• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; Main Thread IC {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Gotras suddenly found the succubus girl atop his shoulder as he stood up. Somehow, in a feat of acrobatic skill, the girl had swung herself by one leg upright. She sat on his shoulder like a small bird would a tree branch. She then said something to him, but it was soft-spoken and he couldn't hear her over the rowdiness of the bus. He was going to say something before the bus lurched forward, sending him into the seat behind him. The bus had come to a halt. Gotras repositioned himself to look out the bus window.

We're here...

Gotras forgot about the previous encounter with the angry passengers almost completely. The school was a remarkable work of architecture, the work of stone was simply stunning. Though it didn't quite match the beauty of his home estate, but Gotras didn't pay much mind to it. Gotras glanced down towards the pavement and saw seven of what was most likely the academy staff waiting to greet all of the students. The one in the middle seemed to command more respect than the others.

The Headmistress...

Gotras was eager to get off the bus and meet his new instructors. He turned his head to face the Succubus still perched on his shoulder. Unsurprisingly, the girl was still nose-deep in whatever it was on her phone. He got the same feeling he did earlier when he looked at her face. One that reminded him of how little his cousins were, and how adorable they were playing with each other in the gardens. Gotras hid a smile before picking her up by the waist and setting her down gently.

"Excuse me," Gotras said. He tried to be polite, but he was really just anxious to get off the bus.

Gotras then made his way down the aisle, and down the steps. It felt good to be off the crowded bus, and Gotras took a long deep breath of fresh air.

Shining Wizard Shining Wizard

Artemis

I glanced through the window at the magnificent school and waterfalls and everything. It was beautiful! The other girl was lecturing, so she paid attention while still looking outside. She smiled when she made the comment about the pack because it made sense to her and was quite helpful! Does everyone know a lot about the other packs? That means I'm going to have to catch up! I started to get out of my seat when I was promptly bumped into.
"Ah! My apologies. My spirit wards were being assailed on all sides and I was distracted." The girl who bumped into me said. I had absolutely no idea what she meant by that, but I nodded slightly with a confused look on my face.
"It's fine.. I think?" I replied, before allowing her to pass.

After that, I quickly left the bus and followed the crowd as my seat partner had told me to. I think I might have been a little more bouncy when walking than everyone else, though.

Lucy wasn't about to let this two-bit pedo chump feel her up and dump her that easily. Mother Lilith was very clear on this: Never leave a man alone until he gives you something you want, and what Lucy wanted was a piggyback ride. Locking herself onto Cyclops' midriff with a body scissors as he tried to manhandle her again, she pulled herself upwards and wrapped her free arm across the child's collarbone, resulting in what was commonly referred to as the Human Backpack. Hauling herself up, she kept playing with her phone as Cyclops practically leapt over the aisle in an attempt to escape from the prospect of social interaction.

(Or was it that her mature feminine wiles had scared him?)

Regardless of reason, the boy had strong, broad shoulders and easily carried her off the bus, almost like he hadn't even noticed she was there. Hauling herself up to look past Cyclops' head, Lucy looked over the middle-aged men and women who would, doubtless, act like they were somehow better than her for the next three to four years and, also doubtless, would try to take away her toys in an attempt to satisfy their own trumped-up authority. Putting her phone on sleep, Lucy shoved it into her mount's back pocket for safekeeping and spoke into his ear.

"It's not very gentlemanly to leave a lady behind, Mr. Cyclops."

Darth Darth

Last edited:
The Hidden gods must have been listening to Torrin, for no sooner had she closed her eyes when the soft squeal of the brakes and the bus came to a stop. Finally, I can get off this crowded and stinking bus. Teenage body odors with a layer of garlic...well, Torrin was ready to get out into the fresh air. She slipped her bag on her shoulders and leaped over the empty seat back in front of her. She didn't feel like waiting for blondie to move out of her way, and she didn't feel like asking him to either. Not that he didn't seem to be alright. She just suddenly needed to be out.

Torrin slipped into the aisle, right behind the girl with the garlic. Her face crinkled and she held the back of her hand against her nose. Yup, she was going to be smelling that for weeks. Garlic should be kept in food. Did it even work? Seemed to piss the vamp off more than anything else.

As soon as her foot touched the soil, Torrin shimmied off to the side to put a little distance between herself and the milling crowd of students. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath of fresh, clean air. She could still smell the ocean, if a little faintly now. The most prevalent scent was the cold stone. Underneath that she could almost taste the greenery all around. The landscape had been recently trimmed. And of course permeating through it all was the varied odors of Hidden and a few humans.

At last she opened her eyes to see what her nose had already told her. The Academy was made of stone, tall and imposing, yet still beautiful in its austerity. Maybe she couldn't go to the military school, but maybe this was the next best thing? Time would tell.

