• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

I have added a lore page, cause I think things are going to get pretty cluttered one the main thread otherwise. The twelve houses have been added, though most do not serve a real purpose as of yet, they're more for background information and/or potential plotlines. If anyone's interested in making a claim on one of them I'm happy to discuss in DMs.

Of course if there's any lore you want to add for your own regions then go ahead. I'll be updating Lantana's when I have time to do so.

I have added a lore page, cause I think things are going to get pretty cluttered one the main thread otherwise. The twelve houses have been added, though most do not serve a real purpose as of yet, they're more for background information and/or potential plotlines. If anyone's interested in making a claim on one of them I'm happy to discuss in DMs.

Of course if there's any lore you want to add for your own regions then go ahead. I'll be updating Lantana's when I have time to do so.
Oh jeez, the church will be a pain to transfer but I'll do it (later)

Fun!!! Ill probably add some lore of something on the weekend too!! when im not so tired ufhfhd, im excited to read y'all's idea

and also,, damn,,azalea should be guildmaster /joking

Everyone will return to the guild one day and it'll be filled with thorn bushes "Oh, you want to speak with me? Come right ahead"

Eiru- flys out the door with a smug grin and yoinks the quest letter before blasting off at great speed into the sky "What do we have ere....."

oh some kinda anti-meta thing, sort of? I want to add, if a character tries to pull off Zion's mask, please dont react as if they immeditately see hes a spooky skeleton :0! Just end that post there pls,,or atleast dm me when you're about to do it i guess cos he's Not Going To Let That Happen and if it does,,,, well ;) someone will find out when that time comes.

/lighthearted

Eiru- flys out the door with a smug grin and yoinks the quest letter before blasting off at great speed into the sky "What do we have ere....."
ANOTHER YOINK.

Oh man, thats the least hes worried about skszms

What do you mean by anti-meta?
idk its just a word i made up, uknow how people metagame by already determining the outcome of another person's characters actions without allowing them to react first? Or atleast know beforehand? Thats what i mean haha

Also, i shouldve been really specific, i think the only people who should know hes undead is Azalea and the guildmaster (even if the guildmaster hasnt met him yet)
Swift's an exception cos I forgot to state this beforehand

So maybe Eiru knows hes undead but hasnt really seen that yet, sorry aihfjsj

/lighthearted

Oh you were referring to that! I see now, I was re-reading my post to see whose actions I controlled geez you scared me there! No no, I completely understand your point of view, I apologise. I should have talked to you first. But as far as possibilities go Eiru is the guilds strategist and advises the guildmaster on team composition as well as coordinates emergency quests hence she'd have access to guild members information in order to do so. For example it would be important she knows he's undead less she sends him off on a team against a holy order or in connection to a holy order. You get me? Also she's a spirit mage so decerning an undead from a living would also be a trivial matter for her. But again they haven't met so as you said she wouldn't have seen his skeletal frame with her own eyes. If it really bothers you I have no issue with altering the post! I'd hate for you to feel cheated and that goes for everyone! Likewise with her spirit reading and political know-how I assumed it would be easy to decern the fact Zufaix Zufaix that your character was a noble and of the valand family. Not whom exactly or if a member of the main family but of the family no less but if you feel that's unfair I can change that too. Honestly if anyone has any problems with anything I post please, please, please let me know.

Although i do need to make a point of the fact any info Eiru would have is very basic and would only be information deemed as important to a quest or team composition. She doesn't know a persons background info or personal information and she doesn't care for it either. (unless it's very important such as a noble and their political ties or a prior convicts crime charge although even then she really wouldn't care)

Oh you were referring to that! I see now, I was re-reading my post to see whose actions I controlled geez you scared me there! No no, I completely understand your point of view, I apologise. I should have talked to you first. But as far as possibilities go Eiru is the guilds strategist and advises the guildmaster on team composition as well as coordinates emergency quests hence she'd have access to guild members information in order to do so. For example it would be important she knows he's undead less she sends him off on a team against a holy order or in connection to a holy order. You get me? Also she's a spirit mage so decerning an undead from a living would also be a trivial matter for her. But again they haven't met so as you said she wouldn't have seen his skeletal frame with her own eyes. If it really bothers you I have no issue with altering the post! I'd hate for you to feel cheated and that goes for everyone! Likewise with her spirit reading and political know-how I assumed it would be easy to decern the fact Zufaix Zufaix that your character was a noble and of the valand family. Not whom exactly or if a member of the main family but of the family no less but if you feel that's unfair I can change that too. Honestly if anyone has any problems with anything I post please, please, please let me know.
NO NO UR FINE U DIDNT METAGAME ANYTHING, it was just like, a general statememt i would like to make now there are people adventuring with Zion, much to his discomfort. Ur fine haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back