• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mhm!! What Baku said.

We’re up against Soris. Aodren just hates us for personal reasons
Cough
Azalea

Enough to make it difficult to get his aid but not impossibly.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO we're here to get this dood's aid? Holy fuck I wouldn't have had Jeod go nuts on him if I knew that...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO we're here to get this dood's aid? Holy fuck I wouldn't have had Jeod go nuts on him if I knew that...
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Yeah we’re here to get his aid. Either through blackmail or friendship/making up. That will determine how the future of the roleplay also turns out.

AHAHAHAH but don’t worry
Almost everyone went nuts on him

Pro. We made him look like a shit king in front of his court. Won some of the aristocracy approval.

Con. We pissed him off more.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Yeah we’re here to get his aid. Either through blackmail or friendship/making up. That will determine how the future of the roleplay also turns out.

AHAHAHAH but don’t worry
Almost everyone went nuts on him

Pro. We made him look like a shit king in front of his court. Won some of the aristocracy approval.

Con. We pissed him off more.
Well now that big Jeod is a main character he can start dishing ideas around.

Aha.

I’m trying to get other characters more into the spotlight. Like with Jeod killing the beast and leaving things and plans more open for characters to debate.

So I was about to try and get a post in when I remembered I was the first one to post, I'm waiting for once. What is this!? *Distant screaming as they leave the room*

Got a busy work week coming up, so Baxter will give a strategy this coming Sunday.
In the mean time, we'll be splitting into two teams
Save the Injured/ YOU ARE INJURED
  • Aria
  • Raymond
Negotiate with Aodren
  • Baxter

I urge you all to copy and paste this list, and add your characters in as you see fit. Be mindful of the decision you make. If you're likely to piss Aodren off, stay away from him. Saving the injured will basically require working with allied servants.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Inheritance Inheritance explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

I've been elected to head the "take care of the injured" list. Jeod, being a tinker, is sort of a jack of all traits. He can mend minor injuries and even help with some serious ones... though if it's really critical he will most likely only be able to temporarily make it better or give them a bit more time before they die

I've been elected to head the "take care of the injured" list. Jeod, being a tinker, is sort of a jack of all traits. He can mend minor injuries and even help with some serious ones... though if it's really critical he will most likely only be able to temporarily make it better or give them a bit more time before they die
hmm, the servants can probably do most of the stitching up and whatnot when the group reaches them
..jeod's charm and newfound arc tho might be cool to see facing aodren

but otherwise, sure he can join the take care of the injured group

Got a busy work week coming up, so Baxter will give a strategy this coming Sunday.
In the mean time, we'll be splitting into two teams
  • Aria
  • Raymond
Negotiate with Aodren
  • Baxter

I urge you all to copy and paste this list, and add your characters in as you see fit. Be mindful of the decision you make. If you're likely to piss Aodren off, stay away from him. Saving the injured will basically require working with allied servants.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Inheritance Inheritance explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

I feel like Ivanna should be on Team Medic.

Unless y’all want think her wisdom will get through Aodren’s head.

hmm, the servants can probably do most of the stitching up and whatnot when the group reaches them
..jeod's charm and newfound arc tho might be cool to see facing aodren

but otherwise, sure he can join the take care of the injured group
You sold me. Let's do it. Aodren go

Azalea’s stomach is falling out, so, for the good of all, she’ll be on the injured lmfao.

• Aria
  • Raymond
  • Angie
  • Alex (??)
  • Azalea
Negotiate with Aodren
  • Baxter
  • Aurelie

Last edited:
  • Aria
  • Raymond