Last edited:
Evelyn sighed in relief as the bus came to a halt. The bus smelled disgusting by the time they had gotten to the school. Garlic, teenager odor, and bubblegum did not mesh well together. She managed to slip her way through to the exit of the bus, stepping out into the fresh air and cool breeze. “

“Wow. This has got to be a joke!” She was starstruck by the scene in front of her. The professors stood in front of her, tall and confident. Everything seemed to be straight out of a storybook.

The school was quite magnificent. The teenager took a few moments to gape at her new home for many months to come. Her fingers crackled again, and she shocked herself a little from excitement. She stood waiting for everyone to exit the bus, awaiting the Headmistress’s speech.

Leon hadn't expected the bus to stop so soon, however, it looked like Torrin was eager to get off. Despite Leon taking up a good bit of room in his row with his legs splayed out and arms draped over the seat, his body generally taking up as much room as possible, it seemed that Torrin's skinny body or perhaps her shapeshifter powers allowed her to slip by more easily. Leon, of course, wasn't going to stop her.

Not wanting to get up quite yet, Leon remained in the bus, watching the others leave, shaking their hands as they stepped through the aisle. "HEY, ENJOY THE RIDE? YEAH. ME TOO." He greeted every single person on the bus. Then, when the last one finally stepped off, Leon got up to stretch, his arms hitting the roof of the bus.

"THANKS BRO FOR THE RIDE!" He thanked the bus driver before stepping off the bus, his feet hitting the ground with two loud thumps. "YEAH!" He shouted, his voice not unlike a howl. Having sat or stood around all day, Leon was happy to finally have some room to move around.

Martyr walked out of the bus. She held a staff that also enacted as her cane to help her feel for obstacles. She looked up at the building, seeing only the shadow of it. It was very large. She continued to walk towards the school, deftly avoiding the bodies moving around. Vampires and succubi. Witches and dragons. All gathered at Prapos Academy. She would do her clan well. She nodded and continued walking.
The end of her staff made hollow scraping noises as she slid it along the ground. most would pick it up, but hers allowed her to feel for anything on the ground that she may trip on. her staff caught on a crack in the cement and she jumped. She hadn't expected anything to catch her staff. She reached out with her other hand to make sure there wasn't anything in front of her. When she felt nothing she continued forward.

Azazel had earbuds in his ears as he approached the school. He wasn't a fan of all the chatter on the bus. He shouldered his backpack and smiled up at the school. It was pretty cool. His tail gently swayed behind him, and he kept his wings tucked at his back. He didn't like people thinking they could touch them. His horns - black as the night sky - were protruding from his head and curled backwards. He loved his horns. They were so sleek and dark. if you looked close enough you could see hints of purple within the black. And his eyes - a fade from red to orange to yellow - were trained on the school building.
He sipped on a drink he grabbed from a store before getting on the bus and went looking for the other succubi and incubi. They were the people he could really trust. Sure, he couldn't tell them his biggest secret but he could fit in with them like a puzzle piece.

Gotras was startled as he heard a familiar voice speaking into his ear. He glanced back and noticed a head of black hair awfully close to his own. He realized then that the Succubus girl from before had latched onto his back, using him as a means of transport.

"It's not very gentlemanly to leave a lady behind, Mr. Cyclops," she said.

"Apologies, I suppose it wasn't," Gotras said.

The last time someone called him a "Cyclops" was several years ago. In a place, he shouldn't have been. At a time he would rather forget. But her seemingly innocent nature drove off the fowl thoughts. The succubus was persistent in keeping Gotras' company. He wasn't sure why, though Gotras wasn't sure about a number of things. Most prominent of which, remembering where he actually was. An Academy for The Hidden, the place where Gotras could achieve his full potential. It seemed almost like a dream. Gotras looked down to find the girls legs wrapped around his waist.

I don't suppose she's familiar with the concept of personal space? Ah, well, can't be rid of her for the time being.

"I don't think I bothered to ask you your name," Gotras said. He still faced the line of instructors, still keeping in mind what he was here for. He wasn't very excited to have a conversation with a rather persistent young girl who'd rather be a backpack than use her wings. He held in a chuckle.

"My name is Gotras Eldro," he said, "I'd rather that than Cyclops if you don't mind."

Shining Wizard Shining Wizard

Krr

Well, that, that was not the reaction Krr had hoped for. Regardless, it appeared that they have reached their destination, and that they had enjoyed the handshaking from a creature that had some vigor though they tried their damndest to tear their arm off. The creature slowly pushed upwards and began trudging out of the bus. After exiting Krr began to examine its new surroundings and scratching at that metallic piece logged in its noggin. There were still a distinctive lack of swamps, that was disappointing but to be expected frankly. However there was one good thing about this. Krr was now at ground once again.

