• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well to put it lightly, I'm remaking Cale as a DnD character. But... let's say if a question I'm going to ask is denied by sparrow the DnD Cale is an alternate version.

But if the answer to my question is yes then I will get to have a lpt of fun with creativity for Cale.

So I'm not sure how but my mind seemed to set me on autopilot for the past 3 hours. And the entire time I blanked out.

Man our posting rates really gone down, even I, the GM isn’t meeting post frequency requirements. Which will change now that I got a grip on life for the moment lol.

I’ll be posting three times a week again, minimum, to keep the roleplay moving. For those who haven’t been exactly posting regularly, please do remember to start posting more frequently to meet posting requirements, so we can get to the exciting adventurous parts.

If your busy and can’t do so at the moment, just tell me so I know anybody isn’t losing interest.

Mwahaha.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Xanto Xanto explosiveKitten explosiveKitten FrostFire FrostFire @AnyoneIforgotlol

Cale is sparring with Angie. Plus I'm working on a little somethin for you all. A little sneak peak at Cale in DnD.

might end up posting tomorrow. My roommates want to bond and my energy's at an all time low.
side note: A part of me wants to catch Azalea snooping around in the general's tent

Choice 1: Ray see Annabel without a hood on at the monastery.
Choice 2: Ray see Azalea snooping around in the general's tent.

might end up posting tomorrow. My roommates want to bond and my energy's at an all time low.
side note: A part of me wants to catch Azalea snooping around in the general's tent

You could if you want haha, doesn’t really matter to me if she gets caught imao

Man our posting rates really gone down, even I, the GM isn’t meeting post frequency requirements. Which will change now that I got a grip on life for the moment lol.

I’ll be posting three times a week again, minimum, to keep the roleplay moving. For those who haven’t been exactly posting regularly, please do remember to start posting more frequently to meet posting requirements, so we can get to the exciting adventurous parts.

If your busy and can’t do so at the moment, just tell me so I know anybody isn’t losing interest.

Mwahaha.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Xanto Xanto explosiveKitten explosiveKitten FrostFire FrostFire @AnyoneIforgotlol
*drowning in books and papers*
..... Still here, barely. ;-;
Although I highly doubt I'll be able to post three times a week with everything that's going on... Aria being 'away on a mission' has kinda given me a little breathing space for the moment but when I jump back in I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post... >~<
Work for me this year is ramping up and I have a society to head and manage so I don't have much time... ;-;

So I was going to post today after my camapign and story writing but I now have to fill in for someone at my job. On one of my two days off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back