Other The Happiness Thread! :D

It's been awhile.... Tbh, I stopped getting notifs for this thread! Rude >:c
Anyways... I really do want to keep this positivity going. Especially now that we're getting into February, the most mentally straining month of the year.

Let's kick this off again with a list.
-I love the snow
-I love all my pets!
-I love my friends, however few there are.
-I love my family
-I love dreams
-I love the fact that I don't actually get nightmares. That's a pretty big plus.
-I love this Roleplay community.
-I love our mods and admins, who work so hard to keep everything in shape.
-I love how everyone's been patient with me when I make a mistake.
-I love space.
-I love this thread and I really don't want it to die.

Welp. I got a bit behind on this thread.... ^^"
So, I guess we'll give her a bump with another Daily Dose of Happiness!

1. I'm very thankful for my amazing best friend and our two-year running RP! I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but I seriously have the most fond memories of this RP. As well as a few wicked nightmares. XD It's been an amazing ride, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

2. I'm thankful to be alive! I've had a few close calls the last couple years, and I'm thankful to still be here. Like the RP, it's been an amazing ride, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

3. I'm thankful for Minecraft! I'd forgotten about it, but man! It's just so relaxing....! <3 Despite the bad rep it sometimes gets, and the.... well, kinda crappy graphics, I love this game so much!

4. Undertale! Again, I can't remember if I mentioned this. And yes, it certainly has a terrible fandom.... But the game itself has so many positive quotes and amazing characters. It's helped me connect with several people as well as strengthen existing relationships. Sounds dumb, but if it weren't for this gem of a game, my life would be very different! So, thanks Toby. ^^

5. I'm thankful for the little things. Like having a bed, hot water, and a roof to sleep under. Some people aren't as fortunate... It's easy to take for granted, too!

6. I'm happy to see everyone who's posted here. You are all amazing people!! <3

Hmm. In no particular order

1. Daisie Daisie
She is greatest. Anyone who disagrees is a heretic

2. Living.
Simply living is pretty fucking great. Think about how many generations of humans there have been. After that, consider how improbable it is that all of your ancestors met up, had kids, and all of those kids led to you.

The small chance of existence makes me thankful that everything lined up that way for me to exist.

3. My friends.
I have a bunch of friends in real life that I’m thankful for, but you can’t see them, so....

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
@ambie
Kazu Kazu
peachuu peachuu
@Camilton
P Paint The Wind
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
LegoLad659 LegoLad659
Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45
KingofAesir KingofAesir
@sadvalentine
Idea Idea
HeathertheGamer HeathertheGamer
Peach Tea Peach Tea
S n o w S n o w
Phadia Phadia
Silvana Silvana
Flowiest D Flowiest D
Etc. I missed a few people. I’m lazy.

4. Mental health.
I suffered from depression for a few years, but I slowly overcame it. I’m glad that shit’s over.

5. Many other things, but I already mentioned that Im lazy.

Last edited:
You know i've taken so many hiatus' from this site but i'm glad that there are people ( LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod binch im talking bout and others) who care and still remember me, even tho i get lost in stress, i'm just thankful for still living and finding this small things.

I am also grateful that my long distance relationship is still going strong, even tho many fights have occured, i'm glad that my lover and I still see eye to eye haha <3

A lot of negative things happened to me recently and a least one relative in particular has been killing my mood on the daily but-!

I'm finally at a point where family matters are getting straightened out so they don't tie me down anymore. I'm reading a book that's inspiring me to do more writing and drawing. I'm getting more financially stable! I've been replaying .hack//GU, a game I loved from high school. And I found this site!!!

Hmm. In no particular order

1. Daisie Daisie
She is greatest. Anyone who disagrees is a heretic

2. Living.
Simply living is pretty fucking great. Think about how many generations of humans there have been. After that, consider how improbable it is that all of your ancestors met up, had kids, and all of those kids lead to you.

The small chance of existence makes me thankful that everything lined up that way for me to exist.

