• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

(also the affinities are incorrect, cuz neither Holy nor Curse are among the Standard affinities)

Sylph Sylph So I want to clarify how this RP would work. Do you want this to be more linear DnD-like where the characters will form a group and embark on a journey together or do you want this to be more of a sandbox in which the players can also semi-DMing a particular quest?

Ace Cream Ace Cream
Definitely more of a sandbox. You can form your own groups or play quests 1x1, and if things go well I will introduce larger story arcs for people to participate in. Alternatively, one of the functions of the waystone is to send out a request to other members of the guild for help, allowing them to teleport to your location.

I like this one
totally has nothing to do with the picture of Angra Mainyu I swear

ARE YOU READY??
CAUSE THE TIME HAS COME
THE QUESTBOARD IS UP!!!
I will post it here to start, but the updated board will be kept on the first page of the main thread. The quests are random generated so you can add in your own ideas, but I can always discuss further details on the OOC or in DMs.

1611670366391.png
Below are some ideas for quests your characters can embark on. Normal quests can be started by anyone so long as the rank requirements are met. If you want further information, speak to Azalea.

Note: The waystone can be used to send an alert. If your characters find themselves struggling or in danger, activating it will allow others to teleport to your location and assist.

• Anyone can do these quests.
    They're Back Excuse me, champion. I'm in need of your service.
    Seven years it has been, seven years since we secured our lands and we could live in peace. But now they're back and they're stronger than ever. Hero, we'll need your help to get rid of those heinous gnomes. If you don't mind, I'd like to come along. It's your choice though.
    They'll be no match for you, those gnomes. Killing them all won't be needed of course, I'm sure your skills will do enough damage to them.
    Reward: 50 Coin
    Fish! Fish! Fish! You there, champion! I need your assistance.
    My beautiful pond has been ruined. Ruined! All my fish are gone, my poor, poor fish. I need you to catch me new ones. But don't catch me any old fish, they have to be the best looking fish you've ever seen. Oddly enough they tend to hang around the docks a lot. I wonder why. Maybe it's a safe haven or something. Anyway, who cares, I need those fish in my pond.
    Reward: 20 Coin
    Mossy Madness 'Scuse me, traveler. I could really use a helping hand.
    I love the feeling of moss beneath my feet, it's probably the greatest feeling ever. Now, I've come up with a plan which will cover the floors of my house in moss, so I can always experience the greatest feeling ever. The best moss grows in darkwood forest to the South, but I'm too scared to go in there and get the moss myself. It's so dark and creepy in there. Could you gather the moss for me?
    Reward: 40 Coin
    Winter is Coming Please excuse me, hero. I'm in need of your service.
    Winter is coming and I fear my food supplies might be too low. I got injured during a hunting trip and I still haven't recovered. Please, would you go out and do some hunting for me? 10 boars should be enough to last me long enough along with the supplies I do have.
    Reward: 80 Coin

Last edited:
I may be nearly done with my second character
Four and a half pages and I am coming to a close for the backstory and lore
SoonTM

Ok I have a few questions.
Is this based on something?

Can I play I changeling? From D&D? They normally have 2-3 personas they shift through.

Ok I have a few questions.
Is this based on something?

Can I play I changeling? From D&D? They normally have 2-3 personas they shift through.
I don't think this RP is based on anything, but DnD races are usually acceptable in most setting so you should give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back