon as she sat down, bidding good morning to everyone she saw, including Delphina and her children, she made her way to the Court kitchens, smiling when Dante handed her a mug of a French vanilla cappuccino, her personal favourite.

"Any news?" she asked, yawning as she took a seat to peel some potatoes for breakfast.

"Well, Shasta ended up having a bad night." Dante starts, causing Jayde to raise a brow.

"Mm?" she asks, taking a drink and making a motion for her second in command to go on.

"Well, to make things worse for her, she got outsmarted by a newcomer on a motorcycle who was taking Charlie Rose home..." Jayde paused, glancing to Dante.

"Interesting, what made the night bad?" she asked, cocking a brow and writing another thing on her to-do list.

"Well...you might like this one..." Dante hums. "Basil Hawkins led her on a wild goose chase back to his home, left this note..." Dante handed the crumpled up note to the smaller girl, watching as she read it, slowly covering her mouth to hide a snicker. Finally, her laughter couldn't be contained and she burst into loud, raucous laughter. "Oh, God!" she cackled, hugging her sides and throwing her head back, authentically pleased to hear this information. "What. A. Boss!" she roared, turning to Dante, still chortling. "Go find Rose, try and find this stranger, I gotta meet this guy." she urged him off, setting the peeler down to calm herself down.

ccdaf1f27f93c39f2ec52df3c649eda5.jpg
Lucy Burns//Location: Town Hall//With: Mayor LeBlanc Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Calm
Lucy was up at the crack of dawn, grabbing coffee for her and for Mayor LeBlanc as she took clothes to Town Hall, notifying the secretary that Lucy had arrived, pins on the cushion at her wrist. Lucky remained at her side, hiding in her leg as she was let in. "Sybille, darling, good morning!" she smiled, setting the coffee on her desk. "I trust you're doing well? I brought the new outfits you had me design, I merely want to ensure a nice fit." she strolled to the door, hanging the garment bags up onto it and pulling the first one out. "Did I come at a bad time?" she asked.

4352298-cruella_de_vil.jpg

human oliver icon rpnation.jpg
Michael "Mikey" Owens // Location: The Old Church: Court of Miracles // With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Waking up

With a small yawn, Mikey opened his brown eyes and stretched out his arms and legs on his small bed. Man, this felt so much better than being curled up in a crate night after night! At least this was a lot softer. He sat up and his tabby kitten Sunny came over to meow at him, rubbing against Mikey's hand and purring loudly. Mikey smiled and pet his kitten on the head, "Morning, Sunny." He murmured, staying quiet as some of the Mercier Family were still asleep nearby, though Delphina and her daughter were awake, her sons would be getting up soon. He got up silently and walked around trying to find Jayde, finding at last in the kitchens.

"Morning, Jayde." He said, seeing her calming down from laughing. He sat near her, "What's so funny?" He tilted his head in curiosity.

oliver disney icon.jpg

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Court of Miracles -- Kitchen//With Mikey Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Bright and giggly
Jayde gave a heavy pleasant sigh, wiping a tear from her eye as she turned to look to Mikey. "Oh...Morning, kid. Haha -" she paused to laugh again. "Oh, LeBlanc's curfew police got trolled big time by the detective...led her on a wild goose chase and left her with this," she handed the note to Mikey, still laughing.

"Oh, I almost forgot." she set her freshly peeling potato aside and went to grab two cans of tuna, opening on and shooing Loki. "You relax, this is Sunny's, you'll get yours." she knelt down. "Sunny, time for breakfast, kitty, kitty." she cooed, setting the can down and opening one for Loki.

Profile_-_Esmeralda.png

Rosaria.jpg
Rose Costa//Location: Hermosa Elementary School//With: Lynette Darling Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Tired but pleasant
Rose was up bright and early, waltzing over to the elementary school with a bag over her shoulder and an apple in her hand, smiling warmly at the building before walking in, half hour ahead of schedule, as she usually was. "Good morning, Miss Darling!" she called, glancing around and placing the apple on Lynette's desk and making work to washing the blackboard and opening windows to let some of the cool fresh spring air in, writing the date and enjoying the sun.

"What would you like me to do first?" she asks, taking erasers and making to head out to clap them clean. Who knew how many kids got aggrivated by chalk dust?

a625a9f9d942dbfeba47ae8b78cd416f.jpg

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Charlie's house / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ / / Mood: intent on leaving

Jameson woke up early despite the long night. Charlie and he had finally made it to her house and after cleaning up and dressing her wounds he went to take a shower. After he got out he had looked in the mirror and a set of bruises had already taken on his rib, giving a sigh he had pulled on his extra shirt and headed to bed. Rolling out of bed he rubbed his eyes and yawned. He put his arms up in the air giving himself a good stretch, ignoring the ache in his side. He really should be getting out of there as soon as he could, but something was always nice about being in a home. One with family.
He got up and walked into the living room before the mushy feelings could settle in him and he took a look around to see if Charlie was up yet or not. He would make breakfast and leave a note if not, if so he would give a beautiful speech about some gushy feelings something and then be on his way. Away from Hellmosa or whatever is was called forever.

charming flynn.jpg

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: At town hall in her office // With: Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: A bit cranky but feeling better thanks to Lucy

Sybille was taking down some notes when Lucy walked in, and she went from frowning in irritation to smiling in relief. Ah, it felt great to be among friends! She really needed this pick-me-up aside from her coffee. "Lucy, good morning dear!" She got up from her desk and went over to kiss either side of Lucy's cheeks in greeting. "I'm alright, Lucy, how are you this morning? Klaus told me that Miss Rodgers was with you last night for a spell, I do hope she wasn't trying to get anything out of you for the sake of a thrilling news report. If she ever does bother you in that manner, do let me know, and I will personally handle it."

