• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
What’d ya guys think?
I knew Azalea and her sisters reminded me of the Twelve Dancing Princesses!! All the dancers on the pavilion helped me to put a name to the fairytale haha
I don't know if that's the book you read, but I'm getting strong vibes :P
And the post was really good, it's obvious how much time and effort you put into it~ ^^

Although, Aria would be awake at 5:30am to train, but I can hold that off a few minutes - say she 'slept in' X'D

I knew Azalea and her sisters reminded me of the Twelve Dancing Princesses!! All the dancers on the pavilion helped me to put a name to the fairytale haha
I don't know if that's the book you read, but I'm getting strong vibes :P
And the post was really good, it's obvious how much time and effort you put into it~ ^^

Although, Aria would be awake at 5:30am to train, but I can hold that off a few minutes - say she 'slept in' X'D

The book I read is based off of the twelve dancing princesses so very close xD

Finally got my character for DnD done. But in other news I had a realization of how weird hexblades are. Their masters are sentient weapons.

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 ...... Annabel is actually climbing a tree? ^^' That's a bit childish hahaha
Plus, if she refuses to do the screening, I doubt they'd force her - they'd just ask her to leave. If she's so against becoming a part of the Rebellion why is she even there X'D

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 ...... Annabel is actually climbing a tree? ^^' That's a bit childish hahaha
Plus, if she refuses to do the screening, I doubt they'd force her - they'd just ask her to leave. If she's so against becoming a part of the Rebellion why is she even there X'D
Clyde: *furrows brows* What's wrong with being childish?

Also I had a realization. If there is a seperate screener for males... is cale going to be the only male they work with?

Edit: completely forgot about Sam and other dude from Demonic velvet.

Also I had a realization. If there is a seperate screener for males... is cale going to be the only male they work with?

Edit: completely forgot about Sam and other dude from Demonic velvet.
We decided on something more... Convenient, so it isn't a male/female split anymore. But you'll find out whose screening who when the time comes ;)
Plus, I doubt Angie's secret would get ousted if she didn't want to be~

Well whatever this way is the good news is that Cale is willing to let people figure out he's a prince. To him... It's a matter of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back