• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Congratulations Cali. Now you know why Annabel tries not to talk to them ( Besides Ivanna ), or try to stand out.

In regards to Cali? Or just most people? I'd like to say that is in regards to Cali but you know what Assuming does.

Daaaamn that was so intense and emotional.

Congratulations Cali. Now you know why Annabel tries not to talk to them ( Besides Ivanna ), or try to stand out.

Understandable.

Now naturally, I thought Cali was being a little too harsh towards Azalea. But despite acting cold, she did have a point. Taking the Fransen Incident for example, Cali was one of the people that was willing to stay and help the townsfolk.

I mean Cali was a lot more harsh in the original draft. The thought at the end of the post was originally going to be said. Alongside her kicking Azalea while she was down. The post that you see was me realizing how Cali would do it.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow yo now everyone is going insane! I feel like Jeod was ahead of the curve on this! He already went through his midlife crisis!

Time for him to take charge here

Azalea did, and Annabel was trying to avoid her like the plague. 😆
She knew that she was going to be dragged into the problem, because of her title. ( She still hasn't told them about her ancestor's hidden page in the royal bloodline book. )

Plot twist! Jeod leads the rebellion to take over and start a 1984 Big Brother/Big Jeod government where everything is controlled and it becomes a worse tyranny than it was during the current dood's reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back