So the burly creature of the bayou did what all sane and civilized folk would do at this point. The hunt for nightcrawlers, those delightful tasty creatures that always burrowed in the ground. Sure Krr would easily be able to dig up these things on its own, but Krr was curious to use that one device the outsiders used. That thing that was a modified branch but had a chunk of the shinier whirring blades along it that would make it easier to parse through dirt. The mythical shovel.

And it just so happened that Krr had found someone attempting to dig, albeit rather poorly as they simply hit the ground with their device now and again. So with the grace of the crocodile, Krr sprung up behind Matyr and slapped down upon their shoulder with the heft of their ham-like hand, behind the latex glove, and blurted out. " 'Ello thar scheems ya gotcha yerself t'ting fo fouiller, but ain'tcha knowin' how t'dig savage outsider! Mand handin' oe'er dat dere tool so I can dig wit it?"

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Charlotte Paige Rhodes

Leech?! Parasite!? Damn, if there was one prominent weakness of the Vampire, it was that their being led ways to more barbs than the others. Charlotte Paige Rhodes frowned as she tried to formulate counter-barbs regarding that pulsating meat-sack. Of course by the time she had one, the witch who had already declared her intentions of leaving had indeed left alongside many, many other students. Even that boy who was insistent on getting a handshake from everyone on the bus, like everyone even the damn bus-driver! Sure enough he would get his goal, even getting a handshake from her.

The fact that many had dispersed already did help in allowing her an easy chance to exit out of the vehicle.

And hopefully away from the gaze of the horrific, horrific sun.

She didn't take much time in deciding to look around at the campus apart from a proper hunt for shady territory. While she did prepare her SPF-30, even had her hat on these were just delaying the inevitable. So as she dispersed she found some sort of rocky stuff to hide out underneath and stowaway under their shadows. As Charlotte began to plot and plan she took out another stick of bubblegum and began chewing upon it.

Last edited:
"E-eh, here already?" Yumi gasped. "But we just barely got on."
The fox grunted, rolling her bag along, and only stopping to receive a firm handshake from a loud boy calling everyone bro. Yumi couldn't help but smile a little; she was glad the others were at least friendly. Her bag fell down the bus's steps with a series of loud clunks, before rolling along with her. Many other students were still chatting loudly, it seemed, but shouldn't they have been awaiting orders from those teachers over there?
"I guess it can't be helped." she sighed. Her tail swished behind her as she awaited the next set of instructions from the teacher.

As the bus came to a halt, Axus observed the procession that awaited and was struck with a tinge of nervousness. Those were the individuals who would, in essence, decide his future and the futures of everyone on this band wagon. The young man had bad experiences with authority figures, so his nerves were justified in at least one sense. It took him a minute, but he was able to shrug off his nerves in favor of his ambitions. He will do good by witches and he will do so his way, with artifice. He had big plans for his relics, and they won't be stopped here.

He was one of the last off the bus, his long coat swayed behind him as he moved down the steps and onto the cobblestone. He was greeted by a rambunctious individual he had heard on the ride here, to which he offered a nod and a grin along with the requested handshake. The bus' size was rather misleading, there were a lot of people here. Though he would only admit it under drastic circumstances, Axus didn't do well with crowds. So, first chance he got, he slipped through and found a nice shady spot where he could catch his breath. His respite was short lived however as a female individual slipped under the same shade, seeming to be more concerned about the sun that he was about the crowd. He offered a grin and a small wave before pointing to his name tag. Good a time as any to make friends.

Scion Scion

Martyr jumped as someone put a hand on her shoulder. She turned to the person, finding it was male when he spoke rather dumbly. He left out a lot of vowels and consonants in almost every word. She nearly scrunched her nose up, but decided to settle on gently removing his hand from her shoulder.
"This is a tool, yes."
She gestured to her staff in her hand.
"But it is not for breaking the surface of the Earth. It is for skimming it so that I do not happen to trip. I am the Blind Oracle, thus I cannot see the objects which might trip me."
She gestured to her pure white eyes.
"However, I am certain the academy will have a tool used for digging."
She was about to turn away but stopped herself.
"It would also be wise for you to stop referring to the students of Prapos as 'savage outsiders'. It might not end well. Words of an Oracle should be taken to heart."
Scion Scion

Charlotte Paige Rhodes
In the middle of another stick of gum, the vampire noticed that someone was trying to mooch into their sanctuary of the shade. Charlotte gave a cock-eyed gaze to the person as they began waving hysterically and pointing frantically to a tag they pinned to themselves. Wasn't that what people did with lunch boxes or something?

Whatever.

