• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Angie: *hearing this her face turns bright red and uncomfortable*
Alex: No! NONONONO! *tushes over and grabs at the book to take it from Azalea* HE’S JUST A CHILD!!

Angie: *hearing this her face turns bright red and uncomfortable*
Alex: No! NONONONO! *tushes over and grabs at the book to take it from Azalea* HE’S JUST A CHILD!!

Azalea: *cackles evilly and starts running away with the book, flipping through more pages and reading it aloud loudly* “His breath hitches. And as he stares down at me, I feel the atmosphere between us slowly shift, evolve...!”

Azalea: *cackles evilly and starts running away with the book, flipping through more pages and reading it aloud loudly* “His breath hitches. And as he stares down at me, I feel the atmosphere between us slowly shift, evolve...!”
Ivanna: *trips Azalea with her foot and takes the book then throws it into the fireplace* Stop being a bad influence to children

Azalea: Hey! *snickers* Clyde was enjoying it! What—why’d you tie me up?!
Annabel: "Because of Ivanna, since every single time she does something bad. You go all angry mode on her, so I am just going to drag you away from her from now on."

Azalea: *sarcastically* Because burning books and tripping people is the answer obviously. Violence solves everything! Besides! *chuckles* he wanted to read it! I just helped him *smirks.*

Azalea: *sarcastically* Because burning books and tripping people is the answer obviously. Violence solves everything! Besides! *chuckles* he wanted to read it! I just helped him *smirks.*
Ivanna: Makes you wonder why would anyone put you in charge of anything. Next thing you know she is telling kids to find candy through a field of knives

Azalea: *grins bemusedly and laughs* I’m sorry, love, did I make you uncomfortable? *snickers* I have some lines memorized if your planning on turning into a tomato.
Angie: *leans forward and whispers menacingly* Speak one more word of that wretched book and they won’t find your body in one piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back