• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; Main Thread IC {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Krr
Krr was not willing to allow this Oricly, the one who was such a kind Savage Outsider to give it that compliment of high regards just upon seeing them, to escape from their friendship so easily. So it kept Matyr against themselves with a tight grip forged from, attempts at the least, wrasslin against the members of its float. If there was any lesson that was taught by Uurook, well besides the importance of silverware, it was that those who needed help the most were those who were so foolhardy about not asking for it.

"Buuh ya'll gunna besoin aider we get thar, cuz gotta know wut t'do thar." But when it appeared they were getting close enough, crikey there was a large pack of savage outsiders around that board, Krr gave a great shove of Matyr fowards so she could reach the board in a quick fashion.

With another toothy grin, Krr gave an over the top wave of the right arm to them. Stomping around to secure a perch where it could observe the contents of the bulletin board to observe its contents. Right, well most of the supposed 'writing' on that board appeared to be gobbledygook to the bayou-born. Couldn't savage outsiders write properly?

Well at the least Krr's name stuck out like a sore thumb despite being written in the tongue of those outsiders. One of the photos looked really grainy, it was a black and white deal that was taken from a good distance away. Might've been Krr at least the mohawk, or it might've been a log that just happened to look like it from the wrong angle. This was followed by the tabloid headline, 'CAUGHT ON CAMERA: PROOF OF THE BAYOU MONSTER!'

The other one was, rather strange to Krr. Uhhhruugh said that if Krr wasn't found in the bayou, it might've gone through existence as a different sort of changeling. This one featured a more humanoid looking figure, one that at least blended in more with people that had a lot of frizzy hair, over-sized coke bottle glasses wrapped in a garish sweater of the winter holiday season that was several times too big for it.

Krr shuttered as it scratched at the metal piece of its noggin, "Wud thatta be if'n I dun ain't faunded?" Krr wiped their brow as they proceeded to stomp around to pick an outsider to decode this savage tongue into, well, a still savage tongue but at least one Krr could recognize more.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Sakari nodded in agreement, smiling back up at him. "Okay!" She replied, looking around at the large group of students about them. Almost everyone was already in conversation, so she and Leon would have to either ask around or go up to the board to check pictures. Deciding not to interrupt anyone without being sure they were in their group, she pointed over to the board before glancing up at Leon to confirm with him, "Let's start over there."

Starting off towards the board, she carefully walked around the other students once again until she reached the board. Two girls were already standing in front of it, one with an embarrassed, horrified demeanor as she covered her face in her forearms and the other one appearing to have a curious expression with a threat of tears in her eyes. Afraid to ask what had happened between them, she simply looked past them without getting too close in order to give them space and get a better look at her group's identifying pictures.

Her own picture was thankfully a rather recent one, so that would surely help the others find her if they came looking, too. Looking down the list, she couldn't find a picture with the face of the girl who had her head down, but she saw one that looked similar to the other girl. The blondish one who looked as if she were holding back tears.

"Oh!" Sakari stated, turning her attention down from the board to both of the girls before her and Leon. She smiled brightly at them both, wondering what had the both of them upset. "I think we're in your group, Snow. I'm Sakari Hitkar-Bear. It's a pleasure to meet you both!" She greeted Snow and the girl next to her.

Duwang Duwang CallSign CallSign littleberry littleberry

Artemis

I decided that instead of going inside to see my dorm, I would attempt to talk to someone on staff to see if there are any snow covered areas. I quickly glanced back at the board, though, and saw pictures of everyone. I looked at them for some time attempting to find mine. At last! I was able to glance at it quickly and it was me in my wolf form, which seems like a reasonable picture to say the least. Smiling softly, the wolf inside me growled some more in attempts to annoy me enough to shift.
"Cut it out!" I scolded, running towards the mountain area. I looked back around to see if there was any schedule or important detail I was missing, but it seemed as though everyone could do what they wanted now. Today was the free day. Tomorrow it was the first days of school. Looking back in front of me, I managed to stop before running into a tree.
"You're not supposed to move!" I exclaimed at it, grinning.

Of course, the run to the mountain area seemed to settle my wolf enough. I growled at her before trudging my way back, looking at the scenery around. I guess I was going to the dorms after all.

