• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

THE THING I WAS THINKING OF THE ENTIRE TIME EIRU AND ANGORA WAS TALKING:
AiBI.gif

hey guys i got my first dose of covid vaccine so i drew this while waiting
Screenshot_2021-03-20-10-49-10-97.png

Zion is stuck in the most uncomfortable situation, it's hilarious. ALSO THAT GIF AHAHAHAH IT'S THEM, IT'S TOTALLY THEM

Heavens though, more art??? This is a blessed break. I love Zion's little interactions with the ferrets. Can't wait to get home and do up replies, though it'll be a couple hours yet. Will put out for Azalea and Tyron first

Eternally laughing at Sapphire and Leo btw. So much drama. Let the hunter eat in peace!

I'll do a small post soon and after that I'm going to shove Leonidas into a figurative bombshelter in hopes that he'll survive after what he's going to say

Ahahah- love Eiru's mini rant about the commander. She seriously doesn't get along with anyone in the guard xD

Yet another sketch done instead of working. I'll do replies for Azalea and possibly Ymir tonight

Zufaix Zufaix
Opening her eyes, all she was able to see was red, though as she scrambled to get up it was very clearly Tyron laying below her, disdain written across his face.

"Ah! S-Sorry Tyron, I swear I did not mean for that to happen!"

She didn't even seem to realize she had called Tyron by his first name subconsciously.
degaqo2-6baddd7c-2dc0-49b0-bb23-a8cad65ac8ea.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back