She grinned and looked at the outfits that Lucy brought, "Oh, these are perfection as usual, Lucy! I am eager to try these on right away." She looked to her dear friend and stylist, "It's never a bad time for my friends to come visit, if anything I feel so much better now that you're here. You always brighten my mood."​

Robert Rubino/ Calm/ Walking to City Hall/ Interacting With: N/A

As the sun rose over the city of Hermosa, the townspeople emerged from their homes and went about their business. One of these men was currently on his way to the Mayor's office. Everyone in town knew him as Robert Rubino, the head of the local Wellspring Savings and Loans. He was wearing his signature black suit and grey suit jacket and was smoking a cigar as he walked down the street towards city hall. He currently had his flip-phone out and was talking into it, sounding calm and methodical as he spoke. He let out a small hum of thought and said to whoever he was talking to,
"Jamal, listen to me. I didn't pull you from Spokane just to have you fly off the handle shortly after arriving. If you are having a hard time "collecting" on the Henderson Account, just get Big Al and Luigi and head over to their farm. "Coerce" them if ya have to. Call me back later, I am meeting with The Mayor with a "Business Proposition."

After putting out his cigar, Robert walked into city hall and said to the receptionist,
" I wish to talk to the Mayor. Tell her Mr. Rubino is here to see him."

Sheriff Peter Yu/ Location: Police Station/ Mood: Determined/ Interacting with: N/A
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/studio-shot-of-male-police-officer-picture-id72006900?s=612x612

Sheriff Yu stomped into the police station, a determined glare on his face as he walked passed his men into his office. By this point, rumors had spread throughout the Force that the Sheriff was beaned by a Urchin last night, and everyone knew to stay out of his way. As he stormed into his office, he pulled out a sheet of paper and began to write on it, he was currently writing up a pretty rough map of the town, it wasn't much but it would be enough to help begin a manhunt. He had made a point to announce a staff meeting at 11 on the bulltin board. For the sake of any cop in the station, they had better be there.

Peter Howard/ Police Station/ Nervous/ Interacting with: N/A

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20101127140402

Peter Howard reluctantly stepped into the Station, a box of donuts in his hands as he did. It was his unofficial duty as "Deputy Donut-Boy to bring the customary daily box of Donuts, a task Howard never failed at before. He tossed and turned all night, dreading what would happen at work the next morning with the Sheriff. But, to his surprise and relief, the Sheriff wasn't there to greet him this morning. As he palced the box of donuts on the staff table, he looked at his schedule and found, much to his chagrin, that he was paired with Officer Wolfe.
"Great", he thought to himself," I am stuck with that sidewinder."
Howard didn't really care for Wolfe all that much, finding his methods of policing down-right terrible at times. But, if the Sheriff wanted it, he would have to work with him. So, he hung out in the break-room, waiting for Wolfe to arrive.

ccdaf1f27f93c39f2ec52df3c649eda5.jpg
Lucy Burns//Location: Town Hall//With: Mayor LeBlanc Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Cheerful
Lucy smiled, kissing both of Sybille's cheeks happily. "Oh, excellent, I always fear that with current gossip you wouldn't be in the mood for a distraction. But let's ignore that unpleasantness, shall we?" she asked, handing the first garment bag, a black and purple skirt and blazer to her. "Oh, Rodgers? Not at all, if anything I put her in a surprising ease. I offered her a makeover. Maybe that will keep her off my tail for a while, isn't that right, Lucky?" she cooed to her puppy, who had laid down obediently.

"Oh, yes, I'm glad you like them, I figured you'd enjoy the colour combination, the winter shades always suited you, darling." she smiled, waiting patiently with a pin or two in her mouth waiting for Sybille to change into her first outfit.

Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: home // With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro // Mood: surprised, slightly disappointed

The evening was stressful so when Charlie finally got home, she showed Jameson the room, gave him fresh sheets and blankets and bid him good night. She then went to treat to her wounds and finally got to bed. Sleep came immediately as her head hit the pillow and she slept in one position the whole night. Next day, after her alarm clock rang, she woke up but decided to keep the bookstore closed. That would be the first place where Shasta would go and Charlie didn't want to give her any chance to her to arrest her again.

She walked to the kitchen and it was empty. She didn't know whether Jameson was up and left already, which would be understandable, or still asleep. She started the breakfast going, eggs, bacon and toasts. When Jameson appeared, she cheered up. "Morning. Slept well?" she smiled and poured him a cup of coffee. Charlie knew enough about people to know how to read them and seeing his face, she understood. "Oh, you're...leaving." she said with a hint of disappointment in her voice. "I thought that...well, sure...your grandmother..." she said and looked down on the bacon trying to hide the sadness. She was really hoping he would stick around for a while. Hermosa was a beautiful town. There was so much more to it than nasty police.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back