• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Unfortunately work kicked my butt, and in the process of that buttkicking my phone updated (yes I’m a noob I know). So I lost my progress on my character. I have not forgotten! Promise.

Funnier President Funnier President

I will permit it to be a gold-rank monster, but I do like the premise of its magic. In terms of the original request, I will keep that there as an iron rank, as the medical supplies will be needed regardless. However I can add a related gold-ranked request based on taking back the fortress to the board.

I've noticed that as well, though it's not surprising given the number of players there are. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's interactions once they join back up.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

@Jordus Thaeriticus @Blackrose7 @Paperface @Xcelgamer @Plannit @Hezekiah @Aelia Aeldyne
Titus has offered to take on a lower rank quest for those looking for a chance to jump in.

Reinhardt Reinhardt @Frozen Thyme Not Sure Not Sure Funnier President Funnier President Tellussoil Tellussoil
Pri has arrived back in the guild, and would potentially be capable of joining the expedition. I will leave it up to you guys whether you want her to or not (you can reply in ooc or through your character). Regardless, now that work has slowed down again I will assist in playing the enemies or laying out the structure of the fortress ( II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II I have send you a PM regarding this).

For those who haven't read her updated CS, Pri's speciality as the guild master involves dealing with threats from or against the spirit realm, which would include the ghosts of the Forest of Stagnant Mists. Her ability uses the aura of her original form to deal wide-range damage against an enemy's spirit. It also shields allies within her range from mental or spiritual attacks.
Okay got it!

Funnier President Funnier President

I will permit it to be a gold-rank monster, but I do like the premise of its magic. In terms of the original request, I will keep that there as an iron rank, as the medical supplies will be needed regardless. However I can add a related gold-ranked request based on taking back the fortress to the board.

I've noticed that as well, though it's not surprising given the number of players there are. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's interactions once they join back up.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

@Jordus Thaeriticus @Blackrose7 @Paperface @Xcelgamer @Plannit @Hezekiah @Aelia Aeldyne
Titus has offered to take on a lower rank quest for those looking for a chance to jump in.

Reinhardt Reinhardt @Frozen Thyme Not Sure Not Sure Funnier President Funnier President Tellussoil Tellussoil
Pri has arrived back in the guild, and would potentially be capable of joining the expedition. I will leave it up to you guys whether you want her to or not (you can reply in ooc or through your character). Regardless, now that work has slowed down again I will assist in playing the enemies or laying out the structure of the fortress ( II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II I have send you a PM regarding this).

For those who haven't read her updated CS, Pri's speciality as the guild master involves dealing with threats from or against the spirit realm, which would include the ghosts of the Forest of Stagnant Mists. Her ability uses the aura of her original form to deal wide-range damage against an enemy's spirit. It also shields allies within her range from mental or spiritual attacks.
Also, Pri can join!

EldridSmith EldridSmith
Sorry to bother but I noticed Titus isn't on the guild roster
Whoops! Yeah pretty sure Ymir isn't either. I'll update that shortly.

A_Curious_Raven A_Curious_Raven
Unfortunately work kicked my butt, and in the process of that buttkicking my phone updated (yes I’m a noob I know). So I lost my progress on my character. I have not forgotten! Promise.
That sucks! Losing stuff is never fun. Take as much time as you want though, there are sure to be people around to interact with when you're ready.

Gonna have to drop out, I'm afraid. I've been too busy to post regularly and I don't want to keep people waiting on me out of courtesy.

Sorry if I made the layout confusing Tapfic Tapfic but Apple would still be downstairs, in a locked chamber through the hall on the eastern side of the big room

also Leolin's blanket is pretty fire resistant! Its the fur from the lion part of a fire breathing chimera, and wont catch on fire , but it cant really keep the heat out. Ace Cream Ace Cream
Yes, I want to use it to highlight the feature of the green fire. Let's call it... fae fire! Ethereal fire that ignites across realities, burns really well against organic materials but weak against non-organic, making it not suitable for forging or even boiling water. The fae used it in some wars in the past but currently it's a taboo thing to use since it's practically a tool to murder their own kin. I need to think about this more later.

Tellussoil Tellussoil Heyo, sorry to bother but how long until you respond to Titus? I don't want to keep Killer waiting much longer...
To be honest. I am at a loss when it comes to make a post at this point due to little to no activity from anyone who is a lower rank. I can make a post when i get home so there is something. But there is so much i can do after that.

To be honest. I am at a loss when it comes to make a post at this point due to little to no activity from anyone who is a lower rank. I can make a post when i get home so there is something. But there is so much i can do after that.
Sure no worries, as long as you try. If you can't get enough coppers for an iron mission that's fine we can always do a copper.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Tellussoil Tellussoil
There shouldn't be much issue with Ivar going on an iron rank mission with Titus. If anything, having more coppers makes it harder. The only requirement for quests is that there be at least one person of equal rank or higher in the party.

Of course, Titus may have a different view on it. Ymir might tag along if she has nothing better to do.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Tellussoil Tellussoil
There shouldn't be much issue with Ivar going on an iron rank mission with Titus. If anything, having more coppers makes it harder. The only requirement for quests is that there be at least one person of equal rank or higher in the party.

Of course, Titus may have a different view on it. Ymir might tag along if she has nothing better to do.
He wants to encourage teamwork since it's important that people know their roles in a group lest everything goes haywire. And I would certainly appreciate the company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back