• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have 10 ocs as we speak. I had more, but I tossed them out.

Basil was from a different group RP. He's the gardener and friend to the royal family with an upbeat aura that could brighten mostly everyone's mood—earning him the nickname Sunlight. His main weakness is blood, with the smell and sight making him freeze (or faint). However, once he's mad, his whole demeanor changes, and he'll go into murder mode. He leans to the Chaotic Good side but will flip to Lawful Evil if his kill switch has been flicked.

Jayco is your neighborly serial killer who doesn't take anything seriously. Even death. He's a goofball and aggravates anyone (even superiors) for fun. They're a few good qualities about him, with it being the extreme protectiveness of his animals and those he views as friends. He tends to nickname his friends after things he likes, mainly naming them after his favorite things. Think of him as your annoying brother that annoys you every hour.

Lastly, Umbria. Another character from a different group RP. She's your chaotic queen who wants to see the world burn so she can roast some s'mores. Almost the same as Jayco with handling business and brushing it off, but with the right advisors, she'll take her work seriously. Umbria has a hatred for mannequins and anything involving riddles. One is creepy, and the other tires out her brain. Honestly, keep your distance from her to spare your sanity.

“RrrrrRAUAWRK! RrrRREEE AWruk ihk-ihk urr! Ur-ur-ur-ur-ur-reEEK a’rOOk. M-uhrk MmrrAWRoohrk?” M-hk EEH mmrrAWRoohrk rk-rk-rk?”

The big guy says “Thanks you, little Walker! Happy to let you all bask in my presence! I’m sure you’re thrilled. Now, where’s that fatted cow? You brought me a cow, right? ”

Thank you 😊. It’s a little sloppy, but I figured if I took the time to make it perfect, it would take all month.

I'm back as two new characters since they are a pair. I had a prologue section and the regular post, but I found that it was long so I masked the prologue behind a tab for those that would like to read that part.

Neat. If/when Beryl hears the minor commotion in the guild hall and responds I'll post again, but for now I'm gonna wait a few days.

It seems I have joined the ranks of those not getting alerts for this. Sorry.

It's always interesting to me when people reuse characters. I've never done that.

Hello; I know I haven't posted in a bit, but I can't really think of anything for Darin to realistically do except for waiting & focusing on his conversation with Barry. I could have him notice & observe the new arrivals, but I don't feel like that fully fits his character.

So yeah; guess I just wanted to say that I'm still here, but I haven't posted recently as I can't think of something for Darin to reasonably do/say yet. lol

I get what you mean. I hope Genii Genii 's okay. Meg did come up beside him, because he's human and she needed a break from Morgana (no offense nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams ). Sorry I wasn't terribly clear about that.

If I'm not mistaken (and I might be) Pokeking Pokeking 's two new characters came up to both of us.

Does that help?

Lost Echo Lost Echo Brett and Javier addressed Cinder and Meg both since they were the closest to them. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Genii Genii Almost time for me too. I'm on break starting next Friday.

Ah yeah, I did see that Meg sat beside Darin at the bar. I was planning for him to finish his conversation with Barry before potentially talking to Meg though, since right now he's tunnel-visioning on signing up & securing a job.

Hopefully I didn't sound like I was complaining; I'm fine with waiting for a while, but just wanted to let you all know that I didn't suddenly leave or anything.

Bahamut bombs, not to be confused with Bahamut buns - which are basically just jam-filled doughnuts.
My hopes:

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

I know I'm at a loss for what to do in a scene when I end up spitting out more dialogue than action.

hide GIF

Don't look at me...

Getting ready for an artic blast here. It's about 36 degrees here right now or 2.22 for users of Celsius.

I know it's probably a little late in the game for this but: bump.

Hope everyone's having a fantastic holiday, and that whatever you celebrate, you're doing it to the fullest and with the people you love. Best! ❤️

I hope everyone's managed to stay warm. Merry Everything and Happy Always!

I didn't know what to do with Meg, so she's off doing her own thing.

You have no idea how much I want an alternate storyline where Hyra (for whatever stupid reason we could conjure up) offers to help teach Meg about water magic. 😂

Wishing everyone a fun and save New Year's Eve. Looking forward to more Guild action in the next year. :closed eyes open smile:

PS: For anyone curious about Javier since he will be assuming his cat form every now and then, I'm going to employ the Magic Pants trope. His clothes are normal and will be too big to wear when he becomes a cat. Even if he's far away from his clothes and he goes to true form or human form, his clothes will be somehow readily available for him to put back on and something around to provide some privacy to put his clothes back on. Then again, he's almost always with Brett who can store Javier's clothes in his bag. I'm just highlighting what my plan is if the two are separated and Javier need to change form then back again.

Happy New Year's Eve!

Also... guys we just got to town and already we've gotten someone eaten. 🤣🤣🤣
Welp, least it wasn't Siwai this time... 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back