• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Azalea: *bows smartly*

Imao I laughed when I saw this xD

Guess that works lolol

Azalea: *swallows then grins* Touch the cake...and there will be warfare
Raymond: *slowly approaches Azalea and her cake, but leans down and sniffs the cake rather than touching it* . . didn’t see that coming, huh? * glances at Azalea and smiles*

Ivanna: *sees Azalea eating cake then nudges Raymond* You know what video game she reminds me of? *shows pic of Fat Princess*
View attachment 554903
Ray: *eyes widen*

Raymond: *slowly approaches Azalea and her cake, but leans down and sniffs the cake rather than touching it* . . didn’t see that coming, huh? * glances at Azalea and smiles*

Ray: *eyes widen*
Azalea: *watches him suspiciously snorting at his comment and nudging him playfully, grinning* You ass

*looks at Ivannas picture and smirks smugly*

Your attitude reminds me of this; *shows picture*
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Ivanna: Hmmmmmm Is that so? Well your attitude and whoooole Life matches with a Disney Character of all things!

AF3115C0-D2AA-409C-81F8-F6524B63B710.gif
Same Style. Same Cocky demeanor. Also uses a bow and arrow and can’t fight other than that

Also encountered a evil being in a cursed place she wasn’t suppose to be cause she’s that aloof that curses her family members. But of course your situation way more devastating and resulted in death of millions

55DBDD11-4861-4AAA-8862-E276D1E3B684.jpeg

Ivanna: Hmmmmmm Is that so? Well your attitude and whoooole Life matches with a Disney Character of all things!

View attachment 554913
Same Style. Same Cocky demeanor. Also uses a bow and arrow and can’t fight other than that

Also encountered a evil being in a cursed place that curses her family members. But of course your situation way more devastating and resulted in death of millions

View attachment 554914

Let me guess. This is for Azalea.

View attachment 554913

Also encountered a evil being in a cursed place she wasn’t suppose to be cause she’s that aloof that curses her family members. But of course your situation way more devastating and resulted in death of millions

View attachment 554914

Azalea: *flinches but erases it with a cocky smirk and a smart bow*

I’ll take that as a complement, Grumps. I’d rather be a princess than a villain—*smirks and hold up another random photo*
48f9583d83f4746fd8f0f8c467c5d662.jpg

She ALSO hates everything, loves the color black, and is a cruel sociopath!

Honestly, you two could be bloody twins. Although, the one difference is that a crow loves her. *wiggled eyebrows* I don’t even think a fly would love you.

Me: ((Secretly shipping Ivanna with literally everyone))

Azalea: *flinches but erases it with a cocky smirk and a smart bow*

I’ll take that as a complement, Grumps. I’d rather be a princess than a villain—*smirks and hold up another random photo*
48f9583d83f4746fd8f0f8c467c5d662.jpg

She ALSO hates everything, loves the color black, and is a cruel sociopath!

Honestly, you two could be bloody twins. Although, the one difference is that a crow loves her. *wiggled eyebrows* I don’t even think a fly would love you.

Me: ((Secretly shipping Ivanna with literally everyone))
Ivanna: *yawns at Azalea* Are you done with the weak comebacks? I don’t think you can even hurt a fly. Let alone a dust bunny.

Angie: *is getting sick of yhis*

OOOOH! OHHH, do Angie next!
Oh no....

Ivanna: *grabs her shades*

Look what you done

Ivanna: *puts on her savage glasses then clears her throat* Angie......

It literally the same as Brienne of Tarth
1D836E57-2BC9-43C8-936C-6F89C60BD7C8.jpeg
Has the same attitude and goals. They both are sworn to protect the people their assigned to.

Also has a companion who can fight as well as her. Might as well be Cale

E566A130-90DF-4755-AD88-3F6E88CDE9C9.jpeg

Oh no....

Ivanna: *grabs her shades*

Look what you done

Ivanna: *puts on her savage glasses then clears her throat* Angie......

It literally the same as Brienne of Tarth
View attachment 554957
Has the same attitude and goals. They both are sworn to protect the people their assigned to.

Also has a companion who can fight as well as her. Might as well be Cale

View attachment 554958
.... *braces to get slapped* who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back