• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's been a hot minute since I've done a forum roleplay. Let's see if I can get back into the swing of it.

Anyway, I just really wanted to feed Ivan...

At least Beryl will be easy for people to find with the line of newcomers she's going to have! ...or she can address them all at once... XD

Last edited:
Whew lotta replies since I was asleep. Gonna have to read through them

Is it ok to share character/rp related art in the ooc thread? Sometimes I am in the mood to draw

(also don't hit me, don't pay attention to what my randomized subtitle says)

Lol! Maybe it’s like when you say ‘hit me’ in a card game? 😅

And yes to the artwork! 😃
Neat! I'll be sure to make use of that hehe

Also little concept drawing for a different form of Ivan. Not the one I'm going with in this rp at the moment because I still have to flesh this out, but I was inspired yesterday.

export202207202223523630.png

I’ll reply soon. Something unexpected came up. 😅🙈

FB38D268-FD43-4E6C-A487-571D329E8616.jpeg

(Adds Bagels to the list of Ernie's weaknesses).

Also, I was wondering if we should set up a Lore thread. Nothing heavy, just a place to put more world building details, where it won’t clutter the main thread?

For example, I was thinking of writing up the Guild contract some of the characters are about to sign. 😅

Last edited:
I’ll reply soon. Something unexpected came up. 😅🙈

View attachment 1004373

Also, I was wondering if we should set up a Lore thread. Nothing heavy, just a place to put more world building details, where it won’t clutter the main thread?

For example, I was thinking of writing up the Guild contract some of the characters are about to sign. 😅
Oooo! Yes! I'd honestly be happy to help in building the lore for the surrounding areas and the monsters within! If you need help for the critters, just shoot me a message and I'll help :]

Oooo! Yes! I'd honestly be happy to help in building the lore for the surrounding areas and the monsters within! If you need help for the critters, just shoot me a message and I'll help :]
Oh, yes please!

Maybe a little snippet of info for some of the beasties in the local area, as well as ones they run into while out on quests.

I was imagining Colby is protected by massive walls and guards, but outside of its gates (beyond the farmland) it gets more wild (and unexplored) the further North you go.

Oh, yes please!

Maybe a little snippet of info for some of the beasties in the local area, as well as ones they run into while out on quests.

I was imagining Colby is protected by massive walls and guards, but outside of its gates (beyond the farmland) it gets more wild (and unexplored) the further North you go.
Mhm! Another thing I feel would be interesting is a monster compendium! I'd like for some things to remain a mystery for the players. The rarer sightings have less information about them. As the story plays out, and more monsters are encountered, players will learn new information about the monsters and the compendium will be updated as such. These hidden weaknesses and information will be planned out beforehand but kept a secret until discovered.

Mhm! Another thing I feel would be interesting is a monster compendium! I'd like for some things to remain a mystery for the players. The rarer sightings have less information about them. As the story plays out, and more monsters are encountered, players will learn new information about the monsters and the compendium will be updated as such. These hidden weaknesses and information will be planned out beforehand but kept a secret until discovered.
Oooo I like that. 👍

Greetings, hunters! Figured I'd introduce myself. Paperface, at your service. Go by Paper or Key, whichever suits your fancy! Currently at work, but sheet should be up today- or tomorrow-ish.

Happy to be here! Seems like an interesting bunch, so getting something good out of this should be easy! 😌

Welcome, Paper and everyone else ✌️

Hey, Genii, I was wondering if there was any training dummies or an area for the hunters to practice/hone their skills?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back