"Uh-huh..." Charlotte nodded slowly as she placed on hand on her hip and used her other hand to pull out her phone. It was imperative to see how good the reception was from here. Giving Axus a side gaze while she checked her phone, "So you kept your tag from what, working part time at the Taco Barn? Circuit Exchange?" While maintaining a glance at Axus she performed a left swiping motion, "You here to deposit free coupon books across campus? Spit it out already! Cause like I do NOT have the time for any more little games! So you better answer quick if you know what is good for you twerp!"

Hubub101 Hubub101

Krr
"Thas cuz yain't tryan 'ard enuff Savage Outsider nom Oricly." Krr spoke with great certainty, as it allowed for the other creature to remove its grip from their shoulder. After all Krr had made the introduction, so there was no point in using It knew in its heart that savage outsiders were often quitters who didn't want to preserver with the spirit of the bayou. With a quick swipe the ambiguous swamp creature went to grab at the cane and shove it down into the dirt in an attempt to dig to with it.

"Cherche, naah y'said yer yeux ain't tick, s'lemme show y'how t'dig. Yer gunna haf t'putcha hands down thar, feel fer t'worms!" Surely with this contraption, Krr would be able to demonstrate to this savage outsider how to properly dig and obtain nightcralwers. Those worms were good subsistence, a fine source of protein and if they were as blind as they said they are they would need all the help they could get. And Krr was feeling mighty generous.

Sakari Akiak Hitkar-Bear

The ferry had made her anxious, especially with whom she'd assumed was a Siren singing sadly as he steered the boat to dock. Her mother had warned her vehemently about them and the Dragons. So, she made sure not to look at him or any of the other students as she took the letter handed to her before they all made their way onto the bus awaiting them.

Opening the letter, she read through it quickly, hoping to obtain as much information as she could about the school that her mother tried not to worry her with. A nervous rock settled in her stomach as she folded it up and stuck it in her duffel bag. How could she possibly represent her clan if she had such little knowledge of them? She only knew what her mother and the few other genies in her town had told her, but they had mostly been stories. Sakari sighed, hoping that even though she's the sister of her clan's leader, she wasn't required to have studied her people or the other Hidden clans as she looked up at the sky.

The weather here was so vastly different from back home and it was really the one thing she was focused on during the entire bus ride. No snow? Freezing winds? Not even a little ice? Even with all the shouting and yelling, it was the scenery around them that held her attention as she gazed out the windows.

But then, almost as soon as they'd boarded it, they were told by the driver that they had arrived at their destination. Sakari shouldered her duffle back and quietly followed the others out, giving a polite smile to the loud boy who shook her hand as she exited. He seemed very nice and energetic and it made her hope the others were similar. With the tension between some of them though, she knew she'd have to tread lightly for fear of making someone hate her right off the bat.

Looking around at the group, she was more surprised by how many of them there were than how grand the academy building was. The other new students around her could already make up about half population of her hometown. And if she counted whoever was already inside the academy, more students perhaps and all the professors? She could only imagine how many people she'd meet here.

The young genie's eyes flicked around, noticing how everyone dressed different, looked different. She knew they were all from different Hidden clans, so that probably had a part in it, but she wondered if where they all came from affected that, too. Sakari had already noticed that it was much warmer than back home, but thankfully she was still fairly comfortable in her colorfully black jacket and scarf.

Speaking of her scarf, a wave of fear passed over her and she quickly looked down, pulling a fold of her big scarf back to peek inside. Relieved to see they were okay and comfortable, she locked eyes with her two sleepy companions and smiled. The little yellow and white parakeets blinked at her and fluffed out their feathers, nestling together again as she covered them back to hide them once more. They're more than just pets, they're her fluffy friends, family to her. Her mother and father only warned her to be careful in bringing them with her in case they were against the rules and she couldn't convince the academy to let her keep them in her room. So, she'd just keep them hidden until she figured out the rules of her new home.

Lifting her eyes back up to the group, Sakari decided to try and make a new friend. Someone to stick to, someone who would be willing to help her and have her back just as she would for them. Someone to trust in a new life surrounded by potential danger. She hoped it wouldn't be too difficult.

Looking around, she spotted the guy who'd greeted everyone as they left the bus. He seemed the most open and friendly, whoever he was. Carefully, she walked around everyone and kept her duffel pressed close to her side so as not to bump anyone before stopping beside him. Looking up to meet his gaze, she smiled kindly and held her hand out to shake his again, this time with an introduction. "Hey, um, my name's Sakari. Sakari Hitkar-Bear. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Duwang Duwang

Last edited:
Dro Sicarii
dRO.jpg

The ferry ride? Uneventful. Some handled it well, even enjoyed it. Others like Dro, were unconcerned or uninterested. Then there were those who seemed to grow weaker and well.....more defeated as time passed. Not one for having much to say to anyone, Dro decided he had nothing to say to anyone. He sat near the back, kept to himself and observed his future colleagues. When they exited, he was the last off the ferry, take a few seconds more to observe the island for what it was. While the ferry had been featureless, finally seeing land was indeed something....magical. Dro hadn't experienced much within his life beyond isolation, except for his recently ended year-long orgy of violence and chaos. He still wondered why he had reacted so badly to his own freedom.

