• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cali: And what let innocents die! You going to be like Azalea too! Look I don't like it either but enough people that have nothing to do with us have died!

Annabel: "IT'S NOT FOR THAT REASON! I don't want innocent people to die, but we aren't going back to Ezeris directly."
Hmm...I wonder why you don't want to go back to Ezeris. It is because you are their princess, and they want to kill you so badly.

Last edited:
Mwahahaha making difficult decisions lol. Wonderful.

The real question is. Is Soris bluffing? You go back and you gonna be walking into a trap. Or saving thousands of people. But losing the army to defeat him in the process. Or not.

Decisions decisions.

Cali: *Aims crossbow at Annabel* Baxters choice in the matter. Meaning your opinion is unfortunately invalid.

Cali: *Aims crossbow at Annabel* Baxters choice in the matter. Meaning your opinion is unfortunately invalid.
Annabel: *Grabbed a barrel, and threw it at Cali. "My opinion does matter in this situation, and you don't know what is going to happen if we go back to Ezeris."
Angie: OHHHH YEAAHH, Lorelthia! Because a stolen ship full of Ezerisians is gonna be so well recieved THERE!

Angie: *growls and throws hands up in frustration*
Annabel: "Hey. I am just guessing of where to go here."
Ivanna: ENOUGH! *looks at both of them* I didn’t come all this way for THREE FUCKING MONTHS
Annabel: "I don't want to go back either, Ivanna. But Cali wants us to go back to Ezeris."
Annabel is so losing it here. 😆

Oh gods Lorelthian coast guard

Guard: Um sir you need to look at this!

Captain: What the devil is that an Ezerian ship? I thought they were fucked over in terms of sea travel.

Guard 2: Oh gods they think that our tech will save them! I say we sink it.

Guard: But that ship is a beauty! If we take them out and get the ship for our sake. Our people be it's proper masters!

Captain: Dimitri remind me to give you a promotion.

Dimitri: And that is how you get up in the ranks!

Guard 2: I don't get it.

Ivanna: Will you let me FINISH!!! *huffs* I didn’t choose to stay in this group for this type of argument! *deep sighs* All I can say is... we have a choice....we either continue the journey and people will suffer then we have to live with that....or go back and it’s probably a fucking trap and people will die anyway. We have to play smarter than this...If we go back to Ezeris...we go back to Ezeris...if we continue down this road...we continue down this road, whatever it takes. To make what our rebellion mission is....a reality.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Raymond: *inwardly thinks to himself and disturbingly moves his hands through his hair* Too much estrogen! *walks to the corner of the room and takes a seat mumbling* The things I get myself into . .

Baxter: We will continue our mission. Period.
Further explanation of mine on this matter if needed will be elaborated in Xanto's future posts.

Ivanna: Will you let me FINISH!!! *huffs* I didn’t choose to stay in this group for this type of argument! *deep sighs* All I can say is... we have a choice....we either continue the journey and people will suffer then we have to live with that....or go back and it’s probably a fucking trap and people will die anyway. We have to play smarter than this...If we go back to Ezeris...we go back to Ezeris...if we continue down this road...we continue down this road, whatever it takes. To make what our rebellion mission is....a reality.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Annabel: "...If we have to go back to Ezeris, and I am going to look for a escape route on this ship. Because there is probably one hiding surround here."

Raymond: *inwardly thinks to himself and disturbingly moves his hands through his hair* Too much estrogen! *walks to the corner of the room and takes a seat mumbling* The things I get myself into . .

Further explanation of mine on this matter if needed will be elaborated in Xanto's future posts.
Ivanna: I hope it’s good one......or else we’re all doomed...and I’m not going down with this ship

Annabel: "...If we have to go back to Ezeris, and I am going to look for a escape route on this ship. Because there is probably one hiding surround here."
Moody Xanto: It's called jumping off
Xanto: EHEM *swacks Moody Xanto away* my bad

Angie: *growls angrily and runs her fingers through her hair, chewing on her thumbnail to try and calm down* I don’t like this, any of it. We’re being manipulated, gods DAMNIT I hate it!

Annabel: "Good, because I don't want to go back to Ezeris."
Moody Xanto: It's called jumping off
Xanto: EHEM *swacks Moody Xanto away* my bad
Annabel: "Um no. That won't work, since people will see you jumping off into the water. I am talking about a hidden escape route that might be on the back of the ship."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back