• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
True, and it's Annabel's destiny. Also, the Ezerians were going to try to kill Annabel's real family sooner or later.

Soooo. I know I said I was going to post. But a lot of issues of came up for me IRL. My own job has been treating me like shit and some depression has kicked in. Alongside that I may be quitting my current job due to the conditions and how they treat "One of the better employees" I can't gurantee a post at all until I can get everything back together.

Soooo. I know I said I was going to post. But a lot of issues of came up for me IRL. My own job has been treating me like shit and some depression has kicked in. Alongside that I may be quitting my current job due to the conditions and how they treat "One of the better employees" I can't gurantee a post at all until I can get everything back together.
Understandable. Jobs can be crazy like that, if you need to talk about it, I’m here to listen : )

Azalea: *runs by with evil snickers, leaving a trail of mud and dirt behind her as an army of angry girls angrily pursue*

Kid Ray: *eyes widen* Woah! *jumps out of the herd of angry girls’ way*

Kid Baxter: *flips through a picture book*

Kid Azalea: *still snickering, runs and climbs up a tree, sneering down at the angry girls with an smug grin, her lips covered in blue frosting before climbing higher up the tree*

Kid Zedhryx: All of you are so immature! *moves his lollipop into the other cheek*

Adult Clyde: *walks into a room full of kids* . . *silently walks back out*

Kid Ray: Hey Bax ya like my drawawing? *pulls out a crumpled sheet of paper with a stick figure dinosaur on it*

Kid Bax: *looks at the paper* That’s a nice chair.

Kid Ray: *facepalms* Noo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back