• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Interest Group

Questions:
1) Would a melee weapon be considered a gun? Would a character with 3 guns and 1 melee weapon be past the 3 gun limit?
2) What about a gun that can be transformed into another gun? Would that count as two guns? (revolver that fires very powerful bullets which can act as a sniper rifle of sorts when a longer barrel is attached)
3) What is the equivalent of wild west horses here?

Questions:
1) Would a melee weapon be considered a gun? Would a character with 3 guns and 1 melee weapon be past the 3 gun limit?
2) What about a gun that can be transformed into another gun? Would that count as two guns? (revolver that fires very powerful bullets which can act as a sniper rifle of sorts when a longer barrel is attached)
3) What is the equivalent of wild west horses here?
1.) For the purposes of this game, melee weapons will be considered as Equipment. So three guns and a melee weapon would not exceed the Guns limit.
2.) Transforming guns are sadly not allowed, but if they were, each mode would count as a separate gun.
3.) Rovers are used in place of horses, though these rovers are considerably quicker than Curiosity.

*Kicks open the door*

THE BRITISH ARE COMING
OH SHIT WHADDUP

UPDATE March 24:
Main Gameplay Thread created and added to opening post.​

Space Western you say?

5M54W.gif

I could probably run with that.

I don't see any descriptions of their looks; am I able to kind of flesh that out myself? I do tons of graphic work, so that'd actually be pretty intriguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back