• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wait It's Valentine's day?

Oh shit it's my antisocial day as I drive myself to a drunken stupor. Or play Friday night magic.

Um.. Probably going over to her boyfriend’s place, watching a romcom. Getting Olive Garden delivered and just eating both their weights in pasta and breadsticks

I'm currently waiting for my flight, flying back home to Cali with my girl to spend the weekend at my family's beach house. Valentine's day should be called "burn a hole in my wallet day"

But Jeod? Idk maybe he'd charm Nox.

I'm currently waiting for my flight, flying back home to Cali with my girl to spend the weekend at my family's beach house. Valentine's day should be called "burn a hole in my wallet day"

But Jeod? Idk maybe he'd charm Nox.

Well damn trying to flex

I meant Jeod lol

And wtf—-trying to charm a Monster? xD

Well damn trying to flex

I meant Jeod lol

And wtf—-trying to charm a Monster? xD
Oh whoops. Kitten's response made me think we were goin real life lol.

It ain't bragging if it's fact. But me spending ~$600 this weekend is hardly a flex. Just means I'm whipped.

Cali is meeting with her D&D self.

Cali: What do you mean you got over nearly being executed.

D&D Cali: Everything is better over here. I got magic and can throw a dagger so far with said magic. And people aren't absurdly dark and brooding over here. And the women aren't too bad to look at either. Especially the Elves.

Cali: Wait you didn't get over that phase?

D&D Cali: You got over it!?

That’s cool
Well what would YOU do for Valentine's?

And sure idk Jeod doesn't have a love interest rn so let's go the plot twist route and have him go for Nox. Cept that's less of a twist and more of a...turn the plot inside out, throw it in a blender,burn it, bury it, then stomp on the ground it's buried on.

Welp no one asked for it but here it goes

If Ivanna was alone on Valentines Day, basically she would treat it like any other day. Maybe go out? But she Probably will get the occasional creep at the club, and also a few admirers trying to get her number and shit like that.

If Ivanna had a girlfriend on Valentines Day, they would be in Paris, drinking wine at a Café viewing the Tower (Well not Ivanna cause she doesn’t drink alcohol). They would do a tour, Ivanna talks about the history of it while her girl listens. They go on a boat ride with someone playing a song or something like that.
Then they go back to the crib and have a little session if you know what I’m saying saying.

If Ivanna had a boyfriend on Valentines Day. They would go to the Bahamas or be at place like it. Or they would go to Italy and go to a fancy restaurant. Dance under the stars at night. And end the night with a little—-y’all get it lol

Well what would YOU do for Valentine's?

And sure idk Jeod doesn't have a love interest rn so let's go the plot twist route and have him go for Nox. Cept that's less of a twist and more of a...turn the plot inside out, throw it in a blender,burn it, bury it, then stomp on the ground it's buried on.

Bitch I’m lonely lol

Welp no one asked for it but here it goes

If Ivanna was alone on Valentines Day, basically she would treat it like any other day. Maybe go out? But she Probably will get the occasional creep at the club, and also a few admirers trying to get her number and shit like that.

If Ivanna had a girlfriend on Valentines Day, they would be in Paris, drinking wine at a Café viewing the Tower (Well not Ivanna cause she doesn’t drink alcohol). They would do a tour, Ivanna talks about the history of it while her girl listens. They go on a boat ride with someone playing a song or something like that.
Then they go back to the crib and have a little session if you know what I’m saying saying.

If Ivanna had a boyfriend on Valentines Day. They would go to the Bahamas or be at place like it. Or they would go to Italy and go to a fancy restaurant. Dance under the stars at night. And end the night with a little—-y’all get it lol

Bitch I’m lonely lol
I asked!

And naw you're coooolio. You got us lads too. This plane is taking forever we got a 30 minute delay so I get to keep posting in my other RPS!

Raymond: *randomly knocks on her door*

Bax would probably be hiding away for a bit and writing a collection of love letters to his future wife..something ultra cheesy haha

What xDDDDDDDDD

Baxter writing Love Letters?

That’s like saying Ivanna is currently wearing a dress

Raymond: *randomly knocks on her door*

Bax would probably be hiding away for a bit and writing a collection of love letters to his future wife..something ultra cheesy haha
What xDDDDDDDDD

Baxter writing Love Letters?

That’s like saying Ivanna is currently wearing a dress
Shhhhhh Baxter is secretly a romantic remember

Azalea: *groans clutching a bottle as she steps to the door*

“I don’t want another box of BLOODY GIRL SCOUT—“ *opens door and stops, clearing her throat.* “—I mean RAYMOND. HULLO.”

*clears through casually, leaning against doorway.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back