((Artemis and the wolf are the same animal/being. She just likes to think of them as separate.))

Charlotte Paige Rhodes​

With a rather satisfied smile from destroying the evidence of what she once was before becoming enlightened during her senior year, twisted around to look at the newcomer boy who came to talk to her and offered his hand in an attempt at greeting. Or more likely trying to attempt to feel her smooth skin because he was totally jealous that Leon was able to do shake her hand on that bus. "Like uh, did I ask for your name? Uh what's that no? I didn't?" Charlotte let out a feigned gasp of shock as she placed both of her hands against her cheek. "Woooooow, no like I didn't so I don't caaare what your dweeby little name is okay." She pouted at the boy before sizing him up, looking him up and down to prepare further judgments of him.

Like oh my God he's waaay to into black.

A realization came upon Charlotte, this kid had a weird sounding name just like that geek who caused her trouble on the bus! Surely they were in cahoots! Charlotte leaned in and quickly began prodding Dro's chest with her left index finger. "Okay Sicario, I don't care you've watched that movie and thought 'oh that'd be cool to use', but I know you are in talks with that hat dork! What she got you as her errand-boy?! You go tell her that her cronies will not get in a word with the fabulous, beautiful Charlotte Rhodes Paige and that if she wants to grovel she has to do it herself!"

EasternGhost EasternGhost

Yumi flipped through her now ruined notebook, the once clean pages now a smear of mud and ink. Everything was gone, from old science notes and writing assignments, to hospital contacts, family phone numbers, and Christmas gift ideas for her mother. They were gone, now. Forever.
"I-it's alright. I'll... just write it all back again later." she hiccuped, sliding the ruined memoirs back into her bag. "Are... are we really roommates?"

AGent87 AGent87

Azazel smirked softly when she started talking about mythology. His name was pulled from those stories.
"Azazel was also a fallen angel in Christianity. I appreciate it when I find someone as knowledgeable about mythology as my father and I."
He smiled and took another sip of his coffee. He watched the electricity dance in her hands.
"That's pretty neat. Succubi and incubi are know for their aphrodisiac skin. We can turn it off if we are adept in it, but, on contact, it causes the person to become attracted to them. It comes in handy if you're really hungry."
He shrugged a shoulder as if it was no big deal. To him it wasn't.
sophie. sophie.

Martyr groaned again.
"I understand that you wish to help me, but I am not helpless. Blind, yes. Stupid, no. Some damsel in distress, even bigger no."
She found him distracted and decided it was now or never. She ducked away from him and through the larger crowds of students. She once again dodged them with ease and hoped deeply he hadn't followed her. She made it down one of the hallways. She stood up straight and slid her staff along the floor, following the hallway to wherever it decided to take her.
Scion Scion

Last edited:
The Succubus seemed surprised to discover that Gotras was the son of an Eldro. Apparently, Gotras' father was rather well-known. Her demeanor changed slightly once Gotras' identity was solid in her mind. Her apparent cheeky behavior switched near instantly to one that was well-mannered. Being a Dragon seemed to have its perks.

"Well, pardon my rudeness! I'm Lucy, of the Venus family. Your father always did business with us, back in the 70's..." She paused for a moment, her eyes trailing off to the left.

"...Or, so mother tells me. Come to think of it..."

I didn't know my father did "business" with Succubi. He usually refrains from interacting with other clans, especially the lower ones. Though, my father doesn't tell me a lot of things. I wonder what sort of business we'd have with them...

"Lucy, eh?" Gotras said, "Pleased to meet you."

Before Gotras could continue, Lucy began to rummage through her pink fanny-pack around her waist. After a brief moment of searching, she pulled out a small notepad looking thing. From what Gotras could tell, it appeared to be a checkbook of some kind, though he wasn't entirely sure. Lucy mumbled a few words as she quickly flipped through it.

"Eldro, Eldro... Oh, dear...This isn't good at all, now is it?"

Gotras tilted his head, puzzled.

"Something wrong with that book of yours?"

Shining Wizard Shining Wizard

Dro Sicarii
dRO.jpg
"
"Whaa?" was Dro's only response to that mouthful of for lack of a better term, madness that came out of the vampiress's mouth.