He had spent most of his life yearning for it, and then when the time came that he finally had freedom, albeit ripped free from the corpses of his guardians/captors, he discovered he was wholly incapable of handling said freedom. When given the chance, he was like an immature toddler, doing all the wrong things, making al the wrong choices. He very nearly brought down the weight of human society upon his shoulders alone. Several human countries had begun manhunts for him, and the body counts had risen. Sometimes Dro wondered about that Fae he had unknowingly killed. Who had it been? It surely had been clan-less for if not, why had it been where it had been in the middle of a human city and alone. That didn't seem like something Fae got into the habit of doing. But then what did Dro know? Almost nothing really.

He knew very little about even himself. An identity crisis was the best way of describing it. No idea of his parents, and his only relative, the Vampire Clan Leader Vasilios Edom himself clearly wished he hadn't existed at all and only tolerated his living simply because killing him would likely only complicate matters somehow. Or something like that. How would Dro know?

The only true thorn in Dro's side that he could complain about during the ferry ride if he was forced to find something he disliked, was the fact that he spotted a Kitsune-type shapeshifter. That alone threatened to ruin his more or less, even mood. Memories of Varim and his abuse gnawed at Dro until he forced them down. She seemed harmless enough, but then so did most things that caused pain. Something he remembered Varim saying once was that, "Conflicts are won by those who practice deception the most successfully". It seemed like a random statement, but perhaps there was merit to it after all.

The bus was....well it was like the ferry ride. Nothing really to it. At least the ferry had had sirens....which interested Dro if only in curiosity. He tried his hardest to ignore tha Kitsune as he passed by it seeking one of the rear seats in the bus to escape the sun that seemed almost scalding as time passed, but he knew he failed. He had glared at it, if only for a brief moment. It made no sense to make an enemy already, for he had plenty of time to do that. But, sometimes emotions overwhelmed one's better judgement. Dro knew all about that.

in the rear, his only company was a rather loud and emotional Vampire like himself. She was easy on the eyes, but any pleasantness about her she might have had died when she opened her mouth.

With the ending of the bus ride, everyone filed out, Dro somewhere near the back. When everyone was settled in front of what Dro assumed would be his home for a while, he took stock of the place. Tall, massive, powerful, everything that Dro knew he should respect, yet couldn't be bothered. Perhaps he wasn't too good at being what he was meant to be?

Fluffer Fluffer
@ Scion Scion

Last edited:
Headmistress Adira looked out on all of her new students. She calmly stood, exuding the power and confidence she rightfully had earned so many years ago. Her hair was so dark blue, it almost looked black. No one could see her webbed hands behind her back. On her neck, with her chin held high, gills sat on display while scales littered her collar bone. When everyone was off of the bus which was the official school shuttle, she stepped forward. Her fellow teachers and faculty stood back, giving her the respect she was due.

“Hello students. My name is Headistress Adira Orabelle. Most may recognize the name as that of the esteemed clan leader of the Sirens.” Some siren girls standing to the side grinned widely. They felt proud that their clan was so highly represented. “Dieo Orabelle is my cousin. I may be from the Siren clan, but my loyalties lay with King Vu Huo. As must all of yours now. I am not here because I was forced or chosen, like many of you, but rather for I volunteered.” Her bright green eyes pierced every single one of the students for a moment's pause before she continued.

“You are here for one goal. Unity. Our very lives are on the verge of discovery. Humans explore more and more of their world with skeptical and curious eyes. We are already in their stories and movies and myths… and we are seen as either monsters… or jokes. You were chosen to be here because of who you are. Whether that be your power, your training, your political standing, or even in some cases… your positive relationship and unique perspective on human culture. You were chosen for you are the future of your clan. And you must unite with your fellow Hiddens. You will be assigned one teacher and a few other students to be in a small group. Your King himself has designed your training and given you missions to accomplish in the name of your King and your people.” Adira Orabelle paused and smiled softly.

“Trust us. Trust one another. Your life is not guaranteed here. Your training will not be with kid gloves. You will be pushed to your limits and then you will be pushed past there. There is no room for weakness at Prapos. Goodluck.” With that she turned and walked away.

The two teachers in the middle stepped back and raised their hands in unison, chanting softly. Witches. Before them a giant bulletin board appeared with moving pictures and lists. It showed diagrams of training rooms, bathrooms, the dorm hall, meal lists, vampire and succubi/incubi feeding stations. Right in the middle, every students name and picture was listed in a group of three-five with the teacher overseeing them listed above.

