• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
And then there is Aurelie who is afraid of everything, and I bet those tall ones were having a field day with the rabbit princess. 😂

So I was bored and made an alignment system based on the characters

Lawful Good: Aria

Neutral Good: Annabel, Jeod

Chaotic Good: Ivanna, Azalea, Raymond

Lawful Neutral: Baxter

True Neutral: Angie

Chaotic Neutral: Priscilla

Lawful Evil: Nox

Neutral Evil: Soris

Chaotic Evil: Adrian Gale

So I was bored and made an alignment system based on the characters

Lawful Good: Aria

Neutral Good: Annabel, Jeod

Chaotic Good: Ivanna, Azalea, Raymond

Lawful Neutral: Baxter

True Neutral: Angie

Chaotic Neutral: Priscilla

Lawful Evil: Nox

Neutral Evil: Soris

Chaotic Evil: Adrian Gale

xD you forgot Aurelie

Oh god people that threaten to Kill the party and Priscilla just no shits given shoots them.

Priscilla: What they said they were going to kill us. They had weapons!

Also Cali seems to have no place on the table.

Ivanna: *peeks out in the hallway then closes the door and sits at her computer then puts her headphones on* Alright Welcome back to another gaming stream of Battlefield...I’m currently in a tank and—WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE BASTARDS DOING!!!....son of a bitch *huffs in frustration*

Ivanna: *peeks out in the hallway then closes the door and sits at her computer then puts her headphones on* Alright Welcome back to another gaming stream of Battlefield...I’m currently in a tank and—WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE BASTARDS DOING!!!....son of a bitch *huffs in frustration*
Angie: *walks by Ivanna in the background of the video* ... *starts making gestures behind her back*

Angie: *walks by Ivanna in the background of the video* ... *starts making gestures behind her back*
Ivanna: Alright round fucking two in a tank. This time I’m going to sneak around and raid their spawn points!—-*peeks at the camera recorder that shows Angie then turns her head with a frown* Can I help you?

Last edited:
Ivanna: Alright round fucking two in a tank. This time I’m going to sneak around and raid their spawn points!—-*peeks at the camera recorder to Angie then turns her head with a frown* Can I help you?
Angie: *drops her hands and smiles innocently* Oh nothing. *looks at phone* oops, sorry, gotta take this. *unlocks the phone and answers it* Hi, honey. *walks away*

Annabel: *Notice that Ivanna was doing a stream. So she quickly went to her room, wrote a bunch of Azalea x Raymond on the papers, put it on the wall behind Ivanna by using tape, and ran out once she did that. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back