• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey, I just realized I probably should've asked sooner, but has Calixto entered the guild hall yet, I've seen the post, but it seems you're outside, and I'm not sure if you were waiting for someone or something, don't mean to ramble on and constantly ask, just wanted to make sure it was okay if Gol weirdly approached you...

Astrophil Astrophil
Calixto sees the guildhall up ahead <3
Gol may weirdly approach

Ramirez (the veteran), Anat, Percival and Meg are sitting at a table in the back. I could have Urzoth head back in. I just thought maybe giving Siwai a bear hug would help, plus I'd assume wrestling Kenai would be tiring. Plus she wants to talk to Callan if he's even conscious enough to answer at the moment.
Maybe he’ll stay put at least. 😂

One sip of a strong drink and Calixto's good as passed out XD

Callan: It's just one drink.
Godefroi: Take one sip.
Calixto: Alright, fine. *takes a sip*
Calixto: Huh, this isn-*passes out*
Godefroi: Oh, no. Callan killed a rookie!
Callan: Now hold on a minute, Goldie!

So...anyone willing to griffin-sit until Calixto returns from his mentioned sea journey?

So...anyone willing to griffin-sit until Calixto returns from his mentioned sea journey?
The stable area should care for the big guy pretty easily. but player wise i would say yes since i have a insane affinity towards animals and mythical creatures BUT i might depart on a quest soon soooo

The stable area should care for the big guy pretty easily. but player wise i would say yes since i have a insane affinity towards animals and mythical creatures BUT i might depart on a quest soon soooo
You expect such a sophisticated fellow like Arthagus to sleep in the stables? Nay, he requires the best of beds and a nice cozy fireplace to warm his toe beans. Your character shall spend time with the floof until they depart

You expect such a sophisticated fellow like Arthagus to sleep in the stables? Nay, he requires the best of beds and a nice cozy fireplace to warm his toe beans. Your character shall spend time with the floof until they depart
I- I can't dearest hunter, i, the cleric, am going to do a quest as well soon XD me and 3 others are going to the mystery village were people poof away.

I would love to but don't think I will have the time XD

The floof shall wait for the cleric to return with a nice mouse as a welcome-back gift
I- I can't dearest hunter, i, the cleric, am going to do a quest as well soon XD me and 3 others are going to the mystery village were people poof away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back