• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Not gonna lie I missed this site and forum rp lmao. Thanks guys for making me feel like I never left. :D

Feels very home-y? Nostalgic? Idk. It just feels right.

Zion: quests and other stuff help remember who i was before
me, the writer: maybe ur memories are in the friends u made along da way....

If you mean mine? oof mate, me too ;-; my man be like holding 3 children harnesses with his teammates /lighthearted
Tyron is the bratty teen, Eiru is the chatterbox who always asks "But why though?", And Kira is over here playing pretend. Zion has his work cut out for him to say the least XD

NOBLE FOUL I'M LAUGHING SO HARD. I'm in a lecture too damn you

God Zion's the only sane one on this quest. If only he had harnesses for his teammates, it would make his life easier

Are there any ships/relationships I should be aware off in this rp?
No established ones so far, but I do assume Azalea knows adventurers of higher ranks. Silver/Gold members might know each other too, depending how social they are.

Ahh I'm excited for my first quest after that post lol
EldridSmith EldridSmith
I'm going to pull Ymir forward from the church so I can have her on a quest with the newer members. I hope everything has been okay on your end. Please take care

EldridSmith EldridSmith I was going through the oc page and I didn't stumble upon a character names Ymir of yours. Was that my mistake or does it go by another name in the character sheet?

EldridSmith EldridSmith I was going through the oc page and I didn't stumble upon a character names Ymir of yours. Was that my mistake or does it go by another name in the character sheet?
Huh? I play Titus. Ymir is Sylph Sylph 's

No established ones so far, but I do assume Azalea knows adventurers of higher ranks. Silver/Gold members might know each other too, depending how social they are.

EldridSmith EldridSmith
I'm going to pull Ymir forward from the church so I can have her on a quest with the newer members. I hope everything has been okay on your end. Please take care
Yeah sorry life's getting hectic, I may take a break from this RP for a bit until I get caught up in my studies and life stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back