A burly teacher, with golden eyes and furry wolf ears and sharp claws that matched his teeth growled out at everyone, “You may have the rest of today to get settled in your dorm room and walk around the campus. On the board you will find your room number. In each room a handbook of student conduct and school rules is listed.” He raised his upper lip in a sneer. “I pray for those who have me as their teacher supervisor. Get rest. I at least will be expecting your sorry asses ready for assessments in tomorrow.”

Group A:
Faculty Supervisor: Aleva Bryning (Phoenix; Female)
Snow Kindrick: littleberry littleberry
Leon Adar: Duwang Duwang
Torrin Sarenich: AGent87 AGent87
Evelyn Lemaighe: sophie. sophie.
Sakari Akiak Hitkar-Bear: Kasime Kasime

Group B:
Faculty Supervisor: Alice Evanora (Witch; Female)
Martyr: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Gotras Eldro: Darth Darth
Sorya Shuhali al Belka: DrBones DrBones
Krrr: Scion Scion
Galynthia Aash: girl_on_fire girl_on_fire

Group C:
Faculty Supervisor: Sen Alvra (Fae; Male)
Madeleine Collingwood: KnightOfNight KnightOfNight
Artemis: TeikiFox TeikiFox
Azazel Minaz: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Lucy Venus: Shining Wizard Shining Wizard
Theodore "Teddy" Greco: Zerohex Zerohex

Group D
Faculty Supervisor: Bliez Ingouf (Wolf; Male)
Yumi Koizawa: Fluffer Fluffer
Charlotte Paige Rhodes: Scion Scion
Aeri "Hope" Happael: CallSign CallSign
Axus Windico: Hubub101 Hubub101
Dro Sicarii: EasternGhost EasternGhost

Group E:
Faculty Supervisor: Poppy Dunford (Elemental; Female)
Marcilyn Eldritch: M03M03 M03M03
Tristan Ardor: Fluxbauble Fluxbauble
Sephoriah Anth-Umbra: Scarlett Wyverne Scarlett Wyverne

Dorm connected by common space. Two doors leading to the rooms.
Side A: Girls
Side B: Boys/ Nonbinary
Room 1 side A: TeikiFox TeikiFox and KnightOfNight KnightOfNight : Artemis and Madeleine
Room 2 side A: littleberry littleberry and Scion Scion : Snow and Charlotte
Room 3 side A: Shining Wizard Shining Wizard and DrBones DrBones : Lucy and Soraya and
Room 4 side A: CallSign CallSign and Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Kasime Kasime : "Hope" and Martyr and Sakari
Room 5 side A: Fluffer Fluffer and AGent87 AGent87 : Yumi and Torrin
Room 6 side A: girl_on_fire girl_on_fire and sophie. sophie. : Galynthia and Evelyn
Room 7 side A: M03M03 M03M03 and Scarlett Wyverne Scarlett Wyverne : Marcilyn Eldritch and Sephoriah Anth-Umbra

Room 1 side B: Hubub101 Hubub101 and EasternGhost EasternGhost and Fluxbauble Fluxbauble : Axus and Dro and Tristan
Room 2 side B: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 and Scion Scion : Azazel and Krrr
Room 3 side B: Duwang Duwang and Darth Darth and Zerohex Zerohex : Leon and Gotras and "Teddy"

Last edited:
Despite his size, Leon was quite agile lending to his wolf heritage, though really more from his training. It was difficult for him to stand still as he waited for the headmistress to finally make an appearance. He pushed up onto his toes before slowly lowering himself down, showing off his calves in the process, then hopped up and down, looking over the crowds. He expected there to be more people, assuming that their bus wasn't the first one. After all, what kind of party would it be if they only had so many people?

Leon was stretching, when suddenly, another person had approached him. "YO! WHAT'S UP!?" He reached out a hand but slid through hers. He braced her from the small of her back and gave her a hug instead. It wasn't unusual for wolves to embrace each other in such a way. In fact, for him, it was quite normal. Though, he hadn't really expected to do such a thing to a non-wolf. This was only out of force of habit. Hearing her name was "Bear" his brain automatically switched to the assumption that she was perhaps a shapeshifter, not that he needed any hints to know that she was inferior to him.

"YEAH. I'M LEON. ARE YOU A SHAPESHIFTER? YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE A SHAPESHIFTER NAME." He said, still holding her tightly against his body, being tall enough that he picked her up off the ground to do so.

Torrin had started to fidget with pent up energy as they all milled around, waiting for the beginning of their new future. When she saw the headmistress step forward, she straightened up listened spellbound, soaking in every word, the excitement growing inside her with everything that was said. Though she had to chuckle at herself a little when the woman mentioned how human movies and books only portrayed their kind as monsters or jokes. What about Harry Potter? Or Vampire Diaries and The Originals? Or Bitten? Those were pretty cool.

