• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I swear I keep forgetting that Ana CANNOT SEE COLOR or see that well. She is blind!!!!! My Meta powers are accidentally taking her blindness away!!!!
I forget Urzoth can't walk and is nonbinary. Don't feel bad. Just edit. (My superpower)

I was originally going to be away for a few days since my grandmother was going to be on hospice, but she passed on sooner than expected :closedeyescryingfrown:

I'll probably be posting less frequently for awhile as I process my emotions, but I'll probably get a post up tonight or tomorrow depending on how I'm doing.

I was originally going to be away for a few days since my grandmother was going to be on hospice, but she passed on sooner than expected :closedeyescryingfrown:

I'll probably be posting less frequently for awhile as I process my emotions, but I'll probably get a post up tonight or tomorrow depending on how I'm doing.
Hey, don't force yourself to post, take it easy and rest. My condolences. Self health is more important than the RP. You go and take care of your self and take all the time you need Champ!

I see Rika plotting away there.
tea shaking GIF by gunnarolla

I am so sorry to hear this, Cinder. Please take all the time you need, love. <3 <3 <3

NOTICE:​

I'm loving the romance going on between some of the OC's! I don't want to spoil anyone's fun, and I'm not familiar with everyones' experience with romantic rp (let alone on RPN) so this is just me being a dumb mom and making sure that everyone knows ahead of time. To some, the following is plain and simple common sense, but others may just be honestly in the dark and not know (and that's okay! Keep reading!). RPN tends to be pretty (and understandably) strict when it comes to its TOS rules, especially as it pertains to mature content. The site is not explicity PG-13 but does try its best to cater to people under the age of 18. Please, when engaged in romance of any kind, particularly when it comes to "activities" of a certain nature, confirm the consent of all parties involved (it can be via DM's or otherwise, as long as everyone knows what's going on and is okay with it; i.e. no one is getting blindsided) and, above all: know when to fade to black as the site strictly prohibits explicitly erotic content anywhere in the RPNation web space. Further information can be found here. Adore you guys! Happy Rp'ing! <3
- Oli B.​

Last edited:
I didn't really clarify in my post, but I am open for interactions btw, just standing at my door thinking like a weirdo, don't mind me. 🤣

Morning Genii Genii !

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

I'm confused. Did you reply to this?
The Halfway Inn

After the group of hunters left, Annie busied herself clearing up all of their mess.

Outside, the boisterous quest group headed off into the woods.
and I just missed it? I admit I do have trouble keeping what everyone's doing straight. Speaking of, Hell_Recompense Hell_Recompense , you didn't post for Urzoth yet, right? I don't think I need to post for them, but I wanted to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back