• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
georgette icon rpnation hermosa.jpg
Yvette Lapointe // Location: Going into town // With: No one // Mood: Refreshed

At the early morning hours, Hermosa greatest and only model Yvette Lapointe rose from her bed and immediately prepared for the day. Her rigorous beauty routine took her at least in hour including taking a shower and putting on makeup, and picking out the right outfit as well as getting her hair done by her personal stylists. Today she would wear a light blue satin dress, long to her ankles, wearing a white faux fur shawl draped across her shoulders and white heels on her shoes. Her nails were perfectly manicured and painted red, and she wore a white sunhat, a pearl necklace and a pearl bracelet on her left wrist to complete the look. Ah, but don't forget those versace diamond studded white sunglass now~.

It was good to be her, to be rich and beautiful and adored. It's not easy being perfect.

Her poodle, Georgette, was just as well taken care of and beautiful in her own right. Yvette gave her precious puppy a diamond studded collar with a leash to match, the latter of which she put on her poodle before leaving her manor and going for a walk in town. Her head was held high, a smirk was on her wide painted red lips and her heeled shoes clicked on the sidewalk as she made her way from her high end neighborhood where other friends of the mayor lived and into town proper.

georgette disney pic.png

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: At town hall in her office // With: Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Eager to try on these new outfits!

Sybille nodded, "Yes, I'd like very much to move on from any unpleasantries." She grinned and picked up the first outfit, "Ah, Lucy, I love how devious you are~. I'm glad you've lured Rodgers into a false sense of security. A distraction is what she needs, we don't want her trying to investigate anything that could publically be harmful to us all. At least she's not as much of a thorn in my side as that Basil Hawkins. I'm trying to locate a man that can specifically deal with him, one that actually strikes fear into Basil. Klaus can get pretty close, but Basil...well, let's just say he has his own adversary from his past back in London, one that can not only keep up with him, but has the capability to bring down that mouse as well. Basil tries so hard to dig on us all, but I've done some digging on him...I do hope I can find that man who Basil fears and hates the most very soon. I want to see that mouse quiver in submission...I want to see true fear on his face."

She heard the phone ring on her desk, and she went over and picked it up, "Yes?" It was her secretary, informing her that Mr. Rubino had arrived. "Already? He's early." She glanced at the clock. "Tell him I'll be about ten or fifteen minutes, I'm with Lucy right now for a wardrobe fitting, get him the best coffee and refreshments we have and tell him he can sit in one of the chairs just outside my office. I'll speak to him in just a bit." (Mentioned: Killerclown Killerclown )

She hung up the phone, knowing her secretary would relay the message to Rubino. She looked to Lucy, "Mr. Rubino is early today. I'm sorry Lucy, but I'll have to make this fashion show quick, I've got so many appointments today and a luncheon outing with both Tamara and Meridyth at Laurel's Place, and then dinner with Callum tonight~."​

ccdaf1f27f93c39f2ec52df3c649eda5.jpg
Lucy Burns//Location: Town Hall//With: Mayor LeBlanc Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Understanding.
"Well, that, and of course maybe I could sweet talk her into toeing your line." she smiled gently, cracking her knuckles deviously. Truth in part, she didn't think Rodgers was too bad, but still needed to save face. "Why not start by wrapping her around my pinkie?" she asked giving a giggle.

She watched quietly as she pinned the outfit together for quick tailoring, frowning when the meeting had to be cut short. "Quite alright, darling, I'll take this outfit in for you and I can book an appointment to bring these back for you to finish up." Lucy smiled, making subtle marks with a bit of chalk in her pocket and taking the outfit back. After hanging it up, she pulled out her phone. "What day and time is best for you?" she asked, scooping Lucky up.

4352298-cruella_de_vil.jpg

Dante.jpg
Dante Groffson//Location: In the Court tunnels ---> in town//With: No one yet//Mood: Business
Dante gave Jayde a nod, turning and starting out to the catacomb of tunnels leading through Hermosa, giving a whistle for Thor, who came bounding after him. Thankfully, him and his intel group knew how to slip in and out of sight in a flash. Knowing that Jayde was in danger of being arrested, he knew her coming out here was essentially a bad idea. Thankfully, he had gotten the kids out unnoticed.