The wolf that spoke after her commanded no less respect as he basically dismissed them. Sure, he was pretty intimidating, but he looked like he also had a lot to teach, and Torrin was ready to learn.

Then a couple of women put up what amounted to a holo-display between them. She grinned to herself. They must be witches, and the bulletin board was pretty dang cool. However, once she how much info was displayed, she groaned. No way could she remember all that. She started to reach into her backpack for a notebook and pen, paused, then pulled her phone out instead. She had paid good money for the camera mod on her phone, and this seem like a good time to use it. She eased her way through the other students to get a better view. She had to step carefully, though, as she almost stepped on one girl's tail, stumbling a little as she shifted her foot just in time yet still bumping into her and knocking the little thing over. Thank goodness for good reflexes though. She managed to catch the girl and right her on her feet.

"Crap! My bad, dude! Guess I'm not in Kansas anymore, gotta watch my feet. I'm really sorry about that. You ok?"

Fluffer Fluffer

Dro Sicarii
dRO.jpg

Looking at the bulletin board, and then taking notice of who his supervisor was, Dro couldn't help but mutter a curse or two. There went any hopes that things might be more laidback than he feared. It was likely to be worse than he imagined. The wolf seemed destined to ruin his mood, as if it were an already self-fulfilled prophecy in the making. He filed that bit of unpleasantness for later and also took notice that the Kitsune was in his group.

Yep, destined to ruin my mood.

The wolf whom was Dro's colleague seemed boisterous and excited, already making a friend of a genie. Well, if that could be called friends.

So what was he do to now? He knew where his room was, and who his roommate would be, not that it mattered. The wolf seemed just a bit too emotional and excited for Dro's tastes, and the only other Vampire present didn't seem the type Dro could handle very well. So, when life gave no true options, something Dro was experienced at with dreadful results, what should you do?

Deciding it was best to get his mental annoyances over while the "getting was good", he approached the witch who had thought having garlic was a good idea. When life gave you lemons, you kicked the lemons and said "bring it". Or something like that.

What was her name? Madejin? Yeah that was it. Madejin of the...Evil Pie...or Evil Sky or...fuck it I don't really care. It's just a title to make her feel more important or something.

"So, how are you taking all this....Madejin?" Dro said, stumbling at the last minute, once more having difficulties remembering the witches name. He hoped that wasn't a reocurring thing with him.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Evelyn beamed as the headmistress talked about the school. She was curious to find out who was in her group, and she hoped they weren’t complete idiots. The teenager was quite competitive, and thoroughly enjoyed winning. If her first group was unable to solve a simple problem, things would get messy. Secretly, she hoped that her advisor was the wolf-dude. He seemed like a hardass, and those kinds of people were funny to her.

When the headmistress mentioned succubi and vampire feeding stations, she couldn’t help but laugh. She held it back, but it was still loud enough for people around her to hear. It made her realize that she would really be hanging out with people that lived off of feeding on humans like her. It both scared and intrigued her. In her head, she formed a mini-challenge; Meet a succubus, incubus, or vampire and try not to die!

The girl looked around for anyone that fit her description, and set eyes on a lone succubus dude who was sipping on a drink. She began to walk towards him, hoping she wouldn’t seem like a clueless, shielded child who had never met anyone outside of her clan.

“Hey!” Evelyn casually slipped into view and smiled. She looked at him, trying to find a good conversation starter. “Nice, uh.. horns!” The girl mentally facepalmed.

“Is it offensive to tell you that?” She cringed a little, and then took a breath. “Let me try again. Hi, I’m Evelyn, and I promise I’m not as dumb as I seem!” She made a joke about herself, hoping she wouldn’t come off as insensitive. Her mother was always way better when speaking with other clan representatives, but she seemed to inherit none of that energy.

mentions:

Soraya

Soraya discreetly held back until Artemis was out of earshot, and began whispering to Madeleine. "Sorry about her, she might be, uh... autistic. She must be glad not to be cooped up anymore, so please don't hold it against her!" With that, Soraya rejoined the queue and exited the bus.

Soraya listened with mild interest to the Headmistress's speech. The idea of performing 'missions' for Hidden nobles both worried and thrilled her. A chance to curry favor with The King, she thought, but... missions and training? Are we going to be agents against humanity? Everything about the speech made Soraya worry that every incursion she would be going on would require murder, or theft, or silencing witnesses. It wasn't something she was at all interested in... but if it kept her family in His good graces, it would be worth doing.