3. My friends.
I have a bunch of friends in real life that I’m thankful for, but you can’t see them, so....

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
@ambie
Kazu Kazu
peachuu peachuu
@Camilton
P Paint The Wind
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
LegoLad659 LegoLad659
Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45
KingofAesir KingofAesir
@sadvalentine
Idea Idea
HeathertheGamer HeathertheGamer
Peach Tea Peach Tea
S n o w S n o w
Phadia Phadia
Silvana Silvana
Flowiest D Flowiest D
Etc. I missed a few people. I’m lazy.

4. Mental health.
I suffered from depression for a few years, but I slowly overcame it. I’m glad that shit’s over.

5. Many other things, but I already mentioned that Im lazy.

What makes me happy is that I'M THE FIRST ONE ON THAT LONG LIST OF FRIENDS
I mean
Anime
My friends
My family
The fact that I'm in France right now
My OCs
Writing in general
All the good things that make good things good

:D

Hmmmmmmm what am I happy about?

1. I am happy about being betrothed to a wonder woman.

2. I am happy about being able to play the piano, guitar, and synthesizer.

3. Being able to create cosplay outfits.

4. Being able to read Harem anime/manga ( XD )

5. Being able to win a game of LoL.

6. I am happy with being help others.

7. I am happy for being able to walk around my campus without being judged for being born with a more feminine body than masculine body.

8. I am happy that I have inspired the people around me greatly that they tell me that "Because of you I decided not to give up on my dreams".

9. I am happy to hear that I am the sunshine to some people on this site.

10. I am happy to meet a ton of great people on here.

There are a lot of things to be grateful for today.. There are a lot of things to be grateful for any day of the week.

I'm grateful for the way the world turns around. Everything's set perfectly in place for us to have a life, here on Earth. Everything is set perfectly so that we can have a beautiful, flourishing life. We're like mini-Gods. We have power over the land, sky, sea, animals... Everything. The world is our sandbox. Isn't that wonderful?

I'm grateful for people. Without people, there wouldn't be anything. Sure, a lot of them may suck, but most of them are just living their normal lives, blind as to where they're going or what they're doing. Most people you meet have their own lives, completely and utterly separate from yours, yet they're similar in the fact that they're only doing their best. Which is all they can do. And it's beautiful.

I'm grateful for expressions of art. All sorts of expressions. Everything is an art. From drawing to music-making to theatre to construction to a video game... We're constantly surrounded by art, be it a plant or a building. Oftentimes we're so caught up in life that we forget to appreciate it every now and again.

I'm grateful for those who show kindness around me. I'll admit it right here and now, I'm not the best person. For many reasons. And as much as I try my best, I do make mistakes. I'm thankful for the people around me who tolerate and understand those mistakes, and help me to move on. I've had a lot of crappy friends over the years, but it's all been worth it to be around my current friends and family. They're understanding of me, even at my absolutely lowest points. And they'll celebrate with me at my high points. Even if they're struggling, themselves, they always find the energy to help me out. And I really do strive to do the same.

In a really weird and chaotic world, there is a silver lining to every cloud. It might take awhile to look for it sometimes, but even if you can't see it from where you're at... It still exists. So put that to use.

PMA

Happy things huh?
Sitting with your loved one, cuddling in your favorite position while you watch your favorite tv show

Anyways this is a happy thread so I guess I'm supposed to post some happy life updates while here anyways. I've been progressing a lot in C# lately and have gotten a streak of successful Unity experiments :D So onwards to game development! I'll probably tell you guys once I have something worth showing.

-I love my pets, even animals can be precious.
-I love some shows like Downtown Abbey, a vintage setting in the 2010's.
-I am happy to beat a game, even if the game can be hard.

I'm happy because I think I've actually found a field of work that I want to pursue. So I've applied for it and while I'll be starting at the bottom, I'll be giving it my all to climb to the top. Bring it on.

I may sound kind of silly for this but I'm absolutely happy for the joy that my characters and world that I've created have brought to me.

I'm also happy for my fiancé having stuck by me all these years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back