Finally, he stepped out just outside of the housing district. From what his intel had gathered, this new stranger was staying with Charlie Rose. He went over, used what little money he had saved to gather a few roses for Charlie to sweeten her up enough to let him in to speak to the stranger.

After sweet talking the florist, who gave him a discount, Dante made his way to the Rose home, knocking on the door to capture Charlie's attention ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ). "Good morning, Miss Rose. I apologize for the early hour, but I have it under good authority that you were in an accident last night. I was wondering if you were alright?" he smiled, handing her the roses as Thor sat at his side, wagging his tail and panting. "Don't mind Thor, he won't bite."

images.jpg

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Charlie's house / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ / / Mood: Conflicted

Seeing the sadness in Charlie's face as she turned back to her cooking hit Jameson with a twinge of guilt.
Well, this is new. With a sigh he ran his hand through his hair and smiled, "Good morning to you too. It was the best night sleep I have gotten in quite a while actually," which actually wasn't a lie. He hadn't slept in a real bed in a few weeks though you could never look at him and tell. He was as perfectly manicured as always save his ever messy hair, though he found that is suited him. It took the edge off his look. He decided one day couldn't hurt as long as he kept his eye out for Shasta and didn't take his bike out. "My grandma she isn't expecting me for a few more days," he said knowing full well that he didn't have a grandmother waiting for him at all, "another day here wouldn't hurt. I hope." He laughed and didn't wait for her response before continuing, "I'll wash up for breakfast, don't eat without me." He gave her a wink and flashed a smile before heading to grab his change of clean clothes and a ducking into the bathroom.

charming flynn.jpg

Last edited:
Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: at home / / With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / / Mood: taken by surprise

Charlie would lie if she said that Jameson changing his mind didn't make her happy. She didn't even know why but the nocturnal adventure was quite fun, if she ignored the fact that she was almost arrested and now was looking at a real trouble with Shasta. But she also had enough friends in town to deal with this situation as well. "I'll wait no worries." she said and flashed him a smile, her eyes accompanying him the whole time he was walking out. Charlie was about to serve breakfast when she heard knocking on the door.

"Who is that? It's too early for visits." she mumbled but then it occurred to her. Police. Crap. No one else would come so early in the morning. She approached the door carefully and was absolutely relieved to see that there was no law enforcer. She opened the door and saw a young man. She knew him from the town and knew he was going by Dante but not much else. Suddenly, there were too many men around Miss Charlie Rose, who usually spent her days in the pages of the books. And she couldn't help but feel flattered. Especially after he handed her the flowers. "Hi, umm..yes. But it wasn't anything serious. See? I'm alive." she grinned and flashed a smile and rubbed Thor behind the ears. "But thank you for the flowers, it's a very nice touch. Can I offer at least cup of coffee for the effort?" she asked, inviting him in.

3a21c882f04eaa98c2135d787d1f6140.jpg

Dante.jpg
Dante//Location: The Rose House//With Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro //Mood: Relieved
"I'd love a coffee, thank you." he smiled, coming in, deciding it would be rude to not accept the offer. Besides, the coffee that was stolen for the Court tasted like shit. A change of pace wouldn't hurt. Charm was always one of Dante's strong suits, especially when Jayde was incapable of charming a woman. "I am glad that you're alright. Those mercs that LeBlanc has are absolutely terrible." he smiles, taking a seat.

"I heard that there's a man that had helped you last night. That you gave him a place to stay. I must say, I'm glad you did. You're so kind." Dante added as Thor laid down at his feet. "If it isn't too much trouble, could I perhaps meet him? I can show him around if he's staying for a few days."

images.jpg

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: At town hall in her office // With: Lucy Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Busy as usual

The mayor nodded to her friend, "That sounds like a lovely idea! How about we meet tomorrow morning, same time, and we can finish this up. As usual, you really do have the best designer clothes in town! I love each and every outfit you've made for me, Lucy dear." She then smirked, "And that's a good idea, keep Rodgers wrapped around your finger, nudge her to toe that line, and she'll have lost everything she worked for. That will teach her a very valuable lesson to never poke her nose in our business. And once I find that man I need to deal with Basil, we'll actually have some semblance of peace and rule over the town as usual."

