• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It is with much sadness and regret that I say this - but I have to leave the rp. :/
I'm focusing on university and getting my work done - and it really isn't practical or sensible for me to be involved in any rps, I barely have time to myself anymore, let alone time to dedicate to writing.
I was hoping that I could manage to juggle everything but as it turns out I was pretty naive to think that I could keep so much on my plate, and I'm sorry that I have to leave so abruptly... But honestly it's for the best, this way I won't hold anyone back or delay the rp.

Soooo, I'm giving Aria to Sparrow, so she doesn't just disappear into thin air, although she'll more than likely become a background character so Sparrow doesn't have too much on her plate (Aria was always busy or on missions anyway so I doubt it will be much different~).
It's probably selfish of me to say this, but I hope she makes it through the rp and manages to take back her Kingdom~

And I hope you all have fun with the rp (and keep it going!), I'll try and pop in occasionally to read posts but again not sure how often I'll be able to even be on the website....
So thanks for having me and sorry again for leaving.

It is with much sadness and regret that I say this - but I have to leave the rp. :/
I'm focusing on university and getting my work done - and it really isn't practical or sensible for me to be involved in any rps, I barely have time to myself anymore, let alone time to dedicate to writing.
I was hoping that I could manage to juggle everything but as it turns out I was pretty naive to think that I could keep so much on my plate, and I'm sorry that I have to leave so abruptly... But honestly it's for the best, this way I won't hold anyone back or delay the rp.

Soooo, I'm giving Aria to Sparrow, so she doesn't just disappear into thin air, although she'll more than likely become a background character so Sparrow doesn't have too much on her plate (Aria was always busy or on missions anyway so I doubt it will be much different~).
It's probably selfish of me to say this, but I hope she makes it through the rp and manages to take back her Kingdom~

And I hope you all have fun with the rp (and keep it going!), I'll try and pop in occasionally to read posts but again not sure how often I'll be able to even be on the website....
Aww. Well, I hope life goes better for you in the near future.

aw best of luck
hope we’ll rp again in the future

Oh sparrow, would it be possible to get a post in as my shade lord? And if it were all possible I may need a NPC for this.

Our lovable rabbit princess: Aurelie is free. I would say that Annabel is free too, but she is doing her job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back