• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Shhhhhh Baxter is secretly a romantic remember

Azalea: *groans clutching a bottle as she steps to the door*

“I don’t want another box of BLOODY GIRL SCOUT—“ *opens door and stops, clearing her throat.* “—I mean RAYMOND. HULLO.”

*clears through casually, leaning against doorway.*
*breathing hard*

Annabel: *Annabel's apartment looked pretty normal besides the poster from an italian drama show. There was a vase of fake red roses on the kitchen table, and some of Annabel's stuff were either red or black. There was some teal and yellow stuff as well. <- Hm. I wonder where Annabel got the teal and yellow part for Ezeris's emblem from. 🤔

Annabel: *Annabel's apartment looked pretty normal besides the poster from an italian drama show. There was a vase of fake red roses on the kitchen table, and some of Annabel's stuff were either red or black. There was some teal and yellow stuff as well. <- Hm. I wonder where Annabel got the teal and yellow part for Ezeris's emblem from. 🤔

She stole it lol

What xDDDDDDDDD

Baxter writing Love Letters?

That’s like saying Ivanna is currently wearing a dress
Did ya miss the part where angelo was searching through books and finding bax's love letters to audrey?

Shhhhhh Baxter is secretly a romantic remember

Azalea: *groans clutching a bottle as she steps to the door*

“I don’t want another box of BLOODY GIRL SCOUT—“ *opens door and stops, clearing her throat.* “—I mean RAYMOND. HULLO.”

*clears through casually, leaning against doorway.*
Raymond: *smirks* You seem to be having a good time . . *raises up a plastic bag* Happy Valentines Day.

Did ya miss the part where angelo was searching through books and finding bax's love letters to audrey?

Raymond: *smirks* You seem to be having a good time . . *raises up a plastic bag* Happy Valentines Day.
tenor.gif

I'll try to post. An ahead of time apology if It's not that great. Writing posts and the like is really frustrating and tough to work with on mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back