She gave Lucy the outfit back and and watched her take the outfits to be returned to the boutique, and she kissed both of Lucy's cheeks again. "You know what? Let's go out to breakfast tomorrow and we'll finish the fitting here in my office. I'll treat you to breakfast." She smiled to Lucy, "And dear, would you be so kind as to keep an eye on Miss Rodgers and give me updates into what she's been feeling and thinking? I want as much info as possible on her, for later~." She then saw Lucy to her office door, giving Lucky a pat on the head. "I'll see you and little Lucky tomorrow dear, have a good day!" She opened her door to let Lucy out, then looked out to see if Rubino was around.​

ccdaf1f27f93c39f2ec52df3c649eda5.jpg
Lucy Burns//Location: Town Hall//With: Sybille Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Delighted
"Ooh, you know how I love gossip! I can definitely manage taking care of Jane for you." she smiles giving a nod as she pecks Sybille's cheeks again. "Oh, I'd be delighted, let's manage this tomorrow morning, I'll keep my morning open. I'm sure Jackson can manage a few hours as Devil without me. Well, he has to, otherwise it's his job!" she laughs, giving Lucky a kiss on the head. "Alright, Lucky, let's be off. I will see you tomorrow morning, darling, and enjoy lunch with Applebaum for me!" she chuckles, turning and walking out, giving a nod in greeting to Rubino before returning to Devil to return to sewing.

4352298-cruella_de_vil.jpg

Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: Hermosa Elementary School // With: Rose Costa Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Cheerful

Lynette was just reviewing her lesson plan for the day when Rose came in, and she beamed at her new teaching assistant. "Good morning, Rose! How are you?" She rose and saw Rose get right to it, opening the windows to let fresh air and sunshine in, and writing the date on the board as well as cleaning the erasers. She chuckled when Rose asked her what to do first, "Well, it seems you're already on top of things. Thank you for helping me clean the erasers, dear. The children will be in here in a few minutes, and then we can begin our art lesson." She whispered those last words to Rose, ensuring no one heard them. "The art supplies are hidden in the closet, we'll take those out once the children are seated and class begins."

1585271981513.png

Rosaria.jpg
Rose Costa//Location: Hermosa Elementary School//With: Lynette Darling Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Bright and cheery
"Oh, I'm wonderful, Miss Darling, how are you?" Rose smiled as she helped clean up the classroom and set up the art supplies, thankful for the tinted windows to hide everything. "Oh, I brought you some tea from the cafe, I put it on your desk." she smiled, taking a drink of her vanilla, caramel and toffee frappucino. "I figured you'd enjoy the pick-me-up." she grinned as she set everything on desks meticulously.

"So what's on the art plan for today?" she asks softly, dropping her voice to a near whisper, taking a glass vase from the back desk and filling it with water to place some fresh wildflowers inside to brighten the room with some pastel colours.

a625a9f9d942dbfeba47ae8b78cd416f.jpg

basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: Main street --> Laurel's Place // With: Going to see Laurel _amaranth_ _amaranth_ // Mood: In a great mood

Up bright and early, Basil made his way after getting showered and dressed from his home and to Laurel's Place. He wanted to see her right away to let her know of the meeting that would be taking place after curfew tonight, though he wanted himself and Laurel to meet on the tallest hill in the clearing of Olympic National Forest before Jayde got there, and to avoid being seen by Shasta before she got a chance to get on the streets tonight. Besides, he would love to have some breakfast with Laurel anyway, her cooking was the best in town and there was no denying it.

He opened the door to Laurel's place and looked for the woman herself to speak with her. Locals looked over at him with smiles and chuckles, and he whispered Shasta's name along with his own from their tables. He grinned, word really did travel at lightspeed in this town thanks to the whispers of the Gypsies, huh?

1585272995129.png

Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: Hermosa Elementary School // With: Rose Costa Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Ready for the day!