"Just out of curiosity....do you ever listen to the words that come out of your mouth? I mean really listen? And to think....I was sort of low-key excited about meeting other Vampires's outside of my wretched clan. I was foolish to hope for anything" Dro said sighing at the end and turning away with a short wave.

Sure, Dro wasn't a people person or very decent with social skills considering he was more or less, forced by his uncle, the Vampire Clan Leader to keep out of sight lest he embarrass him somehow. But now that he had taken notice of his future colleagues, it seems' he wasn't the only social misfit.

"A overly zealous wolf and a bratty vampiress. It's a shame the effects of liquor are lost on me, super metabolism and all that" Dro muttered to himself.

Not to mention the vampiress AND the Kitsune are apart of my group. Humans have it easy.

Taking a moment to replay his scene with the wolf, he inwardly admitted he may have been a bit out of line, not that he would ever say as much to anyone. Wolves were on average no stronger than a Vampire, though they had a slight edge politically considering their more or less equal standings with the Phoenix Clan. So why play nice? It's not that Dro was trying to be the villain, it's just that he wasn't very experienced being anything to anyone.

"I wonder if I'll somehow meet uncle here" Dro said to himself as he departed to find his dorm room.

He was rooming with someone named Axus wasn't he?

Scion Scion
mentioned Duwang Duwang & Hubub101 Hubub101 Fluffer Fluffer

iyhuk4e5 rtyugkhjfgdhjglkfgd (2).png
Torrin studied the other girl for a moment. She was obviously distraught. That notebook must have been really important to her. It was apparent in the care she took as she placed it back into her bag. She seemed to take a breath and collect herself before asking, "Are... are we really roommates?"
Torrin nodded as she swiped through photos to find the one that had the room mate list. "Um, yeah, see here, um, Yumi, is it? There's our names and pics right next to each other. It says room 5 in wing A." She held the phone out a little so they could both see the screen. "And here is the map of the building that shows where everything is. This will come in handy for sure." Torrin flipped through a few more pictures till she found their group assignments, and sucked a sharp breath in through her teeth. "Oof, dang, looks like you got that vamp drama queen in your group. Bummer." Torrin cast Yumi a sympathetic glance. "Um, here, at least let me give you this?"

she asked as she reached into her bag to pull out a notebook with a blue and purple metallic cover. It was her favorite out of all of her notebooks. Something about the color was mesmerizing to her and it just made her happy, and she didn't know how else to fix her fumble. She hadn't even written anything in it yet because she had to save it for something, but she felt as if Yumi might might need it more. "Please accept this with my apology?"

Fluffer Fluffer

Last edited:
Snow
Interacting with: CallSign CallSign , Kasime Kasime , Duwang Duwang

21668-509341624.jpg

The look of stress and horror… and such dark thoughts all raced across the Dragon girls face, Snow stepped back. This girl scared the bejeebuz out of her. Her magic raced to her hands, wanting to take away the power edge this girl had over her. But Snow knew herself. If she did that spell with her crystal it first off might not work and second off, might not work well enough and piss off the Dragon woman even more.

"Y-yeah, that's me... And you will tell nobody. It's a bit p-personal. Just a p-p-prank. Yes, a prank..."

“Prank! I got it prank! I w-won’t tell anybody I’m s-s-sorry!” She stuttered out, jumping when she found a girl and the wolf guy behind her. “Oh my Hidden!” She placed her hand on her heart, laughing nervously.

"I think we're in your group, Snow. I'm Sakari Hitkar-Bear. It's a pleasure to meet you both!"

“Oh um I guess you are. I’m Snow Kendrick. It’s nice to meet you as well.” She pulled at her hair nervously, eyeing the dragon girl behind her hoping she would live past this botched encounter. PleasePleasePleasePlease….

It was a difficult to immediately tell what Snow was, but by the look of it, the girl she was with was definitely a dragon. However, her picture was not listed in the bulletin board under his team, so a part of Leon didn't really care about her apart that she might be some trouble later. Though Leon had never met a dragon, he had heard rumors, mainly from the elders. If he was alone in this school like he thought he was, the dragons may prove fairly dangerous.

