• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; OOC {Closed}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Okay, no, see, the thing confusing me is that if drawing human attention is such an issue, what happens when Joe Average- a reputable, upstanding bloke with no STDs or blood borne illnesses or chemical addictions- mentions he's going in for a blood transfusion and then never comes back? Do the police just not look into that? Like, what about his copy of the paperwork, too? Wouldn't there be a ton of leads if they wanted to make this official-looking?

Okay, no, see, the thing confusing me is that if drawing human attention is such an issue, what happens when Joe Average- a reputable, upstanding bloke with no STDs or blood borne illnesses or chemical addictions- mentions he's going in for a blood transfusion and then never comes back? Do the police just not look into that? Like, what about his copy of the paperwork, too? Wouldn't there be a ton of leads if they wanted to make this official-looking?
Okay so say Joe Average goes in for a blood transfusion, the different Hidden scouts and informants say "here's a good guy." they would approach him first, talk to him. Let him tell his friends and family he is leaving on a free trip he won if he agrees to their "special" donation, and then return him exactly on time with memories of the trip he described and money in his account as another perk of the contest he won.

Now say Joe Normal is going partying, meets a Succubi chick, she gets too drunk and drains him dry of life essence and he dies. She would alert her clan leader, who would alert the king, who would call in the clean up crew (Witches) who would make his death appear to be caused by natural causes.
Say Joe Normal meets a vampire, they get too in the moment, drain him dry and he dies. They would alert their clan leader, who would alert the king, who would call in the clean up crew, who would fake a murder/ mugging, put false memories in some witnesses heads about who it was and send them on a goose chase.

BUT

Medicine is getting better, science is getting better, phones and pictures and social media tracking is all happening. Clean up crews aren't going to be able to completely cover everyone's asses. SO

Prapos academy so everyone is united if/when they are discovered.

And also if a human dies and they can easily cover it up, yes slap on the wrist. Because of how most clans see humans.
But if a human dies and they are a somebody, or they died in a very very public way that threatens exposure... The sentence is very very harsh.

So I'm just going to ask how does one exactly get rid of magic?
Get rid of magic? Like witch magic?

Either have another warding spell from another witch, or you have your own abilities like a wolf in their wolfen form where you are resistant to magic ect.

Also most magic is ranged. So dragons and phoenix and succubi and genies can easily get out of range of witches most of the time simply by flying away or up or hiding and attacking in a surprise attack.

Okay but if they die while at the school, when everyone thinks they're on vacation, what happens?
Same thing, accident cover up. But it would be much much harder so that student would be heavily heavily punished. Because they threaten exposure.

I love all the questions, keep asking them here or PM me; but I have to get to sleep now because I do have work in the morning. Night everyone!!

Okay so basically what I'm getting here is humans are still cattle but it's far more elaborate and roundabout and involves a massive conspiracy orchestrated by like 300 people total?

Haha I don't know about the others, but I'll be honest and admit I only slept for two hours before heading to campus myself earlier this morning, so nope!

So why do they do this when they could just have, you know, the blood slaves?
Because some clan members have Human partners or spouses or children. And while they think of Humans as beneath them, the government would never approve of mass slavery. Small radical groups of some Hidden clans may have the practice but it would never be practiced at Prapos.

Do y’all sleep??? I just woke up for school and had 10 notifications
my schedule is as follows haha
Monday through Friday: Wake up at 9, come on here a lil, go to work at 9:30. Go on break around 1, come on here a lil, go back to work at 2. Get off at 6:30ish, come on here and eat and shower, go to bed at like 2am or 3 am... soooo sleep is 7-6hrs.... 0.0

Haha I don't know about the others, but I'll be honest and admit I only slept for two hours before heading to campus myself earlier this morning, so nope!
Yea soooo kinda? xD

Bury her in the garden. Ask her how she's doing. Burn her until nothing remains. Take her out for tea. Beat her bloody to make an example. Fly away and hope nobody follows. Rip her stomach out and shove it down her throat. Act like I didn't hear her.
Me: 0.0.....
Snow: 0.0.....

Do y’all sleep??? I just woke up for school and had 10 notifications

I'm up before the butt crack of dawn, about three to three thirty in the morning for work Mon-Fri so...yeah! Prolly get five hrs or so of sleep, Sun-Thurs nights lol.

I didn't get a notification about this at all. Why does the website treat me so cruelly!? I'll have something made here in a few hours to make up for it. Have I missed anything major since this was all established?

I just found out the dragons are all filled up... My heart weeps. Oh well early drake torches the town and all that. Guess I'll have to make something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back