Lynette smiled, "I'm well dear, thank you for asking! I'm excited to have you with me today, I know the children will love you!" She beamed and saw the coffee and apple on her desk, "Aw, Rose, thank you so much! This will definitely help perk me up." She took a sip of the coffee that Rose got for her, what a sweetheart! This would certainly help Lynette get through the morning. She helped Rose decorate the classroom, being sure to put things in front of the open windows to hide what they were up to. "Well, when the class comes in we're going to start our art lesson, followed by science, math, geography and History, and then lunch break after that, then we'll do some musical lessons very quietly, and then we'll do reading and our spelling test to end the day."

The bell rang, and Miss Darling's fifth grade class came in to take their seats. She greeted them all warmly, "Good morning, everyone. Please give a warm welcome to Miss Rose, she'll be helping us today!"

The children all brightly and warmly greeted both their teacher and Miss Rose.

1585276426076.png

Rosaria.jpg
Rose Costa//Location: Hermosa Elementary School//With: Miss Darling Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes and the children//Mood: Cheerful
Rose smiled and sat back quietly while Miss Darling set to work on introducing the art assignment, then making the rounds introducing herself to each child, smiling and encouraging them, pausing to see several wonderful pieces. "Oh, that's absolutely wonderful, Rebecca! I also love the beignets at Laurel's restaurant myself, they're a special treat for me. Roger, a dragon? Oh, are you hoping to be a knight someday?" she smiles, walking around the room, pleased as ever as she watched pictures drawn of various things the children loved to do, humming a strange tune in her mind.

a625a9f9d942dbfeba47ae8b78cd416f.jpg

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Town street / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / / Mood: Worried
From the bathroom Jameson could hear the doorbell ring, Visitors at this time of morning? Who on earth could it be? Charlie hadn't acted like she was expecting visitors. His curiosity piqued, Jameson put his ear to the door listening in on the conversation at hand. "I heard that there's a man that had helped you last night." Wait, people knew he was in town already, there was no way, it'd only been there one night! "That you gave him a place to stay. I must say, I'm glad you did." Did he know this guy? Why would anyone look for him, unless... there was no way that someone from his past could have found him. Not here, right? "if it isn't too much trouble, could I perhaps meet him? I can show him around if he's staying for a few days" This is bad, this is really really bad. He needed to get out of there and fast. He looked around the bathroom hoping for a window, no luck. He did know there was one in the guest room he had been staying in. That would be his best bet.
He gathered his nerves before ducking back out into the hallway, pretending he didn't hear the newcomer he stuck his head out of the hall into the living room area to catch a glimpse of the person. If he recognized him he would run, if not he would stick around for a bit before bolting. The man had spiky blonde hair, dyed from the looks of it, and wore a black leather jacket. Jameson didn't recognize him and decided it was safe, for now. He sauntered out into the kitchen like he owned the place before starting his well planned monologue. "Oh, I see you have a guest! My apologies I didn't mean to intrude, I can be going now if need be." Jameson leaned up against the wall smiling at the man and waiting for Charlie's Response.

charming flynn.jpg

Last edited:
.Dante.jpg
Dante Groffson//Location: The Rose House//With Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro and Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ //Mood: Cordial
Dante glanced up at the bathroom door opening, immediately getting to his feet, so this was the guy that Georgio told him about earlier? Dark denim jacket, dark hair, a bit of beard...seemed like one of their kind. And judging by that panicked look in his eyes, he was used to being in trouble. "You must be Charlie's Knight in Shining Armour...Guessing that's your bike out front?" he asks trying to break the tension.

