• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Interest Group

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
latest

It's the future. Not as distant as you might think, but not as close to today as you might think, either.
Mankind has made significant advancements in spacefaring technology. Travel between planets is much faster; where planet-hopping used to take seven months, it now takes seven hours. Atmosphere producers have been created, though they can only produce enough atmosphere to cover small areas. These two advancements have paved the way for the logical next step in history:
Colonization.
Mars is home to several Earth colonies, but they are a far cry from Earth civilization. The harsh desert environment makes life tough. Breathable air is only found in buildings. Lawlessness runs wild. And ever lurking on the horizon is the shadow of aliens that might not take a shine to humans encroaching on their property.
It's your job to make your way in this new era.

THE FRONTIER: A Space Western
Interest Group | Main Gameplay Thread | Character Factory | Chat Club
Do you like space? Do you like westerns? Then this is the game for you!
This game is sort of a Star Wars-meets-Destiny-meets-The Magnificent Seven type of deal. Cowboys in powered armor shooting lasers at each other. Basically.
Hit me up if you're interested, or have any questions about the game. Three interest posts and I'll make the necessary threads.

Last edited:
Indeed. The Martians are there, ready to shoot up your town or kidnap your women. Should you provoke them, that is.
But,,,,,,,,,,,,, Playable aliens,,,,,,,,,

please just let me be a sarcastic talking horse alien

But,,,,,,,,,,,,, Playable aliens,,,,,,,,,

please just let me be a sarcastic talking horse alien
Well, there are three playable species, one of which is alien, so... yes. Playable aliens.

UPDATE March 18:
Character Factory created and added to opening post.​

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Just wondering a few things though, what's the situation on Earth and what's the appeal of Mars?
The situation on Earth is rather dull, to be honest. It's still largely the same, just with higher advances in technology.
As for the appeal of Mars, Earth space programs see it as a prime opportunity for interstellar colonization, what with its relatively similar size and gravity to Earth, as well as an opportunity to put their new atmosphere producers and planet-hopping drives to the test.

UPDATE March 19:
Chat Club created and added to opening post.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back