• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Winter is the worst season of the year, you cannot change my mind. It's cold, everything's dead outside, you trek melted snow in every time you come back inside from shoveling the driveway after tripping 3 times in a row... The only good things about winter is the holidays and the serene feeling when it starts snowing heavily.

What is snow? This is something that one might say here where I am because we hardly get snow. It's more like sky dandruff. February 2021 was a real whopper though although people in the northern part of the US would say that what we experienced in Texas last year was nothing compared to what they experience.

Hey guys, just a quick note to say, sadly my family had a sudden and unexpected loss last night. I’m a bit all over the place, so my apologies in advance for being slow to reply to anything.

Hey guys, just a quick note to say, sadly my family had a sudden and unexpected loss last night. I’m a bit all over the place, so my apologies in advance for being slow to reply to anything.
I'm so sorry to hear this. Please take all the time you need to get back in one piece. <3

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to slaying monsters with all of you!

Just want to mention that I'm new to roleplaying, so I'm not sure if I'll do well.

(Also, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that everything will be alright for you!)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm sorry I had been absent. My partner and I had our wedding, honeymoon, and all the paperwork afterword. If y'all are still open to me playing I'd definitely love to🖤

*hugs* I'm so sorry. Please tell me if there's anything I can do to help. Don't worry about the roleplay; we'll be here whenever you're ready.

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to slaying monsters with all of you!

Just want to mention that I'm new to roleplaying, so I'm not sure if I'll do well.

(Also, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that everything will be alright for you!)
Hello! Don't worry about being new. We're all happy to have you. If you have any questions--either on the mechanics of roleplaying or what's happening in character--put them here and someone will answer them.

I'll try and remember to tag you (which gives you a specific notification for that post; you @a-person's-username to do it). I know it helps. I'm just absolutely awful at it.

Thanks, I'll probably ask alot of questions here in the future then. lol

I assume I should also tag people as well when my character interacts with others, right?

Thanks, I'll probably ask alot of questions here in the future then. lol

I assume I should also tag people as well when my character interacts with others, right?
It's most important if lots of things are happening at once, but most people keep up the practice. They're most likely watching the thread (top right, if you aren't) and of course, the post will show who's there. But don't worry; if they haven't yelled at me for not tagging, they definitely won't you.

WELCOME! Great to have you, and everyone's pretty much covered all the important stuff, so just jump right in when you get a chance and have funnnn! <3

Deepest sympathies :(

Take your time, Genii. Focus on your family. <3

It's most important if lots of things are happening at once, but most people keep up the practice. They're most likely watching the thread (top right, if you aren't) and of course, the post will show who's there. But don't worry; if they haven't yelled at me for not tagging, they definitely won't you.

Yes of course, and congratulations. 😃
Thank you! I'll pick up where I left off >< Again, Im sorry for disappearing

Also I do hope things get better :c

Alright, map and some additional contents have been officially posted to the lore page. <3 Happy perusing! <3

Akela thinking two leggers are idiots though. I love when characters have little asides and quirks like that. They're spirits but with personalities and opinions of their own! ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back