"You don't need to worry, I'm not here to rob ya, or arrest ya. Though I am here for you and Charlie. Name's Dante. If anything, we're a lot alike." he stands, holding his hand out to shake his. "Gotta say, what ya did to Shasta last night was pretty admirable, my boss thinks so too. Y'see, I'm part of a little group called the Gypsies. I'm sure you haven't heard of us, but Charlie most likely has. That's how word about last night spread so fast. Jay wants to talk to you two. I was sent to collect you and bring you both to our hideout. You won't be found there."

images.jpg

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Town street / / With: Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / / Mood: On Guard

Jameson reached out to shake the mans hand, making sure he had a firm grip before pulling back and shoving putting his hand casually on his hip. "News does travel fast around here. I'm glad at least someone enjoyed our little encounter." He moved to the table taking a seat next to Dante before continuing, "What exactly does this little bird of yours want to talk about with us? You see I'm only going to be in town a short while and, well I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time." Jameson looked over at Charlie, eyeing her purple bruised arm and that tiny bit of guilt came back. I have got to leave. Why am I even still here at all! But his mouth didn't match his mood as he stated, "I'll go if she decides to go. I got her caught up in a mess once before and I don't plan on letting my new friend go anywhere with you. Alone. Capiche?"

charming flynn.jpg

Last edited:
Dante.jpg
Dante//Location: The Rose House//With Charlie _amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro //Mood: Reasonable
"I assure you, Jayde wouldn't leave Charlie alone even if you came with me right now. I've assigned agents to watch the house." Dante explains. "But I understand your concern." he nods.

His eyes then turn to Charlie, finally eyeing the bruise on her arm and scowling. Shasta seriously caused that? Police brutality at its finest. Jayde would throw a literal fit. "What do you say, Charlie? Would you be willing to accompany us to the Court? Contrary to popular belief, we don't attack the innocent. And between us and the wall, the Mercier family is hidden safely away there. You're more than welcome to come. I'm sure we'll have something for your arm."

images.jpg

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Olympic National Forest // With: No one // Mood: On patrol

Lena arrived to work in her forest ranger uniform (consisting of her light tan shirt, forest green pants and brown hiking boots as well as her forest green ranger hat with her hair tied back in a low ponytail) bright and early, just as the sun was rising. She did a perimeter patrol to ensure everything was in order and that no one was messing around with the threes or wildlife, and then she decided to hit up the inner trails. Just like usual, she brought deer food with her, and along her walk she stopped to feed the deer that approached her - they knew full well she had food on her and would come up to her seeking it out. She paused to pet a female deer on the head, taking out the deer food and letter the doe feed from her hand.

1585283206812.png

Julie Christie as Perdita icon rpnation.jpg
Jane Rodgers // Location: Her Home // With: No one // Mood: Waking up and contemplating things

Jane woke up feeling refreshed and happy, to think she had doubts about Lucy but they ended up getting along great! She was so happy to make a new friend, and Lucy just seemed so genuine, opening up to Jane about her past with her horrid mother. Poor Lucy really had been through a lot, thank goodness she didn't make the same mistakes as her mom and became a good person who didn't skin animals to make fur coats. That came as a great relief to Jane, and she was excited to see Lucy again for that fitting on her new outfit before work! She was going to feel beautiful!

She got dressed into some black dress pants and a white blouse with black flats on her feet, leaving her blonde hair down for the time being. She sat outside on her porch to drink her coffee and enjoy her morning, looking out at the neighborhood to see who was walking about.

1585284876940.png

duchess carter garden.jpg
Delphina Mercier // Location: The Court of Miracles // With: Jayde and the Court, Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Waking up, a bit groggy

Delphina had been the first to wake up, followed by her daughter, and as soon as Mikey left to find Jayde her two sons and grandmother woke up as well. They sat around together in a circle, and Delphina checked in on her little family to make sure they were all alright. Her grandmother seemed to be falling a bit ill, so she insisted the old woman lay down and rest, and she told her kids to watch their great-grandmother before she headed out to find Jayde and Mikey. Both were in the kitchen, and Delphine looked stressed and worried.

"Forgive me, good morning Jayde, Mikey. It's my grandmother, she's fallen ill. And at her age, getting sick is, well..." Her eyes filled with tears, "Oh, Jayde, I'm so scared! I don't want her to die!" She covered her mouth with both hands, trying not to sob then and there in fear.

