• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I honestly believe Cale is the most interesting royal... if there were other people outside of him. Everyone is from Ezeris or in the princesses cases from their own country.

Can I have a general perspective of where most people are roleplaying it? Just asking so I can hop right into the roleplay and have some good interactions and char dev.

Can I have a general perspective of where most people are roleplaying it? Just asking so I can hop right into the roleplay and have some good interactions and char dev.
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Mentioned earlier that we didn't really need anymore people in the rp;
I would have to say we’re good on people for now. Later on in the RP however, that’s an option.
Don't want to be that person - but maybe wait for Sparrow to give you the go ahead before jumping in....

I’ll be posting tonight, finally got things going again.

I’m afraid we’re good on people at the moment, however, later on in the roleplay when/if we require more people I will PM when available.

No one deserves beating up. Just some douche on discord. Nearly caused me and my girlfriend to get into a fight by lying to her about why me and him are enemies.

It's all good now. But I warned him next time he tries anything like that is when the issues get real. He nearly hurt an aspect of my real life. And I never take those sitting down.

The moment you pass out midpost.

A post shall be up shortly. My bf woke me up early so we can go to a car dealership.

Because that’s how I want to spend my Saturday mornings. -_-

I now feel lucky that the only difference between me and my GF is our opinions on the best DnD class. I say bard, she says Rogue.

But... here is my question, what about a bard/rogue multiclass?

Edit: Turns out she played a multiclass like that. But with College of whispers and Assassin. At level 13 it was impossible for her to roll below a 10. And she could do 18d6 in a single hit.

Last edited:
er..it’s normal for my family friend’s cousin to press her face on my cheek and smell me in front of her family...right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back