• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Interest Group

main page says to express interest if you're interested
Ah. I though main page meant like, the main page of the whole site. Twas the opening post that recommended expressing interest.

This looks interesting. I'll keep it on my radar.

What is the rp like exactly. Im new to the whole thing.
And once we get our character down can we just start?
It's kinda hard to pinpoint precisely what the game is about exactly. But it involves adventure, shootouts, crime, survival, savage natives, a bit of treasure hunting. You know, the sort of stuff that westerns include. But in space, on Mars.
And your character needs to go through a GM review and get a like before you may start.

So I guess Im asking for the GM review.
It's kinda hard to pinpoint precisely what the game is about exactly. But it involves adventure, shootouts, crime, survival, savage natives, a bit of treasure hunting. You know, the sort of stuff that westerns include. But in space, on Mars.
And your character needs to go through a GM review and get a like before you may start.

So how did I do?
I'm out of town for the time being, but I will have an official verdict by tomorrow at the latest. In the meantime, any other questions should go in the Chat Club, to keep this thread less cluttered.

I am very interested in your roleplay and have just made a character!, please check it out when you have the time, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back