• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Why Balthazar won't ever teleport somewhere he hasn't been to again:

__original_drawn_by_bb_baalbuddy__sample-5c10a87898892b16ea88c716b3613138.jpg
Original art by BaalBuddy, edit brought you proudly by Microsoft Paint

Btw Lost Echo Lost Echo Ana was not in a anger or bothered state more so, just thoughtful and mostly wishing to keep it a secret as the nature of the book is rather cursed topic...literally XD
Sorry I missed this earlier. I'm assuming you mean this post? I didn't mean that she was upset at Meg, but rather something she thought about when Meg mentioned her family was upsetting. But then, Meg is also doing a fine job of inaccurately judging people.

Sorry I missed this earlier. I'm assuming you mean this post? I didn't mean that she was upset at Meg, but rather something she thought about when Meg mentioned her family was upsetting. But then, Meg is also doing a fine job of inaccurately judging people.
Nhaaa ya good don't worry about it! We here now and so far no problems

Man, I've been gone for quite a while due to a family emergency. :,)
I might have Calixto and Arthagus make their way to the hunters guild to officially join​

I might have Calixto and Arthagus make their way to the hunters guild to officially join​
Hey no worries family is always first. Like Vin diesel said!
Jokes aside hope all is well and can't wait to see them in the RP

Hey no worries family is always first. Like Vin diesel said!
Jokes aside hope all is well and can't wait to see them in the RP
Thank you for your concern. <3 I really appreciate it. You can never find any lies within the wise words of Vin Diesel Engine.

Yesssssss ♥️ can't wait to see those two join up!

But also I hope things are well and your family is okay! ♥️

An old man might ambush you when Ya do haha :closed eyes open smile:. Kindly of course.
Ramirez (the veteran), Anat, Percival and Meg are sitting at a table in the back. I could have Urzoth head back in. I just thought maybe giving Siwai a bear hug would help, plus I'd assume wrestling Kenai would be tiring. Plus she wants to talk to Callan if he's even conscious enough to answer at the moment.

*Walks by Alice's room...*
Get Away Woman GIF by HBO Max

*Keeps on walking.*

Calixto is going to be concerned that he joined a cult by mistake with all these dark magic users roaming around

Wait, how many necromancers are there so far? I only see Alice doing the scary things!

I believe morgana (im bad with character names it might be something else) is a literal nectomancer.

Ah, that's correct. She quite literally lives and breathes necromancy! 😂

Calixto: "When I return from my next adventure, I'll happily return with a human sacrifice."
Godefroi: "Are all magic-users this crazy?"
Calixto: "Only the crazy ones."

Hey, I just realized I probably should've asked sooner, but has Calixto entered the guild hall yet, I've seen the post, but it seems you're outside, and I'm not sure if you were waiting for someone or something, don't mean to ramble on and constantly ask, just wanted to make sure it was okay if Gol weirdly approached you...

Astrophil Astrophil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back