• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
got it thanks and Raymond's younger sister would gladly infuse some girl power into Aurelie SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
Hazel: Yes, if I'm alive!
Raymond: I think it's pretty obvious . .
Zedhryx: Quiet. *punches Ray's face* It's for dramatic effect. *fixes ring*

kay got a post ready for Zedhryx Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi . Just waiting on y'all/someone to leave the inn before I post for Zedhryx and Raymond

Well, I accidentally reply to you, and then delete it, Frost. :/: ( It was funny too, because I thought Aria was introducing herself as a princess to Annabel, since I didn't notice that the tag was for Mia. xD )
FrostFire FrostFire

Well, I accidentally reply to you, and then delete it, Frost. :/: ( It was funny too, because I thought Aria was introducing herself as a princess to Annabel, since I didn't notice that the tag was for Mia. xD )
FrostFire FrostFire
ooooops... X'D
I didn't see it haha
Yeah nah Aria won't be telling Annabel herself unless it comes up

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Honestly, people went too fast for me to follow, I am not even sure where is everyone about now x.x

Huh, sorry about that. Darn notifications. Everybody’s still at the inn for the moment. Ive timeskipped to the next morning (about 6:50 A.M. now) and everybody is preparing to leave the inn for the rebellion encampment. Reading from my timeskip post is all you really need to do to catch up completely.

She was arguably one of my darker dnd characters. In a world similar to this one. But while in 5 kingdoms the only magic is in items and the like. Here people could be born with it. And the ruling kingdom decreed anyone with magical blood be killed. And Selra had the misfortune of being part of that kingdoms army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back