• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cale: Can't a guy compliment an old friend? Come on Angie take a walk with me, how's the guy going? Or you still working on getting him to like you?

Cale: which scandalous rumour. You gotta remember Angie I'm a bastard child. Not everyone's going to like that. My advisor says I'm too familiar with the common folk. Plus my (spoilers) on Feyore and Ezeris. He was a douche, so I'm a king with a large uphill battle. But yes there are rumours spreading about my wife.

Angie: Ach, hardship adds character. I mean, look at me. *hikes up the dress again* I’m wearing pants under a formal dress. How weird is that?

I'm just waiting on something to do. Just got my only plan for tody cancelled thanks to a surprise exam for one of the people.

So Ray give up on trying to get the flag? Damn it, and I thought you would have tried a little harder to get the flag. -_-
Xanto Xanto
Ray didn't give up on getting the flag . . . he's just not getting it now
by the way I slid in that bloodline book for ya just to keep things up to speed on its status. wont hear about it again till you say so

Well, they do have to win the first round, and Raymond’s got dem skills.
whose post are we waiting for on the other side of the field? Your dark, twisted, hyped up curveballs are makin me want to rush through the games

by the way I slid in that bloodline book for ya just to keep things up to speed on its status. wont hear about it again till you say so

whose post are we waiting for on the other side of the field? Your dark, twisted, hyped up curveballs are makin me want to rush through the games
Mention it again once the game is over, and I see. Annabel has more tricks up her sleeve.

Oh believe me I’m hyped to get through the game, things are gonna get really dark.

I’m waiting for Mia and Baku to react to Azalea before moving unto Angelo.

And I saw the book thing, good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back