• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I could only spot the ‘hm’ post, but I assumed that was in error (in the wrong thread?). A two letter post isn’t really enough for me to go on, sorry. 🙈

Any consensus on what time it is? Like it kind of feels like we've spent (at least) over half a day or so.

*Colmer had reached where he predicted where the hunters would be and started setting traps for them. he had a assortment of things to his disposable, from simple tripwires to even mimics. but he choose to stay simple setting up beartraps, tripwires, and even went as far as to tipping a few sharp points on tree's and leaves with a virus that slowly made bone easier to break*

I’m sorry Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman I kinda feel uncomfortable role playing this any further. 🙈 I thought Colmer was a doctor and he’s now about to maim (and possibly murder?) a group of people he doesn’t even know.

He’s coming across as a villain (which we’re not looking for at the moment), so I’m not sure what to suggest.

Sorry to be a pain.

Lol! 😂❤️

Now you know why nobody takes him out.
Sans old ladies with low standards but full coffers. 😂
In regards to my post... I was doing quite literally three different things at once so sorry if it's not terribly detailed or eventful. 🤣 Just me deciding to get a dang meal from Colin.

I’m sorry Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman I kinda feel uncomfortable role playing this any further. 🙈 I thought Colmer was a doctor and he’s now about to maim (and possibly murder?) a group of people he doesn’t even know.

He’s coming across as a villain (which we’re not looking for at the moment), so I’m not sure what to suggest.

Sorry to be a pain.
(Right sorry...)

Thank you for understanding. ❤️

It’s the main reason we have the characters fighting monsters really. We have a couple of antagonists, but these were prearranged and agreed behind the scenes. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back