• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Baxter: You were reading Fifty Shades of Grey in front of my son?
Clyde: *looks at Baxter* You know the book?

Raymond: *looks around in confusion* You actually tried reading it to Clyde?
Ivanna: *scoffs* Oh come on it’s not like I was reading it aloud to the entire room like a book club

Baxter: You were reading Fifty Shades of Grey in front of my son?
Clyde: *looks at Baxter* You know the book?

Raymond: *looks around in confusion* You actually tried reading it to Clyde?
Azalea: *dips her head in gesture to herself* And somehow I’ve ended up getting tied up for it—waaaaaaaaaait *eyes light up mischeviously and looks at Ivanna* Someone’s kinky *winks and busts out into sniggers*

Azalea: *dips her head in gesture to herself* And somehow I’ve ended up getting tied up for it—waaaaaaaaaait *eyes light up mischeviously and looks at Ivanna* Someone’s kinky *winks and busts out into sniggers*
Ivanna: *glares at Azalea with gaze of literally Hades* SHUT.UP.

Baxter: Clyde go to your room.
Clyde: *sighs* Okay, okay.
Ivanna: *scoffs* Oh come on it’s not like I was reading it aloud to the entire room like a book club
Ray: *glances at Bax*
Bax: Any talk of kinks and other adult matters will not be openly discussed in front of my son. *looks at Ivanna and Azalea*

Bax: Any talk of kinks and other adult matters will not be openly discussed in front of my son. *looks at Ivanna and Azalea*
Ivanna: I didn’t even try to openly discuss!—bah! *throws her hands up* See this is why I stay in my room away from all of you.. *walking out the room*

Azalea: *snickers* I think Angie has some secret kinks too...*grins*

Azalea: Yeah, IVANNA. *laughs* Yeah yeah fine, I get the point. No erotica in front of Clyde *smirks*

Azalea: *grins* We-ee-el, we-ee-el, wellllll, I’m calling it—she likes foot stuff—WAIT—no no no I got it, she likes *starts listing explicit subjects*
Baxter: *starts walking away*
Raymond: *stuck in his tracks with eyes wide in innocence* . . H-How do you know all that?

Baxter: *starts walking away*
Raymond: *stuck in his tracks with eyes wide in innocence* . . H-How do you know all that?
Azalea: *arches a brow* I had siblings, how do YOU not know all that? *snickers*
Angie: *more shrieking, dare I say it gets even higher pitched* I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HALF OF THAT MEANS?!

Azalea: HA HA! Waaaaaaaaiiiiit *narrows eyes briefly and grins* I think Angie’s a viiiiiiiirgiiiiiiin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back