1585285320447.png

human oliver icon rpnation.jpg
Michael "Mikey" Owens // Location: The Court of Miracles // With: Jayde, Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Worried

Mikey blinked upon Jayde telling him what happened with Basil, and he read the note over before giggling himself. "Oh, wow! He trolled Shasta real good, huh?" He laughed with a grin, "This has to prove it, Basil is on our side!" He then watched Jayde feed little Sunny, and he beamed at her, "Thank you for feeding Sunny. Speaking of which, got any cereal? I'm starving!" He paused when Delphina came in, clearly distraught and worried over her grandma, and Mikey's face fell. He looked at Jayde in concern. "What can we do to help her grandma? Is there medicine we can give her, or do we need to get some?"

1585285659680.png

Charlie ROSE
1000-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Location: at home / / With: Jameson Combatmebro Combatmebro Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / / Mood: overwhelmed

It might have been the fact that it was still an early morning or that there were two men in her kitchen, at her table (which was HIGHLY unusual for Charlie) but she became a bit speechless. She was only listening to them, her eyes going from Jameson to Dante and back. In the end, she decided that finishing breakfast would be the best idea for now and started on the toasts. Few minutes later, she set the table with three plates, put eggs and bacon on each and set the basket of toasts to the middle along with the coffee pot. Thor also got his portion of breakfast with bowl of fresh water. Only then Charlie joined them at the table.

"I...am confused." she started. "You say Shasta will not find me there...wherever you want to take me?" she asked very cautiously. That sounded too good to be true. She would miss her shop but also, she needed a hideout. And staying at home, she would be found, sooner or later. She took a deep breath and rubbed her bruised hand. Her eyes found Jameson's. "It couldn't hurt to hear them out right?" she asked him. It was strange how she was looking for comfort in a stranger but somehow, she felt she could trust him. He saved her last night after all. "And it's not like we have a choice." she added quietly. "We need a safe house. I'll go then." she said determined.

3a21c882f04eaa98c2135d787d1f6140.jpg

Laurel ABRAMS
tumblr_p6sz78DZZU1x041rwo1_250.png

Location: Laurel's Place / / With: Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes / / Mood: happy, rested

Laurel opened her Place in the morning at 8 as usual. Five minutes later, her customers started to flood in for a breakfast menu. She welcomed each and every one of them with a warm smile and greeting as always. She took the orders and off she went to satiate the hunger of Hermosa's citizens. She was just finishing her last round of orders when Basil walked in. She got a cup of coffee ready immediately and brought it to him to the table. "Morning, Basil." she smiled and set the cup down. "You're a new local hero as I heard. Great job on Shasta last night." she said quietly and sat down. "What can I get you today?" she asked and waved at one of the waiters to come over. She was curious about everything so she would let her staff handle this order since she could rely on the completely. "I heard our favorite police officer had a really bad night. What's it all about?"

231-2316181_tiana-princess-princesa-princessandthefrog-princesaeosapo-princesa-tiana-png.png

basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: Laurel's Place // With: Laurel _amaranth_ _amaranth_ // Mood: Right to the point

Basil grinned when he saw Laurel approaching, "Good morning, Laurel. I hope you're doing well." He went to sit with her, "Thank you kindly for the coffee." He put some cream and sugar in it as usual, and chuckled at being called a local hero. "Ah, well, it was nothing. Just a bit of fun I wanted to have with Shasta. At least she got some good exercise out of it." He smiled smugly, feeling rather proud of himself for duping her last night. But on to business now, he had to tell Laurel what was going to happen tonight. He whispered and leaned in a bit so only she could hear it.

"Ah, yes. Sheriff Yu and Deputy Howard apparently went to the Mercier's residence. Sheriff Yu tried to bully poor Delphina and her family but, the Gypsies came and rescued her and her family, got them out of there. I tracked them down and spoke with their leader, Jayde, last night. You and I must meet with Jayde tonight in the Olympic National Forest, I need you to meet me there at 8:30 tonight before Shasta starts her patrol, at the top of the tallest hill in the woods in the clearing. Jayde will meet us there at nine, she knows how to avoid the curfew police. Once she meets with us, we'll begin planning our rebellion. With the help of the Gypsies, we've got a bigger chance on gaining intel and physical evidence on Leblanc and her friends."

1585288062327.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back