Soraya looked at the dormitory listings to see who she was paired with. Lucy Venus and Evelyn Lemaighe? She didn't know anyone by those names, and it would be exceptionally lucky if they were the dog-eared girl and the big-hatted girl she met before. No, for this, she would have to use drastic measures. For the time being, though, she merely waited. Maybe Lucy or Evelyn would let themselves be known.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

What an odd commencement speech! Yumi was expecting something about how children were the future and the importance of getting a nice scholarship, but this felt much more dire. Wouldn't that be poor for morale, though? And the wolf was certainly dour. The fox wondered if the academy offered any lessons on public speaking.

Then, Yumi let out a loud yelp, her fur standing on end as somebody knocked her over. Her notepad slapped onto the wet ground, along with the notes she was taking about where her room and such was. Then, just as quickly, she was manhandled back to her feet.
She sniffled, looking at Torrin. "My... my notebook. It's ruined. I don't even have a spare."

AGent87 AGent87

Artemis

I stared in awe at the performance of magic and how the speech resonated within me for a few minutes. Then, I quickly glanced at the dorm assignments and groups. Madeleine, huh? I thought I heard that name on the bus.... I'm not sure.. Oh well! I'll meet them eventually! And group... Madeleine... my room partner... "Teddy"? Okay then. Lucy and Azazel? I mentally repeated the names, putting more importance on the name, "Madeleine." Then, I mentally went over the speech in my head again. Hmm... So... In order to make sure no one recognizes us as Hidden, we need to unite? I shrugged and found a place that was away from the crowd, attempting to allow the crowd to go where ever they needed to go first. My wolf growled, wanting to come out and explore, since "this form was not capable enough for the job of exploring the island to an intense degree." I scowled her for being a show off and being impatient.
"You can come out later when it's not as crowded." I muttered to myself, hoping no one overheard.

Sakari blinked in surprise and froze when his hand slid past her own to brace her for a hug. She wasn't against hugging, she was just surprised for a stranger to initiate such an action after only just meeting. After only a moment's hesitation, she hugged him back warmly, trying her best to give her scarf room so as not to crush her tiny featherfluffs.

"Oh, um," she laughed softly and a tad nervously as she was lifted off the ground in the hug, shaking her head slightly at his energetic question. "No, I'm actually a Genie. Bear's my father's name, he's an Alaskan native. Hitkar's my mother's name, she's where I get the... Genie gene," she explained and smiled with a chuckle at the unintentional rhyme, hoping to answer his question well enough to her hopefully-new-friend's liking.

"We're in the same group?" She asked him, just to confirm after she gently pulled away from the hug and looked over at the magical board presented before them. She took mental note of her roommates, too, just in case. Her lavender eyes then apprehensively flicked back over to the Headmistress Adira Orabelle. It made her uneasy to know that she's a Siren woman, especially since she's in the family of Dieo Orabelle.

Just as quickly as she looked over at the Headmistress, however, Sakari turned her attention away for fear of drawing the powerful woman's focus on her and instead looked back up to the taller Hidden beside her. "So what clan are you from, if you don't mind me asking?" She questioned as she adjusted her scarf back, looking him over curiously and taking in his features. He was very confident and exuberant, sure of himself and cheerful. She was sure he wasn't a Genie like her, but wondered if Leon represented the physical attributes of his clan. And she couldn't help but smile in his presence, his mood helping her to relax and hope the others in their group are just as friendly.

Watching the girl walk away, Madeleine wanted to say something but decided against it. She must have been more bothered by the accident than she had let on so she made a quick mental note to make it up to her. Perhaps an amulet for good luck would do. Considering the possible ingredients she could use, the dignified girl whispered an explanation for the other girl's reaction. "Oh... I see." She couldn't help but feel sad for the girl, perhaps she thought the bump was an attempt at bullying? Madeleine would have to work extra hard to right this wrong.

When the headmistress finally started her speech, Madeleine was too busy fiddling with the contents of her bag. Being this close to so many people that might not have her best interests in mind wasn't a good place for her. Taking a handful of salt, she sprinkled it around her in a complete circle. Salt is very important to a witch like her. A circle like this can keep most supernatural creatures away, although werewolves would still be a problem. Now that she thought about it, most of the tools she had could do nothing to keep a werewolf away from her, but at least the amaranth tucked away in her shirt could possibly protect her from a lethal mauling long enough for other witches to intervene.

Pulling up another chant from her memories, Madeleine softly recited it to herself. "Eko, eko, Azarak." However, the approach of a boy forced her to interrupt herself. "Eko, eko, Zomelak. Madeleine. Madeleine of the Evil Eye. You shouldn't interrupt a witch when she's reciting words of power. The distraction could make a spell go horribly wrong. That aside, I take most things well but I am ready to see my room." Finally turning to face him, she made sure to keep her left eye closed. She suspected that something about the land itself was strengthening her evil eye and didn't want a repeat of before. "Did you need my assistance?"

DrBones DrBones EasternGhost EasternGhost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back