"HEY! I'M LEON." He introduced himself, despite having already making his face and voice known to everyone who was on the bus along with him. Leon reached a hand out both to Hope and Snow, hoping one took his left hand and the other the right. It didn't matter which to him. After all, they were all just savages to him. It was like shaking hands with a pet.

The last person on his team was a name he recognized, that being Torrin. Given her appearance, it wasn't hard for Leon to pick her out from a crowd. It looked like she was conversing to some younger looking girl with distinctively non-human features, most notably her ears. Leon, still keeping a hand out for the two girls, raised his left hand. He tip-toed and waved at Torrin. "HEY! OVER HERE! WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM! ISN'T THAT COOL?"

Evelyn smiled once again, beaming. It felt good to talk to people from different perspectives, and she loved learning new things. Azazel seemed like a pretty cool guy to her overall. They both liked mythology, which is a good thing to have in common.

The teenager listened to him talk about what succubi and incubi could do, and she raised her eyebrows. “Wow, that’s both interesting and mildly alarming.” For a moment, she just nodded. “I love it!” Even though she was the usual prey for someone like him, Evelyn didn’t feel nervous about it. He had an entire feeding station to himself! Why would he feed on the humans when he had that?

“Well, it was lovely to meet you Azazel, and I hope to see you around again. I should go find my room now,” she said with a chuckle. Truthfully, the girl had no idea where she was going. She would find it eventually.
mentions:
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Yumi took the garishly colorful notebook in her shaky hands. It seemed expensive, sure, but what could replace all the information she lost? She couldn't even phone home without her old notebook, now that it was soaked from plain blue cover to cardstock back. Would Mom know she was okay? A choked whimper sounded from her narrow throat.
It was then that Leon shouted over in her direction. Tears welling in her eyes, she pointed at herself.
"M-me?" her cracking voice likely wasn't audible to the wolf.

"Oh, no, no no no, nothing wrong, really...", Lucy muttered, snapping the bank book shut, "It's just...", her face flushed as she placed a hand on her cheek.

"It looks like your father may have... Run up a bill with us, so to speak? Services rendered, and..."

Lucy buried her face in her hands.

"Oh, I just can't say it! It's so... So scandalous!"

Lucy quickly peeked between her fingers. Was she laying it on too thick? Well, it didn't matter much one way or the other- He wasn't the real obstacle here. She uncrossed her legs, getting off his back and generally making a big show of composing herself before continuing.

"...Maybe if I ask nicely, Mother can strike it from the record when you pay it off. You wouldn't happen to have your card number on hand, would you?"

(Not that Lucy had any right to collect on the family accounts, but what Mother didn't know wouldn't hurt- well, it couldn't hurt Lucy at least. Not all the way out here.)

Darth Darth

Broken out of her thoughts about how the school was seemingly run in a terrible way, Madeleine looked at the girl that actually introduced herself. Strange how she was the first. "Greetings lost one, I am Madeleine of the Evil Eye. Do not worry, I am never truly disturbed. Did you need the help of my magic?" Careful to keep her hand over her left eye, she looked up and down Galynthia and made an attempt to figure out what she could possibly need. The flustered look, hair all over the place, a smile. "Aaah, perhaps you seek a potion for grace? Or possibly love? Maybe even both? Tell me child, what is it you seek from me?" Despite calling Galynthia 'child', she had to look slightly up to her, but such words are important pieces of the persona she so carefully created for herself. Quickly rummaging through her bag, she pulled out a small red root and handed it to her guest. "Chew this, it is unrelated to grace and love but it is still good to have. Also would you happen to know anything about the room situation?"

girl_on_fire girl_on_fire

Soraya

Soraya looked around the crowd for her target. Having had some experience playing hide and seek with little Sofi and Sarah, she knew exactly the main issue with trying to find a kid: they're short and quick enough that they could feasibly be just under your nose and you wouldn't even know it. Still, it would probably be excellent practice for the rest of the school year. If anyone's suited for babysitting, Soraya thought, it'd be me.

As it turns out, Lucy was only a few yards away, and even better, was clinging to someone's back. As Soraya made tracks for Lucy, she noted the appearance of Lucy's mighty steed. He was obviously post-pubescent, didn't look a thing like Lucy, looked mildly upset, and obviously wasn't an adult. To Soraya's growing horror, Lucy looked embarrassed. She was blushing heavily and covering her face, which could mean... oh, no. Oh NO. This kind of shit wouldn't fly, not with anyone her age.

