• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Interest Group

I could probably run with that.

I don't see any descriptions of their looks; am I able to kind of flesh that out myself? I do tons of graphic work, so that'd actually be pretty intriguing.
There's an official image of them in their post in the Lore thread. You can refer to that; it should help.

Got it.

Lemme think on that and see what I can flesh out before committing to the alien species; regardless, this game looks fun as hell.

Well shucks. Looks like another space western in need of some fuckin' up, eh partner?

(What are the upper limits to power. I'm assuming basically all laser rifles are created equal, as in if i get hit in the head without armor, or even without relatively strong armor, I'm dead. But I'm more interested in combat. Can I be like, star wars level or more like cowboy bebop in terms of physical ability?)

Well shucks. Looks like another space western in need of some fuckin' up, eh partner?

(What are the upper limits to power. I'm assuming basically all laser rifles are created equal, as in if i get hit in the head without armor, or even without relatively strong armor, I'm dead. But I'm more interested in combat. Can I be like, star wars level or more like cowboy bebop in terms of physical ability?)
Cowboy Bebop levels of combat, lad. Just your gun and your smarts.
Enjoy your stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back