Soraya marched smartly up to Gotras Eldro and shot him a venomous glare just after Lucy climbed down from his back. "Just what the hell do you think you were doing with that little girl? Even if she knows you, it's not appropriate to be doing something like that!"

Darth Darth Shining Wizard Shining Wizard

Galynthia
Galynthia blinked, a tad bit overwhelmed. Madeleine of the Evil Eye seemed not at all evil. She took the root offered to her and chewed on it, staring curiously at Madeleine.

"Thanks! A pleasure to meet you! No, I'm not really looking for a love potion--" here she blushed-- "or a grace potion." Her cheeks turned redder. "I'm actually looking for my dorm. I probably know as much as you do about where we're supposed to go."

She paused to take a breath, then rammed full steam ahead.

"Magic, huh? You must be a... witch? That explains the staff." Galynthia brushed a stray hair from her face, beaming despite her embarrassment over her disheveled appearance. "How did you like the boat ride? It made me a bit sick. And the bus ride? That was a bit better, but pretty lonely if you ask me," she continued all in one breath. "Would you mind terribly if I called you Maddie? You can call me Galy. That's what everybody at home called me. Say, what's that you're doing? Are you sure I'm not disturbing you?" she finished with a worried expression. Galynthia realized how bothersome she was probably being, asking all these questions. Already it was getting dark. Madeleine was probably tired.

Hidden hellions, you're probably driving the poor witch mad, Galynthia scolded herself.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Sorry? Hope's muttering stopped. Now distracted from her self-pity, her mind began to clear. Why is she sorry? I've never even met her. What does she me-

Oh. That's how it is.

A sudden calm seemed to come over Hope, masking her internal struggles. She slowly lowered her arms as a newcomer introduced herself and the girl responded in kind. Hope looked to Snow, burning her face and name deep in her memory. "I'm Aeri. If you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be. Thanks for the picture, Snow." Without waiting for a response she slipped into the crowd and away from the source of her embarrassment.

As she made her escape she saw two dark-haired students confronting each other. The boy's tone seemed condescending, but Hope couldn't make out the words what with the other chatter and her present distance. The boy finished speaking and left before the girl could get a word in edgewise. Sensing a now-kindred soul, Hope decided to approach for conversation.

"Jeez, some people at this school have no manners. What was his problem?"

littleberry littleberry Kasime Kasime Scion Scion

Scandalous? What sort of scandal could my father be involved in? And what bill? What on Earth is she talking about?

"I'm sorry Lucy," Gotras said. He scratched the back of his neck. "I'm not quite sure I follow."

"What sort of business did your family conduct with my father?"

"And I'm not sure what you mean by 'card number.'"

Lucy hid her face in her hands, peeking at Gotras through her fingers. This whole thing was odd, the fact that he somehow ran into a succubus who's family knew his own for years seemed very lucky but most likely coincidental. Gotras, now visibly confused, ran his fingers through his hair. For what reason would his father owe money?

"If it's payment you're after," Gotras said, "I'm afraid I won't be able to accommodate you."

Gotras, usually, doesn't carry around money. He did have loose change however, he had a small portion left over after he bought a candy bar while waiting at the docks. Though, Gotras doubted that's what Lucy was after.

Shining Wizard Shining Wizard

Madeleine waited for Galy's face to return to a normal shade before replying. "Are you sure you don't need those things?" Shrugging to herself, she considered Galy's problem that was the same as her own. "Perhaps this is a test. Yes, that seems likely, but how should I solve it?" Madeleine contemplated this issue as Galy bombarded her with more and more questions, some of which barely counted as small talk and some that were obvious. "I was busy warding myself to notice the boat ride, and I'd rather not talk about the bus trip. I guess you can call me that, but Madeleine of the Evil Eye sounds much better, don't you think?" The last question however, bothered Madeleine slightly. "I, Madeleine of the Evil Eye, am no liar. I said something so it must be true. Now, hold my hand." Leaning her staff against the wall, she held her hand out to Galy. "I need assistance in seeking the wisdom of the local spirits. I suspect they might know where our rooms are."

Charlotte Paige Rhodes

"Like oh my God right?!" Charlotte said with a far more peppy tone as she turned to address Aeri, seemingly content to have let Dro escape with the last word before he chose to flee the scene. After all she now had someone to freely gossip and talk some smack with! Once again as was a bit of a habit for Charlotte, she brushed her fingers through her hair. After that Charlotte leaned in to whisper this to Aeri while covering part of her mouth with a free hand to hide it.

"Okay so get this so that chump there got in a huff since I totes called him out on being a lil errandboy and then get this! And then he starts insinuating that I'm cray-cray, God." Charlotte removed her hand and began laughing and keeling over herself, "Like O M G, what a poser right? Like as soon as he tried a quip he's totes outta there not wanting any piece of this!" spoke Charlotte while using a series of hand flourishes to gesture to herself.

"Like he's totes mad jelly. We all know it." Charlotte blinked for a second before she offered out her hand to Hope for a quick handshake, "Oh so like yeah, you seem on the level! Not like all the rest of those losers, dweebs, toadies and other wannabes! Name's Charlotte Paige Rhodes! So like what do they call you? And like we totally should walk and dish, too much outdoors is not good for a girl's skin you know!"

CallSign CallSign

Just then, a girl approached Lucy and Gotras. Gotras turned his head to find the girl storming up to him with a menacing stare. The girl was close to Gotras' age, he reckoned, but at first glance, he could tell which clan she belonged to. The pondering thoughts of who this girl was were jolted out of his head as she snapped at Gotras.

"Just what the hell do you think you were doing with that little girl? Even if she knows you, it's not appropriate to be doing something like that!"

What..?

Gotras was now beyond confused, first his father buying 'services' from the Succubi, now a stranger angry with his presence. But, after taking a glance at Lucy and replaying the stranger's statement in his head he realized what she was implying. Gotras' eyes went wide with horror, his face flushed white with fear.

"What? Oh... No, n-no!" Gotras stuttered slightly, trying to articulate his thoughts. "Good God no! I would never..."

"Look, this is clearly a misunderstanding..."

"I-I... I was only... We were only..only..."

Talking damn it! Just a simple conversation! God damn it Gotras spit it out!

Most of Gotras' words came out like jumbled garbage, and his aimless hand gesturing made him look more and more like a crazy person. He hoped to God that this girl would just somehow understand. Gotras looked to Lucy again, hoping she might try to dissolve the confusion.

DrBones DrBones Shining Wizard Shining Wizard

Galynthia
Galynthia nodded her head as Madeleine answered all her questions, obediently holding out her hand for the other girl to grab.

"Ooh, spirits," she whispered. "Maddie, this has got to be the most interesting that's ever happened to me!" she squealed-whispered, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

(Okay, so Cyclops was either too dumb to understand how hush money worked, or too cocky to care. Lucy was probably out of luck if it's the former, but if it was the latter...)

"Oh, Mister Gotras, I beg of you- please don't make me say it! It's just- It's inhumane! Horrid! Diabolical! UNSPEAKABLE!"

As if on cue, a loud-looking young woman stomped over to see what all the fuss was about. Lucy made a point to trip over her foot as she stepped away from Cyclops, sending her tumbling into the girl's thighs. Lucy collapsed to the ground and raised the back of her hand to her forehead, hamming it up for all she was worth.

"Oh, both your and my reputations would be ruined if word got out!"

Darth Darth DrBones DrBones

Taking Galy's hand in her own, she closed her other eye and began to hum lightly. "Ooooooh spirits. Please reply to my asking of a favor. Spiriiiiits. Please speak to me, spirits. Where are the rooms we seek? Spirits, pleeeeease reply." Rolling her head around in silence for some time, she suddenly snapped her uncovered eye open. "They have answered! But..." Melancholy took hold of her once confident voice when she continued. "They have been instructed not to reveal such secrets to us." In reality, Madeleine couldn't speak to spirits, and in fact, was unsure if spirits were even in the halls with them but she suspected that Galynthia would be even further in the dark than she was. Besides, she was way too excited about this for Madeleine to crush her with such a shocking revelation. "We must figure this out on our own, or else be cursed to wander these halls for all eternity!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back